Free Florida forcing student athletes to share menstrual cycle data
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 06:14:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Free Florida forcing student athletes to share menstrual cycle data
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Free Florida forcing student athletes to share menstrual cycle data  (Read 408 times)
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 09, 2022, 11:04:21 PM »

LINK

So much freedom amirite!

This is why it pisses me off that Republicans think they are owed Libertarian votes. You subliterate clowns and trailer-based internet sh**tposters are authoritarian on every single issue except guns. Your 'pro-freedom' agenda includes forcing ten year olds to give birth, taking away their healthcare, dumping them on the street, criminalizing being on the street, and then arresting them and dumping the 'precious life' of their child into an underfunded foster care system.
jojoju1998
1970vu
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2022, 11:06:51 PM »

LINK

So much freedom amirite!

This is why it pisses me off that Republicans think they are owed Libertarian votes. You subliterate clowns and trailer-based internet sh**tposters are authoritarian on every single issue except guns. Your 'pro-freedom' agenda includes forcing ten year olds to give birth, taking away their healthcare, dumping them on the street, criminalizing being on the street, and then arresting them and dumping the 'precious life' of their child into an underfunded foster care system.

This is why the Roe overturn is dangerous. Dale Cooper said it the best, when I was dming with him, " I don't want to give the Federal government more powers just so I can virtue signal about saving babies. ".
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2022, 04:11:28 AM »

The Republicans whining about the Democrats wanting a 1984 future require your menstrual cycle data if you want to play sports in Florida. Additionally, I can almost GUARANTEE that Republicans around the country will either support it, stay silent on it, or condemn it in the most mild and minimal way possible.
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2022, 05:32:04 AM »

The Republicans whining about the Democrats wanting a 1984 future require your menstrual cycle data if you want to play sports in Florida. Additionally, I can almost GUARANTEE that Republicans around the country will either support it, stay silent on it, or condemn it in the most mild and minimal way possible.

I mean...

emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2022, 10:59:48 AM »

It says reporting the menstrual data is optional. The issue is that it got shared with a 3rd party without permission.
If my soul was made of stone
discovolante
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.13, S: -5.57

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2022, 12:28:58 PM »

The construction of the menstrual taboo ruined the human psyche for good. The second-wave feminist hippies were right, kinda.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2022, 05:52:28 PM »

It says reporting the menstrual data is optional. The issue is that it got shared with a 3rd party without permission.

Yeah the title sort of buries the lede, that's arguably worse.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2022, 06:03:00 PM »

Is this new, the article says Florida has had this form for decades but is the menstrual section a new addition?
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2022, 06:05:45 PM »

more big govt run amok

nobody needs that kind of data other than ur doctor
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2022, 06:10:33 PM »

I'm too old to be fighting someone else's battles anymore. If the women and young women and girls of today want a better future for themselves then they are going to have to fight for it like I fought for it all my adult life. Things are getting WAY of hand nowadays. No time for the women and girls of society to sit back and watch their freedoms erode. Get up and fight, ladies! These stupid bastards who want to treat you like second class citizens will only get away with it if you let them. Rant over.
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2022, 07:41:00 PM »

I'm too old to be fighting someone else's battles anymore. If the women and young women and girls of today want a better future for themselves then they are going to have to fight for it like I fought for it all my adult life. Things are getting WAY of hand nowadays. No time for the women and girls of society to sit back and watch their freedoms erode. Get up and fight, ladies! These stupid bastards who want to treat you like second class citizens will only get away with it if you let them. Rant over.

They are fighting hard. The issue is that no matter how hard they fight they can't match the power of a bunch of fat white male proto-incels who run Republican-led governments.
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2022, 07:53:57 PM »

Really small government, so small it's all up in your uterus.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies