Zombie voter complaint thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:47:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Zombie voter complaint thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Zombie voter complaint thread  (Read 804 times)
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« on: August 28, 2022, 04:33:14 PM »

4. People blatantly fail to even try to do other important jobs. Kaiser, in his last few months as Governor of Lincoln, and LT, still Southern Governor, typically fail(ed) to sign bills. Yes, we have inaction clauses, but they're supposed to be last resorts, not the usual business. Election results sometimes go uncertified forever (*cough* South this time *cough*) - yes it hasn't effected any super competitive race yet, but one day it will if we let it. Heck, I'm not supposed to be the one running Lincoln Elections - the Governor is supposed to, or a direct appointee. I only end up doing it because it's what the succession rules currently require of me, and the people who are supposed to do it are MIA. This has happened a bit in the South too by the way, with Reagente running some elections. And don't even get me started on the drama of the continual troubles filling the GM roles.

Ftr as the sitting Lincoln governor, if you want the role of election counter and to become the official "said appointee" just let me know and I'll nominate you for that Tongue
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2022, 05:31:35 PM »

4. People blatantly fail to even try to do other important jobs. Kaiser, in his last few months as Governor of Lincoln, and LT, still Southern Governor, typically fail(ed) to sign bills. Yes, we have inaction clauses, but they're supposed to be last resorts, not the usual business. Election results sometimes go uncertified forever (*cough* South this time *cough*) - yes it hasn't effected any super competitive race yet, but one day it will if we let it. Heck, I'm not supposed to be the one running Lincoln Elections - the Governor is supposed to, or a direct appointee. I only end up doing it because it's what the succession rules currently require of me, and the people who are supposed to do it are MIA. This has happened a bit in the South too by the way, with Reagente running some elections. And don't even get me started on the drama of the continual troubles filling the GM roles.

Ftr as the sitting Lincoln governor, if you want the role of election counter and to become the official "said appointee" just let me know and I'll nominate you for that Tongue

If you want to nominate me for that, that's fine, if you want to do it, that's fine also. I just don't want to be figuring out what's supposed to happen on election eve.

Ok, since you asked for it, here's your commission. You are welcome!

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies