AZ-GOV (Target Smart/Research AZ): Hobbs +9, +5
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 06:03:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  AZ-GOV (Target Smart/Research AZ): Hobbs +9, +5
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AZ-GOV (Target Smart/Research AZ): Hobbs +9, +5  (Read 1101 times)
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 13, 2022, 06:23:23 PM »
« edited: July 13, 2022, 06:28:55 PM by wbrocks67 »

Hobbs (D) 47%
Lake (R) 38%

Hobbs (D) 44%
Robson (R) 39%

Target Smart / Research AZ
704 LV, 6/28-30
https://targetsmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/TSPolling_AZSW_Gov-Memo_2022.07.05.pdf
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2022, 06:34:31 PM »

Hobbs is gonna be Gov
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2022, 06:42:25 PM »

I want to ing scream at these polls with 15%+ undecided

It’s infuriating

We know for an absolute fact that both candidates in Arizona will get more than 45%, so what the hell is the point of releasing this?
SnowLabrador
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2022, 06:58:10 PM »

Not happening. This race is Likely R, Hobbs will run behind Kelly (who's already an underdog.)
wesmoorenerd
westroopnerd
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -7.13

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2022, 07:15:15 PM »

Not happening. This race is Likely R, Hobbs will run behind Kelly (who's already an underdog.)

Log off. Shut down your computer. Go outside. Take a walk around your neighborhood. Don't forget to stay logged out! Go get a nice meal. Look into career advancement opportunities. Volunteer for the elderly. Try out for a game show. Remember: stay logged out. Check out a local cultural festival. Catch a minor league baseball game. Take a cooking class. Watch some old classic movies. Whatever you do, don't reopen Atlas. Talk to that cute Starbucks barista. Start a relationship. Get married, buy a nice house in the suburbs, have kids. Reach the pinnacle of your career. Travel the world in your old age. As you lie on your deathbed, surrounded by your loved ones, please continue to not open talkelections.org. Pass into nothingness, having resisted the urge to return to this website and continue spreading this inane nonsense.

I recommend you start this plan immediately.
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2022, 09:52:11 PM »

lol
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2022, 01:07:44 AM »

Your R nut map will never happen even 538 has given D's an even chance in the Senate Rs will never get 54 Senate seats and 250H seats
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2022, 06:09:06 AM »

I'm an optimist, but I'm also a realist. I agree that Hobbs will get 47%.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2022, 06:11:40 AM »

I'm an optimist, but I'm also a realist. I agree that Hobbs will get 47%.

Lol, and Lake like Vance is gonna get 30%

Bidej won Maricopa CTY, it's not unlikely we win this race
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2022, 07:28:34 AM »

I mean, it’s a pattern.
RussFeingoldWasRobbed
Progress96
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.26

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2022, 08:09:58 AM »

You cannot convince me she's actually ahead of Robson, but it's obvious that those Maricopa county college ed voters are not going to go back to the republicans just because the republican isn't a trumpist hack
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2022, 03:23:09 PM »

Well, the 47% may end up being correct.

I think Hobbs has definitely a chance, though I'd rate this as Lean Republican until we see more polls, get closer to election day and Hobbs being at 49-50%.
GALeftist
sansymcsansface
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -7.29, S: -9.48

P
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2022, 04:24:54 PM »

I mean this in the nicest way possible, and you are certainly not the only offender in this regard, but why even engage with these polls if your electoral predictions are more religious than scientific? This poll could say anything from Lake+10 to Hobbs+50 and I doubt it'd change your outlook much. That's fine, I'm not going to try to talk you out of it, but why engage with the polling if it's meaningless to you?
SnowLabrador
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2022, 04:34:34 PM »

I mean this in the nicest way possible, and you are certainly not the only offender in this regard, but why even engage with these polls if your electoral predictions are more religious than scientific? This poll could say anything from Lake+10 to Hobbs+50 and I doubt it'd change your outlook much. That's fine, I'm not going to try to talk you out of it, but why engage with the polling if it's meaningless to you?

Give me one good reason I should believe this poll. Four cycles in a row they've underestimated the GOP.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2022, 04:38:32 PM »

Give me one good reason I should believe this poll. Four cycles in a row they've underestimated the GOP.

Ducey was a Maverick and Lake supports insurrection she said she won't certify of Biden wins AZ Ducey was censored for certifying Biden and Kelly that's why Lake is not a Maverick

Ducey is a Maverick and won overwhelming he is friends with Cindy MCCain

Just like Mastriano said he won't certify and Craig whom is off the ballot said he won't certify BIDEN
GALeftist
sansymcsansface
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -7.29, S: -9.48

P
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2022, 05:35:36 PM »

I'm not asking you to believe it; God knows I don't think Hobbs is going to win by 9 or 5, or even that she's favored. My only point is that it seems odd to me from your perspective to even bother with these polls, because you seem to axiomatically believe them to be seriously flawed and therefore not worth the time of day. Like I said, I don't think Hobbs is favored, but polls with her pretty close to 50 as a non-incumbent do make me think she has a shot and factor into my analysis as one of many things helping to illuminate the state of the race. In your case, it seems that polls are completely meaningless to you, so why bother with them at all?
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2022, 07:11:30 PM »

Arizona polling averages have not been too bad. They nailed the 2020 president average and also got Kelly's vote share nearly correct that year too.

Meanwhile Sinema outdid the polling in 2018, so you're wrong in what you're saying anyway.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2022, 04:18:30 AM »
« Edited: July 15, 2022, 08:41:39 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Look at the compiled map they think AZ is a Lean R state no it's not
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2022, 09:11:21 AM »

Arizona polling averages have not been too bad. They nailed the 2020 president average and also got Kelly's vote share nearly correct that year too.

Meanwhile Sinema outdid the polling in 2018, so you're wrong in what you're saying anyway.

You must understand that by all appearances, SnowLabrador thinks every poll is bad for Democrats: if it shows the Republican up, it means the Democrat is in trouble; if it shows the Democrat up, it means the poll is flawed (or polls in general are flawed). 

I don't know why he bothers to follow polls either.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2022, 10:14:33 AM »

Some users think that certain states belong to Rs as I said the compiled prediction shows what  users thinking
Skill and Chance
Atlas Icon
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2022, 10:36:11 AM »

I mean, Lake really could lose. 
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2022, 11:13:04 AM »

Yup, though it seems like her prospects of being nominated are dwindling?

Still think this race is Lean R due to fundamentals, especially since it's still plenty of time and Hobbs is not at 50%.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2022, 11:43:51 AM »

Yup, though it seems like her prospects of being nominated are dwindling?

Still think this race is Lean R due to fundamentals, especially since it's still plenty of time and Hobbs is not at 50%.

Neither is Lake at 50% did you know Christie in 2009 was polling under 50% and won against Corzine he was polling 49/44%
TodayJunior
United States

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2022, 03:27:23 PM »

If Delta 8 or 9 is legal in your state/county, I highly recommend you take some to take the edge off. It’s Friday.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies