Far-Right Extremists Are Threatening to ‘Execute’ Doctors at a Children’s Hospital
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 05:07:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Far-Right Extremists Are Threatening to ‘Execute’ Doctors at a Children’s Hospital
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Far-Right Extremists Are Threatening to ‘Execute’ Doctors at a Children’s Hospital  (Read 1273 times)
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 17, 2022, 08:37:07 PM »

LINK
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2022, 08:38:05 PM »

Pro-life btw
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2022, 08:39:13 PM »

How much more of this can our country take? 38-45% of our country really need to start being treated like the pariahs they should be.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2022, 08:50:41 PM »

Facebook has permanently banned LibsOfTikTok over this. Hopefully the others follow suit.

jojoju1998
1970vu
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2022, 08:56:12 PM »

Children’s hospitals are the most pro life thing ever.

What can be more pro life than to support caring for kids with illnesses ?
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2022, 08:57:57 PM »

Facebook has permanently banned LibsOfTikTok over this. Hopefully the others follow suit.

What did LoTT do other than point out that a children's hospital put out a video that talked about the fact they perform hysterectomies?
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2022, 08:58:54 PM »

What did LoTT do other than point out that a children's hospital put out a video that talked about the fact they perform hysterectomies?
Literally incited terrorist threats, try reading.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2022, 09:02:17 PM »

Try pointing out how they incited threats, because I don't see anything that substantiates that.
Is the idea that merely tweeting about what was in a video from Boston Children's constitutes incitement?   
certified hummus supporter 🇵🇸🤝🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2022, 09:14:24 PM »
« Edited: August 23, 2022, 09:56:27 PM by FT-02 Senator A.F.E. 🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦 »

Good to know those troglodytes are so degenerate they'd threaten doctors like Daesh and other scum do
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2022, 09:16:12 PM »

I have a cousin who works at a children's hospital and another cousin whose wife is manically anti-trans. A few months ago there was an awkward moment when the first cousin saw the second cousin protesting with one of these types of groups in the front parking lot.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2022, 09:20:53 PM »

Try pointing out how they incited threats, because I don't see anything that substantiates that.
Is the idea that merely tweeting about what was in a video from Boston Children's constitutes incitement?   

"Hey you see those guys over there? They're doing a thing that we've been saying is tantamount to child molestation. NOW I'M NOT SAYING GO DO ANYTHING I am just providing the information that they are doing something that we've been saying is tantamount to child molestation. Again, not advocating for anything /wink/"
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2022, 09:34:37 PM »

"Hey you see those guys over there? They're doing a thing that we've been saying is tantamount to child molestation. NOW I'M NOT SAYING GO DO ANYTHING I am just providing the information that they are doing something that we've been saying is tantamount to child molestation. Again, not advocating for anything /wink/"

Use of "groomer" rhetoric from LoTT in other cases is absolutely fair to criticize, but this post wasn't doing anything of the sort.   
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2022, 09:44:22 PM »

Listen Shua…don’t give me that.
I don’t buy your bull because i’m a tiktok creator as well for a sizeable audience (cringe I know), and I can tell you and everyone here that you are constantly thinking about how each and every piece of media put out will be received by your audience. I have a very young leaning and this impressionable audience, and I know full well if I post ANYTHING even slightly open to…certain interpretations, I would be influencing them and would bear responsibility in behavior caused by said video. Same goes for ANY creator with a large following, yeah nobody is going to say it because it’s not “genuine” to admit that, but everything that is posted is calculated.
This was not some accidental move…Chaya knew full well what she was doing, she knew her audience and what they were capable of, and she decided to strike the match anyways for views. Libsoftiktok has been in controversy before, and they downplayed January 6th, so this isn’t some “I didn’t think you would actually do that” moment.

And I find it extremely offensive honestly to see you defending this, because almost all content creators today think so hard about how their actions will impact their audience and how to bring media that gets attention…but doesn’t incite violence. You insult each and every one of them when you try and defend this irresponsible witch. And finally the lack of a strong apology shows she had no remorse. Even if she put a half-*sed statement out for goodwill (which I doubt she did), the fact her tweet against Facebook mentions ZERO wrongdoing on her part shows she has learned Jack s**t, as can be expected from a grifter like her. I celebrate this decision.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2022, 09:47:14 PM »

T minus 5 minutes until Mr. Reactionary comes and says that these doctors deserved it...
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2022, 09:49:31 PM »

There's no way around it at this point. They want me dead, and not in the "I won't kill you personally, but I won't stop you if you try and jump off a bridge" way, either. I think I might choose to get bottom surgery at this hospital out of solidarity. To quote Doctor Who, if you want my life, come and get it.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2022, 10:06:34 PM »

I don’t buy your bull because i’m a tiktok creator as well for a sizeable audience (cringe I know), and I can tell you and everyone here that you are constantly thinking about how each and every piece of media put out will be received by your audience. I have a very young leaning and this impressionable audience, and I know full well if I post ANYTHING even slightly open to…certain interpretations, I would be influencing them and would bear responsibility in behavior caused by said video. Same goes for ANY creator with a large following, yeah nobody is going to say it because it’s not “genuine” to admit that, but everything that is posted is calculated.
This was not some accidental move…Chaya knew full well what she was doing, she knew her audience and what they were capable of, and she decided to strike the match anyways for views. Libsoftiktok has been in controversy before, and they downplayed January 6th, so this isn’t some “I didn’t think you would actually do that” moment.

And I find it extremely offensive honestly to see you defending this, because almost all content creators today think so hard about how their actions will impact their audience and how to bring media that gets attention…but doesn’t incite violence. You insult each and every one of them when you try and defend this irresponsible witch. And finally the lack of a strong apology shows she had no remorse. Even if she put a half-*sed statement out for goodwill (which I doubt she did), the fact her tweet against Facebook mentions ZERO wrongdoing on her part shows she has learned Jack s**t, as can be expected from a grifter like her. I celebrate this decision.

A children's hospital putting out a video promoting hysterectomies for gender dysphoric kids is inherently offensive to a lot of people in this country. Some people just aren't going to react well to that. I don't believe that means it's wrong to make people aware of it, because it's an important issue. This isn't about LoTT; she's posted things in the past that were possibly legitimately banworthy, but I don't believe this is.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2022, 10:24:40 PM »

A children's hospital putting out a video promoting hysterectomies for gender dysphoric kids is inherently offensive to a lot of people in this country. Some people just aren't going to react well to that. I don't believe that means it's wrong to make people aware of it, because it's an important issue. This isn't about LoTT; she's posted things in the past that were possibly legitimately banworthy, but I don't believe this is.

Was the hospital really promoting hysterectomies for minors? That's pretty disturbing actually.

Violence against these doctors is disturbing as well obviously. But why are minors getting hysterectomies?
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2022, 10:42:33 PM »

And that is the role of an accredited NEWS platform. She should not have even put this video out knowing what would happen. But fine, she put it out, and yet you don’t see her apologizing not condemning this stuff. Instead you see her trying to frame this as “the whole world is against me”. Let me put it this way, if even ONE of my followers was influenced into doing something else f this caliber by ANYTHING I have posted, I would be extremely apologetic and be sure to condemn in full language the actions taken. Additionally I would limit content even remotely similar to that type for at least a good amount of time. That is the responsibility, and Chaya’s Twitter is instead filled with deflection and blaming others. Honestly if Chaya had a strong apology and didn’t try to make herself worse it to be the victim, I would be far more supportive of an eventual return for her accounts. However that isn’t what’s happening. We are seeing a repeated pattern and no remorse.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2022, 10:50:31 PM »

Was the hospital really promoting hysterectomies for minors? That's pretty disturbing actually.

Violence against these doctors is disturbing as well obviously. But why are minors getting hysterectomies?

Their website says now that hysterectomies are only for those over 18, whereas before a few days ago it did not say that.  Now it says that vaginoplasties are for ages 18 and up, before it said 17 and up.  Recent WPATH draft guidelines has hysterectomies starting at 17.

https://thepostmillennial.com/revealed-leading-trans-health-group-recommends-lowering-ages-for-medical-gender-transition
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2022, 12:50:19 AM »

Hasn't the "but but Libs of TikTok is just retweeting stuff that's already out there without comment or embellishment!" argument run its course by now?
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2022, 02:50:15 AM »

Call it what it is: terrorism.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2022, 03:04:33 AM »

Took them long enough.
SnowLabrador
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2022, 08:13:53 AM »

This is where I was hospitalized as a baby when I had meningitis, so this story really hit home for me. It takes a special kind of low to threaten a children's hospital.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2022, 09:25:12 AM »

"pro life"
Pedocon Theory is not a theory
CalamityBlue

Political Matrix
E: -7.94, S: -8.61

P

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2022, 10:44:51 AM »

Their website says now that hysterectomies are only for those over 18, whereas before a few days ago it did not say that.  Now it says that vaginoplasties are for ages 18 and up, before it said 17 and up.  Recent WPATH draft guidelines has hysterectomies starting at 17.

https://thepostmillennial.com/revealed-leading-trans-health-group-recommends-lowering-ages-for-medical-gender-transition

To take a leaf out of your damp, moldy, untouched book, do you have any proof that there were any procedures done on minors or is this simply another attempt at fearmongering by terrorists??
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies