Cindy Sheehan/Gabu vs. Deano/BRTD
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 09:58:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Cindy Sheehan/Gabu vs. Deano/BRTD
Cindy Sheehan/Gabu

Deano/BRTD

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 12

Author Topic: Cindy Sheehan/Gabu vs. Deano/BRTD  (Read 1541 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 05, 2007, 02:40:04 PM »

Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 03:32:46 PM »

BRTD, you might be taken seriously if you actually debated with people instead of making retarded polls aimed at insinuating under the table  something that you think is true.  You seem to think that defending someone means that the defender necessarily supports that person in every way and thinks that that person is the best thing ever.

The fact that you made this poll tells me that you realize there's no good way of directly responding to what I said in that other topic, so you've decided to resort to underhanded techniques instead.

Also, I would be on the top of the ticket.  Bitches need to learn their place.
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2007, 05:12:58 AM »

opebo/migrendel
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2007, 09:36:14 AM »

BRTD, you might be taken seriously if you actually debated with people instead of making retarded polls aimed at insinuating under the table  something that you think is true.  You seem to think that defending someone means that the defender necessarily supports that person in every way and thinks that that person is the best thing ever.

The fact that you made this poll tells me that you realize there's no good way of directly responding to what I said in that other topic, so you've decided to resort to underhanded techniques instead.

Extraordinarily well said.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2007, 06:57:59 PM »

This post made me beam on the inside.
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2007, 11:32:00 PM »

This post made me beam on the inside.

oh, okay, it's only fine when moderators make sexual references.  When us common folk do it, we get our thread deleted.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2007, 12:49:19 AM »

oh, okay, it's only fine when moderators make sexual references.  When us common folk do it, we get our thread deleted.

"Beam on the inside" is a sexual reference?  Gross.

(And what are you talking about?  I haven't deleted anything sexual in...as long as I can remember.)
Deano963

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2007, 11:06:37 PM »

Whoa....wtf?

This matchup MIGHT be competitive, except for one of the candidates is a pacifist, namely Cindy Sheehan. I most certainly am not, and as far as I know BRTD is not. I doubt very many people at all on this forum save maybe jfern and Progress would vote for a pacifist.

LOL. Something tells me you wouldn't be anywhere on a  Rainbow/Green ticket or whatever it is Cindy Sheehan would run as in the first place.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies