Zombie voter complaint thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:02:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Zombie voter complaint thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Zombie voter complaint thread  (Read 786 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: August 25, 2022, 06:16:34 PM »
« edited: August 25, 2022, 08:49:10 PM by Torie »

OK, this particular zombie voter is hit up for his next to non-existent information vote. Fair enough. But did it ever occur to you all, who really need a new hobby, to have a "pandemic" Board of Elections thread that discloses the results? Back when, some nerd actually did the traps, step by step, with the math of IRV voting. With the late unpleasantness, that might be too steep a hill to climb to return to. But even conclusory numbers,   and maybe the venue for challenges, that is stickied and labeled, might be a good idea. Absent that, perhaps I might never vote again, because it seems just too much of a one night's stand for my most delicate sensibilities.  Sunglasses
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2022, 10:33:22 AM »
« Edited: August 27, 2022, 06:08:14 PM by Torie »

OK, this particular zombie voter is hit up for his next to non-existent information vote. Fair enough. But did it ever occur to you all, who really need a new hobby, to have a "pandemic" Board of Elections thread that discloses the results? Back when, some nerd actually did the traps, step by step, with the math of IRV voting. With the late unpleasantness, that might be too steep a hill to climb to return to. But even conclusory numbers,   and maybe the venue for challenges, that is stickied and labeled, might be a good idea. Absent that, perhaps I might never vote again, because it seems just too much of a one night's stand for my most delicate sensibilities.  Sunglasses

Unfortunately for us oldtimers basically the entire game is on Discord now.

For my own good, I have decided that my life for its entirety will be a Discord free zone. It is amazing that nowhere on this Board is it clearly disclosed that what you see is but the tip of the iceberg.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies