Marjorie Taylor Greene's husband files for divorce (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:15:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Marjorie Taylor Greene's husband files for divorce (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Marjorie Taylor Greene's husband files for divorce  (Read 1899 times)
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: September 28, 2022, 11:06:39 PM »

Anyway, you know what I'd love? (Just branching out here...) If MTG's husband does what Paul Gosar's siblings did and campaigns against her, maybe even runs against her. Maybe he can claim he got physically abused by her (this tactic worked for Johnny Depp) or something. It would all be gold even if it was Safe MTG.

lmao did you just manage to trivialize domestic abuse twice in one sentence?
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2022, 05:36:09 AM »

Though, regarding Depp/Heard, I maintain it wasn't as black-and-white as the public consensus figured it was - I suspect there was some degree of mutual abuse, and Depp was hardly entirely blameless in the proceedings. Now naturally we shouldn't automatically believe women when they claim abuse and not believe men when they do the same, but I do genuinely think it was a case of mutual abuse, where both Depp and Heard were quite abusive with each other (and remember - Heard might be an actor, but Depp is too).

Yeah, I think we all can agree that it was a toxic relationship. My opinion is that Heard was the aggressor and Depp went low instead of going high. By the evidence of the case, Heard's part in it was much worse than Depp's.

I don't want to derail the thread or relitigate the trial but if a guy said "I wasn't punching you, I was hitting you" to a girl at school they'd be suspended (if not expelled).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies