A New Dawn for AmeriKKKa
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:03:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  A New Dawn for AmeriKKKa
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A New Dawn for AmeriKKKa  (Read 555 times)
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 30, 2022, 03:59:43 AM »

Transcript of the 3rd Presidential Debate between Democratic nominee Louis Farrakhan and Republican nominee Alex Jones

Moderated by Danny Glover

Danny Glover: It is now time for a political debate between presidential nominee Louis Farrakhan, and Alex Jones, the conservative radio host and Republican nominee. I'm Danny Glover, and welcome to the 3rd presidential debate.

Alex Jones: Danny, we'll try to keep it brief. Danny, you were actually a boxer, weren't you?

Danny Glover: I actually was. In fact, I still am, if you would like to find out.

Alex Jones: Danny, you just got punched in the face, right?

Danny Glover: Yes, I did.

Alex Jones: How's that?

Danny Glover: It's been fine, just a lot of swelling. I think my nose is out of whack, but I'm doing great. I appreciate your concern.

Alex Jones: Let's look at the questions. It's a free country, so you can ask whatever you want, whether it's related to the Bible or to Obama's birth certificate or whatever.

Danny Glover: OK, I'm just going to get right to the questions. Why do you want to become the president of the United States of America?

Alex Jones: The cabal of the elites that want to oppress us, that have oppressed us for hundreds of years, the global elites, they have enslaved us, Danny, they've enslaved us. And I'm only here because of the will of a people. You know, it doesn't matter what I say, Danny, it's what the people believe that matter. We've been told we've been slaves, been told we're stupid, that we're dumb and that we can't read.

Danny Glover: And Rev. Farrakhan, I was just wondering if there's anything in the Bible, your Bible, that talks about whites being inferior

Louis Farrakhan: Yes, of course there is. There is more to the Bible than simply black and white, that's a simplification of the Bible. But what I talk about is that, all the curses, all the curses, and that's where God says there will be a time when God will say to the white race, I will say to the descendants of the devil, go forth from my face, and you'll never come back to my face. That's in the Book of Revelation. It's in the Bible. The word "devil" means "opponent" or "foe" or "adversary." And there's a lot of references in there to "foe." And there's a lot of references to the black man in there, because he's been the opponent or the foe or the adversary of the white man in this country, and especially in this continent.

Danny Glover: Rev. Farrakhan, are you for or against the death penalty?

Louis Farrakhan: I am against the death penalty, Danny. You know, we've got a society in this country where people don't have respect for life, and a black woman can get the death penalty and the black man can't even get a fair trial. We're all human beings, regardless of your skin color or your complexion, whether you're white or black. I'm for life. I'm against the death penalty.

Danny Glover: OK, Rev. Farrakhan, would you consider a Muslim extremist like Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi a terrorist?

Louis Farrakhan: No, Danny, I would not consider that a terrorist, and if anybody ever tried to say that about me, I'd sue their ass. I'd sue their ass, Danny.

Alex Jones: Danny, can you show me the black flag of Islam, the black flag of jihad, the black flag of Allah?

Danny Glover: Can I have a second? I'd love to show you the black flag, sir. But we need to keep on track here.

Louis Farrakhan: Allah has black skin, Danny, don't even go there. Allah has black skin, and he's the most glorious being that there is.

Danny Glover: Would you have a problem with a black Jewish woman running the White House?

Louis Farrakhan: I don't know.

Danny Glover: Mr. Jones, did the United States government deliberately start the fires in the World Trade Center?

Alex Jones: That's a question for the government.

Danny Glover: Do you think it was a terrorist attack?

Alex Jones: No, I don't think it was a terrorist attack. I think it was a controlled demolition. I think it was a controlled demolition.

Louis Farrakhan: I agree with Alex. Danny, why don't you look into it. Look into the evidence. Look into the evidence, and you'll see that the people who did it had to have been inside the buildings at the time. That's what the evidence tells you.

Danny Glover: Rev. Farrakhan, let's talk about Yakub. He created the white race.

Louis Farrakhan: What?

Danny Glover: Yakub.

Louis Farrakhan: You've got to be kidding me.

Danny Glover: You've led the Nation of Islam, and I think you know what I'm talking about.

Louis Farrakhan: I don't know who you're talking about.

Danny Glover: Okay, Alex Jones, what is your position on birth control?

Alex Jones: That's a hot button issue. I love America and I hate the liberal agenda of death. That's why we're against the birth control pill and every other death machine of the left. I hate the death of the people. I'm the last hope of the people. Danny, look at the evidence. Look at the evidence. You'll see that the United States government, which is now controlled by global elites, is behind every single terrorist attack ever committed in the world. They've got people running the intelligence agencies that, according to the Bible, the intelligence agencies are responsible for doing the killings of babies, and they're doing them all over the world.

Danny Glover: Rev. Farrakhan, are aliens from another planet a threat to national security?

Louis Farrakhan: I think it's obvious. I think there are alien beings. We can know that these are extraterrestrial beings because these are beings that have mastered technology. These are beings that have mastered technology and they're here on this planet. That is clear. They're here. They're manipulating us. They're controlling us. That's clear.

Danny Glover: Well, what about the New World Order, sir? Are you against the New World Order?

Louis Farrakhan: No, we're not against the New World Order. We're for the New World Order.

Alex Jones: That's an evil thing to say, Louis.

Danny Glover: Well, let's talk about the New World Order. Do you think that Barack Obama is a Marxist?

Louis Farrakhan: There is no question about that, Danny.

Danny Glover: There's no question about what, Rev. Farrakhan?

Louis Farrakhan: There's no question about Barack Hussein Obama being a Marxist. There's no question about that.

Danny Glover: Mr. Jones, do you believe the United States is a Christian nation?

Alex Jones: The country was founded on Christian principles, that's true. But Danny, I just want to state one thing for the record, the greatest enemy of the Christian faith is militant Islam. I have had the honor of traveling and spending time with Muslims, and I love them, and I love them because Islam teaches love.

Danny Glover: Rev. Farrakhan, do you consider America to be a Muslim country?

Louis Farrakhan: It's a Muslim-majority country. It's a Muslim-majority country. We're a Muslim nation. We love the Muslims. And I'm a proud president of the Muslim nation.

Danny Glover: But do you think the United States is an Islamic country?

Louis Farrakhan: Yes, it's an Islamic country. The United States is an Islamic country.

Danny Glover: Rev. Farrakhan, where were you when John F. Kennedy was assassinated?

Louis Farrakhan: Where was I when JFK was assassinated? I was sitting in Chicago, Danny. I was sitting in the Chicago meeting hall with the Nation of Islam. I was sitting there with my ministers, my assistant ministers, we had a meeting. We had a meeting, and we had a lunch, and we had a dinner, and we had a meeting, and I was sitting in a meeting in Chicago and that's where I was.

Danny Glover: Where were you when Martin Luther King Jr. was assassinated?

Louis Farrakhan: I was in Atlanta.

Danny Glover: Where were you when Malcolm X was assassinated?

Louis Farrakhan: I was in prison. I was in jail. I was in prison. I had been sentenced to a long prison sentence.

Danny Glover: Where were you when Martin Luther King Jr. was assassinated?

Louis Farrakhan: I was in jail.

Danny Glover: Let's wrap up this debate. It's time for your closing statement. Each candidate will be given two minutes. Please begin.

Louis Farrakhan: Brother Danny, you're a real good man, but you're not a real black man. You're white, you're not black. You are a mulatto. You have a mulatto complexion. You don't really come from black people. But don't feel bad about it, because it's all right. The Creator made you that way, and I don't know what your problem is, so don't feel bad about it. I'm an advocate for the black man and a promoter for the black man. The black man has been suppressed, enslaved, mistreated, and kicked around and used and thrown in the back of the bus and treated like garbage for 400 years and in all of this, you white people have done nothing to help the black man. But now you want to take the position that you're trying to protect the black man. You're just a little bit late to the party. You don't have enough sense to know what the party was in the first place. You're about 12 years too late to protect the black man. You were supposed to have been there. You were supposed to have been there 400 years ago. It was 400 years ago when the first slave ship came to America, and it was you white people that brought the first slaves to America, and you were responsible for every slave who ever was brought to this country. We have to stand up and fight for our rights. The black man deserves it. We've been mistreated for 400 years, and we've been oppressed for 400 years, and we've been kept in slavery for 400 years. You're coming up a little late, Danny, to do anything for the black man, to do anything for the black man. You're not black, you're not a black man. Danny, the white man should kiss your white ass.

Danny Glover: Rev. Farrakhan, your time is up. Mr. Jones, you have two minutes. Please begin.

Alex Jones: Thank you, Danny, thank you very much. Danny, I'm very appreciative that you gave me the opportunity to come here tonight. Mr. Danny Glover, I appreciate your being here. I know you're a family man, a father, a very dedicated man. We both are on the same team.

Danny Glover: And that's the truth.

Alex Jones: I wish the media would start covering the fact that the United States is actually in a civil war.

Danny Glover: Absolutely.

Alex Jones: The enemy is domestic right now, and the media won't report it, Danny.

Danny Glover: I know. I know.

Alex Jones: I know a lot of things are going on in the world, Danny.

Danny Glover: I know.

Alex Jones: That's why the media is so hostile and they attack anybody they can attack.

Danny Glover: It's a shame.

Alex Jones: You know what's also a shame, Danny, and a shame to me, too, that the people of this country don't wake up. The government is putting on black skin and blue skin and red skin, and they look the same to the people. And what they do is they control the people. It's not that they control the people, Danny, it's that they control the people.

Danny Glover: They're playing games with our minds.

Alex Jones: No, Danny. It's much bigger than that. And the bigger the deception is, the greater the deception is, and the more people fall for it, Danny, the more people fall for it. And it's like there's a war going on, and the people of this country don't realize it. We're not aware of it. And the same thing, I wish the media would make a deal with the people. We're not afraid of the truth.

Danny Glover: Alex, your time is up. I want to make sure I ask one thing, though. Do you believe the government is trying to put an alien or that the government is in control of them?

Alex Jones: The government is in control of them. I've been on the trail. I've seen the stuff. I've been to Area 51, Danny.

Danny Glover: Have you been to Area 51?

Alex Jones: I've been to Area 51. I've seen all of this stuff going on. You know, you look at the military, they've put a black person in charge of the Army. They've put a black man in charge of the Marines. They've put a black man in charge of the Air Force. They have a black man in charge of the FBI. They have a black man in charge of the CIA. Danny, I want to get into this thing, because it's about the people.

Louis Farrakhan: Brother Danny, you're doing a great job. You're doing a great job.

Danny Glover: Thank you, Louis. I appreciate you saying that.

Alex Jones: I'm doing the best that I can to wake people up. I don't have the power to awaken the people. The people are asleep to it. And that's a very sad state of affairs.

Danny Glover: Alex, your time is up.
Blow by blow, the passion dies
LeonelBrizola
YaBB God
Brazil

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2022, 04:02:13 AM »

Interesting
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2022, 01:13:51 AM »

Which candidate do you think had the better debate performance?
Pacific Republican
An_Artist
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2022, 01:31:00 AM »

Amazing, I think Alex Jones will win.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2022, 08:00:23 PM »

After a grueling campaign which pitted Americans against each other, husband against wife, sister against brother, brother against sister, and even mother against son, it all comes down to Election Day. Democrat Louis Farrakhan and his running mate, actor and activist Whoopi Goldberg, are pitted against Republican radio host Alex Jones and his running mate, retired army Lt. Col. Oliver North.

Farrakhan and Goldberg are running on a platform of implementing the principles of the “Moral, Ethical and Spiritual Code of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad,” with the goal of “bringing the Black Man to his rightful place in the sun.” Should he win, he plans to make Sharia law the official law of the United States. (This is how Islam is being implemented in other countries in the Middle East.) His running mate says she’ll be in charge of domestic policy. Farrakhan has the support of most of the Muslim community, as well as Democrats and other leftists. The website of his campaign bears the image of Michelle Obama, with the words “The First Lady of the Black Man.” Farrakhan, who is believed to be at least 80 years old, has been married four times and has at least 23 children. He has run for President unsuccessfully five times before: in 1976, 1988, 1996, 2000 and 2004. His 1988 campaign was widely regarded as the nastiest in history; the Farrakhan campaign said the 1988 race “set the stage for future Presidential campaigns.”

Farrakhan and Goldberg have been endorsed by numerous prominent Democrats, including Barack Obama, Jimmy Carter and Jesse Jackson, as well as celebrities including Danny Glover and Danny DeVito, and comedians like Jon Stewart and Bill Maher. “Farrakhan and Goldberg, a dynamic team of activists and scholars, will bring hope to America,” Obama said.

Jones and North support abolishing the federal income tax, abolishing the United Nations, ending immigration, banning abortion and instituting the teaching of evolution, creationism, and other religion. The campaign says the U.S. military should be disbanded. In his 2004 Presidential campaign, North said that the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks were planned and committed by the government. He also said that former U.S. President Bill Clinton may have been involved in the attacks.

Jones also endorses “bombing the sh**t” out of the West, because “we are winning anyway,” and it’s “only right and proper that they receive it.”

Goldberg, the Hollywood actress and talk show host, told the Washington Post that she supports abortion on demand, a man’s right to beat his wife, gay rights and “the end of white people, period.” North, who is also known as the “Prince of Darkness” for the Reagan administration’s Iran-Contra weapons deal, wrote a book defending the right of government to assassinate people.

But now, on Election Day, Americans have a choice to make. The polls show a tight race between the two candidates, with less than one percent separating them. Both candidates will hold mass rallies on Election Night: Farrakhan in his hometown of Chicago, and Jones and North in the small town of Jonesboro, Missouri. The rallies will be televised nationwide by Fox News. The winner will earn the presidency.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies