Louisiana woman forced to give birth to baby with no head (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:18:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Louisiana woman forced to give birth to baby with no head (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Louisiana woman forced to give birth to baby with no head  (Read 2872 times)
wesmoorenerd
westroopnerd
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -7.13

« on: August 17, 2022, 10:09:44 AM »

Her parents are responsible for that child as well under Louisiana Law, at least until she is fully dead.

A human life has been saved.  Glory to God!

You might wanna read that again, champ

so let me get this straight, she's not mature enough to consider an abortion, but she is mature enough to be forced to raise a child? WTF?

Her parents are responsible for that child as well under Florida Law, at least until she is 18.

A human life has been saved.  Glory to God!

Sooo.....you're pointing out your own plagiarism of Fuzzy from earlier in the same day? Trying to let me know I should block you both? What?

You clearly have not taken after the wisdom of your namesake.

I was going to posit that it was a sock account but the mere thought of that even being true felt so depressingly pathetic I figured it couldn't be that.

Cal was very clearly intending to satirize Fuzzy.
wesmoorenerd
westroopnerd
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2022, 04:02:44 PM »

Politics aside, that is a very nasty medical condition.

Was going to send the link to my girlfriend, but thought better of it.

And that's just looking at a picture of it. Imagine how awful it must be to push a baby with that condition out of your body.
wesmoorenerd
westroopnerd
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2022, 02:37:46 PM »

Pro-abortion lefties: "You can't point to the barbarity of late term-abortions as an argument against abortion because it happens in such a small proportion of cases."

Also Pro-abortion lefties: "Here's every fringe case ever conceived as a cover to support the broad-based 'freedom' to terminate a pregnancy for any reason"

This case is awful and terribly sad. Obviously if death of the infant is inevitable anyway, terminating the life to prevent further suffering would be a just decision. That is wholly different than abortions in the vast majority of other cases, where death of the infant is not an inevitability. It's disingenuous to hide behind cases like this, if you would have also been fine for the infant's death, no matter the reason that the woman had.

Who's "hiding behind a case like this?" We're simply reporting on an ongoing story that is the direct result of anti-abortion policy. This is hardcore projection if I've ever heard it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies