PA: Insider Advantage: Tie (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:47:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Senate & House Election Polls
  PA: Insider Advantage: Tie (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA: Insider Advantage: Tie  (Read 2241 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« on: October 20, 2022, 12:29:38 PM »

Like I said if both Walker and Oz win, I’m becoming an Independent. If enough voters do that, they will listen. At the very least, all the senior Dems have to go before I join the party again.

Yeah and this an exit poll no it's not

Needs to be a full dumping of current Dem leadership.  Pelosi, Biden, Clyburn, and Schumer all need to go.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2022, 12:38:56 PM »

Oz is a moderate not a conservative that's why we have OH, NC, FL because Barnes or Warnock may lose but I doubt that we lose PA with Shapiro up by
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2022, 01:29:12 PM »

Everyone needs to calm down we have 5)6 percent of the blk vote to help Fetterman, McGinty when she lost females to Toomey, females will vote for Fetterman that jogger story has no important in blk race because Rs blocked Voting Rights, Fetterman will win

Blks will help Fetterman out in Pittsburgh and Phillies , no way Fetterman loses with Shapiro leading by 7
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2022, 02:14:28 PM »

Shapiro's going to win by at least 5 and I have a hard time seeing there being 5% of Shapiro/Oz voters. I think a lot of people might wind up voting Fetterman and hoping for a Shapiro appointment of Tom Wolf not long after.
Would you agree with that dynamic for Kemp/Walker? Or even Lake/Masters maybe?

If we don't flip a single Senate seat it's still 51/50 D and Trump can't steal Eday 24 be ause Shapiro is gonna be Gov, and Bob Casey Jr is on the ballot 24 so Trump won't win PA anyways
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2022, 11:37:10 PM »
« Edited: October 20, 2022, 11:43:54 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

What happened last time do users remember that Trump was leading in PA and all the Provisions ballots came in there is enough of the blk vote coming in from Pittsburgh and Philadelphia to overtake Oz, Oz is obviously, being helped by the female votes he is owed by Oprah Winfrey's but the Rs have a racial gap problem I know someone that has a son in Pittsburgh there is no way Oz closes the racial gap, users need to trust D voting it's a 303 map just like Barnes is gonna win but it's gonna be close not like the Gov race where Evers is gonna win

Barnes is polling about the same as Baldwin v Tommy Thompson, when the polls closed Obama won WI 53/46 like Evers is leading Michels now and Baldwin was down 48/49 like Barnes is down now too close to call and Baldwin beat Thompson
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies