Most authoritarian/libertarian posters here:
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:55:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Most authoritarian/libertarian posters here:
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Author Topic: Most authoritarian/libertarian posters here:  (Read 2745 times)
TheReckoning
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 24, 2022, 01:41:42 AM »

Authoritarian: PSOL
Libertarian: Vosem

What do you think?
Senator Incitatus
AMB1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.06, S: 5.74

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2022, 07:51:36 AM »

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2022, 08:02:53 AM »
« Edited: October 24, 2022, 08:08:33 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Authoritarian Sir Muhammad he thinks Biden shouldn't run because of Newsom and he thinks R leading by 1 Johnson, Drazen, Vance in WI, OR and OH is safe R but Zeldin or Jenson +1 in MN and NY is Safe D LOL

It's called blk and Brown and Female votes, Nixon, Reagan and Bushes broke the Gender gap with Females that's why SUNUNU is winning by 15 his father was a Maverick with Bush Sr but the Rs never cracked the racial gap til this day they have the Southern Strategy of blocking Voting Right, Vance, Zeldin and Johnson are gonna do poorly with blk vote

But, then he supports Kamala Harris enthusiasm, and he doesn't contemplate the blk vote in Milwaukee WI and Cleveland OH

Even TX two conflicting polls Beacan Abbott plus 2 and Abbott plus 10 what is that the blk vote, in Dallas and Austin TX that's why I put TX back as tossups
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2022, 08:47:37 AM »

Authoritarian Sir Muhammad he thinks Biden shouldn't run because of Newsom and he thinks R leading by 1 Johnson, Drazen, Vance in WI, OR and OH is safe R but Zeldin or Jenson +1 in MN and NY is Safe D LOL

It's called blk and Brown and Female votes, Nixon, Reagan and Bushes broke the Gender gap with Females that's why SUNUNU is winning by 15 his father was a Maverick with Bush Sr but the Rs never cracked the racial gap til this day they have the Southern Strategy of blocking Voting Right, Vance, Zeldin and Johnson are gonna do poorly with blk vote

But, then he supports Kamala Harris enthusiasm, and he doesn't contemplate the blk vote in Milwaukee WI and Cleveland OH

Even TX two conflicting polls Beacan Abbott plus 2 and Abbott plus 10 what is that the blk vote, in Dallas and Austin TX that's why I put TX back as tossups

Yup, I'm an Authoritarian DeSantis apologist and R Nut map enthusiast who doesn't believe in blue waves.

Too unfortunate I can't put all these lovely quotes into my signature since characters are limited.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2022, 08:55:41 AM »

Not so much as S019 he has a Tim Ryan avatar and says in every post that OH is safe R after he was a Greenfield supporter along with Solid, 2020, whom also haa an R nut map lol Solid still has Kelly losing in AZ that ship has sailed a long time ago

They both come from Atlasia
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2022, 09:08:59 AM »

Yup, I'm an Authoritarian DeSantis apologist and R Nut map enthusiast who doesn't believe in blue waves.

Too unfortunate I can't put all these lovely quotes into my signature since characters are limited.

Awh, I'm jealous.  You not only got a reply but also a shout-out AND a misspelling. 
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2022, 10:09:51 AM »

Authoritarian left: PSOL or that one guy Dule hates
Authoritarian right: ExtremeRepublican or North Carolina Republican
Libertarian left: John Dule
Libertarian right: PQG
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2022, 10:26:56 AM »

This is a very interesting characterization.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2022, 10:49:03 AM »

Assuming you mean Haley/Ryan and not Yankee, I'd say H/R takes the cake, considering H/R supports everything ER does, but ER has never, to my knowledge, openly compared trans people to pedophiles.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2022, 02:08:13 PM »
« Edited: October 24, 2022, 05:31:57 PM by PSOL »

Libertarian: well I do want to break the slavery of the timeclock and the bosses

Authoritarian: Jaichind or the anti-feminist whose name escapes me

Edit: for f•••s sake just look at this thread and say with a straight face that I’m “authoritarian”
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2022, 10:29:22 AM »

I’d actually go with Deadprez as the most libertarian as he’s the poster most similar to Ron Paul on here and Paul fits libertarianism more than the political compass definition of it .

FT-02 Senator A.F.E. 🇵🇸🤝🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2022, 10:41:02 AM »
« Edited: October 25, 2022, 10:24:37 PM by FT-02 Senator A.F.E. 🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦 »

How the hell hasn't anybody mentioned Forumlurker yet?
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2022, 11:04:56 AM »

I am now pro-freedom. I have had a political reawakening.
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2022, 02:58:36 PM »

Authoritarian: PSOL
Libertarian: Deadprez
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2022, 09:27:13 PM »

Libertarian: Santander or OC
Authoritarian: Santander or OC

Really depends on the day for either of them.
Thunder98 🇮🇱 🤝 🇵🇸
Thunder98
United States

P P P
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2022, 09:28:42 PM »

Most Authoritarian: New York Express

Most Libertarian: Deadprez
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2022, 10:05:05 PM »

Forumlurker is one of the most authoritarian AND anti-authoritarian posters on here, depending on his mood. He's also very often somewhere in the middle.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2022, 02:30:51 AM »

PSOL isn't even that authoritarian when it comes down to it. I don't see any rational explanation for how he's the most on the site.
Zinneke
JosepBroz
YaBB God
Belgium

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2022, 02:43:16 AM »

Authoritarian : Xahar, no contest, he believes that women should have their clothes dictated by The Man Of The House.
Libertarian : in the american sense, as in crypto-fascism, it has to be jaichind.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2022, 02:56:02 AM »

PSOL isn't even that authoritarian when it comes down to it. I don't see any rational explanation for how he's the most on the site.

I guess if “libertarian” means surrendering yourself to the mercy of a dictator, and “authoritarian” means actively fighting dictators, PSOL is the most libertarian person on this site.
Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR)
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2022, 03:17:14 AM »

Atlasia wise

Auth: S019 Wink
Licences to install light bulbs in your own house.
Watermelon Knifes laws.
Pro Usury

Libertarian: Deadprez
He's still holding to the political holding position

Apologies to John Dule
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2022, 01:41:53 PM »

I guess if “libertarian” means surrendering yourself to the mercy of a dictator, and “authoritarian” means actively fighting dictators, PSOL is the most libertarian person on this site.
Even then the moniker makes no sense, I actively post protest and strike threads against any forms of dictatorships.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2022, 02:59:55 PM »

Authoritarian : Xahar, no contest, he believes that women should have their clothes dictated by The Man Of The House.

Even taking the ludicrously high issue salience that many people in Continental Europe give muh hye-jabs as a given, saying that it makes Xahar the most authoritarian poster on a forum with people like S019, Forumlurker, and jaichind on it is just deranged.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2022, 03:38:31 PM »
« Edited: October 26, 2022, 03:49:01 PM by Dost Thou Renounce NIMBYism And All Its Works? »

Even taking the ludicrously high issue salience that many people in Continental Europe give muh hye-jabs as a given, saying that it makes Xahar the most authoritarian poster on a forum with people like S019, Forumlurker, and jaichind on it is just deranged.

Yeah. I think a fair list for "most authoritarian" would be:

1. S019
2. NewYorkExpress
3. PSOL (technically #1 since the other two are trolling)
4. ForumLurker
5. BigAbraham perhaps, or CraneHusband if he was still posting. MattRose could also be a contender here, though I don't care about his beliefs enough to bother understanding and categorizing them.

"Most libertarian" is more of a mess because that term has become so distorted by the Libertarian Party. I think a fair ranking would be:

1. dead0man (embodies true libertarianism better than anyone I've ever met, and in the best way possible)
2. HillGoose
3. Vosem
4. Goldwater
5. Unironically OC if you read his posts carefully

I am ineligible for this list due to my Hobbesianism, and lfromnj is sadly no longer with us. Also, isn't DeadPrez a Trump supporter? Why are people categorizing him as a libertarian at all, let alone the "most libertarian person on the site?"
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2022, 04:01:02 PM »

Yeah. I think a fair list for "most authoritarian" would be:

1. S019
2. NewYorkExpress
3. PSOL (technically #1 since the other two are trolling)
4. ForumLurker
5. BigAbraham perhaps, or CraneHusband if he was still posting. MattRose could also be a contender here, though I don't care about his beliefs enough to bother understanding and categorizing them.

"Most libertarian" is more of a mess because that term has become so distorted by the Libertarian Party. I think a fair ranking would be:

1. dead0man (embodies true libertarianism better than anyone I've ever met, and in the best way possible)
2. HillGoose
3. Vosem
4. Goldwater
5. Unironically OC if you read his posts carefully

I am ineligible for this list due to my Hobbesianism, and lfromnj is sadly no longer with us. Also, isn't DeadPrez a Trump supporter? Why are people categorizing him as a libertarian at all, let alone the "most libertarian person on the site?"

Deadprez is practically Ron Paul. However Vosem is also a good candidate. Goldwater is well like his namesake, libertarian but also hawkish which is why I didn’t rank him as the most lib, even though he is still a libertarian.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies