Arkansas Senate (not so) Mega thread - Boozeman/ James/ Cates
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:25:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Arkansas Senate (not so) Mega thread - Boozeman/ James/ Cates
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Arkansas Senate (not so) Mega thread - Boozeman/ James/ Cates  (Read 135 times)
SCNCmod

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 22, 2022, 12:08:41 AM »

I happened to catch a few mins of the Arkansas Senate Debate- and noticed there was no thread.
Candidates:
John Boozman (R)
Natalie James (D)
Kenneth Cates (L)

I know this isn't a competitive or exiting election...
But I was just going to ask anyone in Arkansas- what ppl generally think about the candidates (regardless of who they are voting for).

From the brief amount of time I watched the debate- I was actually most impressed by the Libertarian candidate (Cates).  He seemed to be the most informed & and most straight forward.  I'm sure I disagree with him on a number of policies- but he actually seemed to be the most well reasoned of the candidates as well.

The Dem candidate doesn't seem like a bad candidate, and seems knowledgeable regarding the issues- although at times, fairly canned, rehearsed sounding answers (or delivery of the answers).

The Republican candidate- who I assume will easily win- was the least impressive.  Zero charisma.. and although he likely is intelligent- he doesn't naturally come across as such (sort of similar to Gov Kemp (GA) in that sense... but even more so).
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2022, 05:55:13 PM »

I expect a Dem result in the neighborhood of 30-35%. That's where Ds have been stuck for the past five or so years.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies