PA: Insider Advantage: Tie (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:07:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Senate & House Election Polls
  PA: Insider Advantage: Tie (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA: Insider Advantage: Tie  (Read 2244 times)
Mr.Phips
Junior Chimp

« on: October 20, 2022, 12:28:48 PM »

Like I said if both Walker and Oz win, I’m becoming an Independent. If enough voters do that, they will listen. At the very least, all the senior Dems have to go before I join the party again.

Needs to be a full dumping of current Dem leadership.  Pelosi, Hoyer, Clyburn, and Schumer all need to go.  Thank goodness that Biden is probably the last of his type that could be nominated in a Dem primary for president.
Mr.Phips
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2022, 12:39:41 PM »
« Edited: October 20, 2022, 12:43:20 PM by Mr.Phips »

If Dems lose this race, they are going to have come to terms with the fact that they probably won’t control the senate again this decade.  That means that miss the chance to replace Thomas, Alito, and Roberts.
Mr.Phips
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2022, 12:49:13 PM »

If Dems lose this race, they are going to have come to terms with the fact that they probably won’t control the senate again this decade.

If they lose in 2024, I would prematurely rate 2030 that time. I guess mathematically it would be in this decade?

If they win 2024, it still wouldn’t be any sooner than 2030.
Mr.Phips
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2022, 01:00:34 PM »

When will people on here learn? Anyone who said Dems were losing PA would’ve been labeled “doomer” now here we are.

Party is a joke.

A joke indeed.  Given their track record outside of presidential races since 2008, they would somehow manage to step in poop on a completely clean sidewalk.  

How do their “strategists” still have jobs for God’s sake.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies