Democrats, who is worse: W. Bush or Trump?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 09:31:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Democrats, who is worse: W. Bush or Trump?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Poll
Question: Worse
Trump

Bush

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 111

Author Topic: Democrats, who is worse: W. Bush or Trump?  (Read 1928 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2022, 08:24:11 AM »
« edited: August 19, 2022, 08:27:42 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

I think because D's had the H majority and helped def COMMUNISM as well alot of Conservatives give Reagan all the credit we  had Divided Govt Jim Wright was Speaker of the House too and he helped Defeat Communism and helped passed comprehensive immigration reform and helped increase the cap on SSA all initiatives Obama wanted to pass during his tenure as well as minimum wage Boehner stopped him

Jim Wright, Llyod Benson helped pass those initiatives and we're just as WC as LBJ also from TX if Teddy Kennedy won the nomination he would have selected Llyod Benson as Veep and Def Reagan by winning Call, Cali would of put HHH up on top over Nixon if Bobby Kennedy wouldn't have died he would have campaigned for HHH or became his Veep or at very least won Cali for HHH
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2022, 04:27:27 PM »

On foreign and domestic policy, I find I largely agreed with the Trump administration more than the Bush administration. Not that I agreed much with the Trump administration on domestic, just more often than the Bush administration.

I have been critical of the overly bloated stimulus bills under Trump, but at least they bailed out the people more than corporations like Bush at the end of his presidency.

Long term the Trump administration will have more residual damage via his Supreme Court appointments and polarization.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies