OR-06 (GBAO/Salinas internal): Salinas +1
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:13:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Senate & House Election Polls
  OR-06 (GBAO/Salinas internal): Salinas +1
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OR-06 (GBAO/Salinas internal): Salinas +1  (Read 410 times)
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 10, 2022, 06:09:32 PM »

Salinas (D) 45%
Erickson (R) 44%

https://twitter.com/JacobRubashkin/status/1579605740939247616
Pollster
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2022, 06:31:39 PM »

This and Erickson's poll both agree exactly on where he is.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2022, 06:34:49 PM »

This Poll by the Salinas Campaign probably means she is a few Points behind. That would be consistent what we have seen in the Governor Race. If Drazan is close to winning on in a very tight Race this Seat is in play.
Drazans Performance will have a trickle-down effect Down Ballot.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2022, 02:53:37 PM »

Cook Moves OR-6 to Toss Up
swf541

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2022, 03:05:32 PM »

This Poll by the Salinas Campaign probably means she is a few Points behind. That would be consistent what we have seen in the Governor Race. If Drazan is close to winning on in a very tight Race this Seat is in play.
Drazans Performance will have a trickle-down effect Down Ballot.

Depends on the reasons for releasing the internal, and given its a 3 way governor race in effect idk if Drazen will have any downballot effects or not. Given the gop nominee's issues, this prob ends up being a close-ish dem win.
GALeftist
sansymcsansface
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -7.29, S: -9.48

P
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2022, 03:14:08 PM »

People will write War and Peace-length treatises about how poor polls for incumbent R governors in states like Oklahoma and South Dakota indicate a 2020 level polling error, but this and other polls from Oregon aren't raising any eyebrows? Just saying!
swf541

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2022, 03:20:09 PM »

People will write War and Peace-length treatises about how poor polls for incumbent R governors in states like Oklahoma and South Dakota indicate a 2020 level polling error, but this and other polls from Oregon aren't raising any eyebrows? Just saying!

I havent been paying too much attention to this forum until the last day or so in this cycle, I assume implying a pro gop polling bias?
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2022, 05:29:06 PM »

For f***'s sake, Oregon. What happened to being to the left of my state?
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2022, 05:59:32 PM »

Does Wyden need to campaign with these folks?

It's odd to me that Biden did amazing in 2020 and Wyden is cruising to re-election and yet these races are getting the results they are.

If there was some anger over protests or homelessness, why wouldn't it have shown up in 2020 and why would Wyden be so far ahead still? I get he's an incumbent but still.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2022, 06:06:05 PM »

It's odd to me that Biden did amazing in 2020 and Wyden is cruising to re-election and yet these races are getting the results they are.

If there was some anger over protests or homelessness, why wouldn't it have shown up in 2020 and why would Wyden be so far ahead still? I get he's an incumbent but still.

I completely agree. I could understand local dissatisfaction like the 2020 events bleeding over against Governor Brown and the state government Democrats, but one would think the House elections' dynamics would be at least somewhat different and more in line with Oregon's increasingly national Democratic-friendly politics.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2022, 06:10:24 PM »

I completely agree. I could understand local dissatisfaction like the 2020 events bleeding over against Governor Brown and the state government Democrats, but one would think the House elections' dynamics would be at least somewhat different and more in line with Oregon's increasingly national Democratic-friendly politics.

Especially in a year like this when you would think the end of Roe would be a huge lightning rod in places like this.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies