NV-GOV - Fabrizio Ward and Impact Research for AARP - Sisolak +3
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 05:24:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  NV-GOV - Fabrizio Ward and Impact Research for AARP - Sisolak +3
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NV-GOV - Fabrizio Ward and Impact Research for AARP - Sisolak +3  (Read 561 times)
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 01, 2022, 08:43:15 AM »

https://thenevadaindependent.com/article/cortez-masto-and-sisolak-hold-slim-leads-are-losing-hispanic-support-aarp-poll-finds
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2022, 08:48:54 AM »

These huge amounts of undecideds are so annoying.

Put it in the average; Tossup remains Tossup.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2022, 12:04:57 PM »

48-46 Lombardo when undecideds are pushed, which seems about right. Still a Tossup, obviously.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2022, 05:33:34 PM »

Nevada polls still seem pretty unhelpful in telling us what's happening in the state. Ideally, the Democratic underestimation and efficiency of the Culinary Union/Reid machine remnant can deliver the state to Democrats once again.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2022, 09:26:24 AM »

Nevada polls still seem pretty unhelpful in telling us what's happening in the state. Ideally, the Democratic underestimation and efficiency of the Culinary Union/Reid machine remnant can deliver the state to Democrats once again.

Which was non-existent in 2020, but let’s just skip that part. Funny how the same people quick to mock Republicans for pointing out consistent polling errors in favor of Democrats in previous cycles are then quick to assert that polls "always underestimate Democrats" in NV.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2022, 09:34:18 AM »

Which was non-existent in 2020, but let’s just skip that part. Funny how the same people quick to mock Republicans for pointing out consistent polling errors in favor of Democrats in previous cycles are then quick to assert that polls "always underestimate Democrats" in NV.

Actually they technically still did in 2020, but by 0.3%. But that's also likely due to the fact that we really didn't get a ton of NV polls toward the end

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/nv/nevada_trump_vs_biden-6867.html
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2022, 06:33:42 PM »

You're ignoring something yourself, the part where I said "ideally." I'm not banking on any of that, just kind of wishing for all that to happen.

It should be apparent by now that in nearly every polling thread I comment in, even ones I like the result of, I am always qualifying my comments and being open to the possibility of polls being off yet again.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies