Eric Holder found guilty of murder
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 10:35:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Eric Holder found guilty of murder
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Eric Holder found guilty of murder  (Read 1145 times)
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 06, 2022, 01:26:35 PM »

Not the Eric Holder you're thinking of, but the push notification shocked the hell out of me lol
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2022, 02:13:32 PM »

Has anybody seen this Eric Holder and the guy that served under the Obummer actually seen in the same room?
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2022, 03:08:28 PM »

The Eric Holder I was thinking of certainly killed something:

Eric Holder Returns to Corporate Law Firm with Bank Clients
Eric Holder is returning to the corporate law firm where he worked before becoming head of the Justice Department. Holder was a partner at the firm Covington & Burling for eight years before becoming attorney general, representing clients including UBS and the fruit giant Chiquita. The law firm’s client list has included many of the big banks Holder failed to criminally prosecute as attorney general for their role in the financial crisis, including Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo and Citigroup. The law firm had reportedly kept a corner office vacant for Holder
Mr. Matt
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2022, 03:38:42 PM »

Did Eric do it because he made fun of his city of employment?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PStnur-4QW8&t=436s
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2022, 04:50:26 PM »

Anti Democrat Democrat Club
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2022, 05:08:50 PM »

One's a murderer, one allowed the rich to defraud the American people for eight years. What's the difference?
Damocles
Sword of Damocles
United States

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2022, 08:52:11 PM »

HOST: "After a two year old undercover operation, US Attorney General Eric Holder announced the arrest of at least fifty alleged members of Mexico's Sinaloa drug cartel, in three US states, as part of a previously undisclosed campaign against the notorious drug trafficking cartel."

HOLDER: "International drug trafficking organizations pose a sustained, serious threat..."

Ghost dope, ghost dope, them feds coming cut-throat
Ghost dope, ghost dope, them feds coming cut-throat
You didn't catch me with no blow, and I don't own no triple beams
So how you gone charge me for some dope,
That I ain't touched, and I ain't seen?
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2022, 12:25:42 AM »

A sad day for the American Maoist movement
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2022, 02:03:10 AM »

One's a murderer, one allowed the rich to defraud the American people for eight years. What's the difference?

The little fact that only one of them literally killed somebody. Eric Holder did not ‘defraud’ and he certainly did not murder anybody. Get a grip.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2022, 03:20:59 AM »

The little fact that only one of them literally killed somebody. Eric Holder did not ‘defraud’ and he certainly did not murder anybody. Get a grip.
Source?
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2022, 01:56:43 PM »

Source?

As far as we all are aware, Eric Holder the attorney general has not murdered anybody. Unless SawxDem is aware of a murder committed by Atty. Gen. Holder, which I’m 99.9% sure he’s not, he’s arguing in bad faith in calling him a murderer. Innocent until proven guilty, no?
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2022, 01:26:03 PM »
« Edited: July 08, 2022, 01:38:32 PM by MAGA Maggie's Masshole Wall »

Source?

As far as we all are aware, Eric Holder the attorney general has not murdered anybody. Unless SawxDem is aware of a murder committed by Atty. Gen. Holder, which I’m 99.9% sure he’s not, he’s arguing in bad faith in calling him a murderer. Innocent until proven guilty, no?

I consider Holder's refusal to prosecute big banks for their crimes being an accessory to bank fraud and money-laundering. This is well-documented - he basically drove their getaway cars as they robbed the American people blind. He also let HSBC allow organizations like North Korea and the Sinaloa Cartel to launder money for their own crimes.

Both are massive pieces of sh*t and Holder's refusal to prosecute the banks was criminal. His neglect of wide-scale fraud and money-laundering is equivalent, if not worse. Again - please don't condescend to me when you clearly didn't read my post well enough to understand what I was arguing for.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2022, 01:45:57 PM »
« Edited: July 08, 2022, 01:51:39 PM by CentristRepublican »

Source?

I consider Holder's refusal to prosecute big banks for their crimes being an accessory to bank fraud and money-laundering. This is well-documented - he basically drove their getaway cars as they robbed the American people blind. He also let HSBC allow organizations like North Korea and the Sinaloa Cartel to launder money for their own crimes.

Both are massive pieces of sh*t and Holder's refusal to prosecute the banks was criminal. His neglect of wide-scale fraud and money-laundering is equivalent, if not worse. Again - please don't condescend to me when you clearly didn't read my post well enough to understand what I was arguing for.

You said there’s no difference between a literal murderer and somebody who you say helped corrupt rich businesses. I read your post well enough. It’s okay to dislike or even hate Holder, but when you decide to compare him to a literal murderer, can you really expect people to take you seriously? And stating obvious facts - that as far as we’re all aware, Atty. Gen. Holder has not murdered anybody - is not ‘condescending’ towards you. Do better, and perhaps stop with excessive hyperbole if you don’t want people to correct/‘condescend’ you.
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2022, 02:04:18 PM »
« Edited: July 08, 2022, 03:17:45 PM by MAGA Maggie's Masshole Wall »

No, not someone who I say helped rich corrupt businesses. Someone who did, through the objective facts of the case, help rich corrupt businesses avoid real accountability. Someone who did not participate in the fraud, but actively allowed it. A cursory Google search can give you this. It's not "excessive hyperbole" - it's the truth.

I'm not concerned about whether murdering someone is worse than allowing people to defraud millions of Americans, or allowing businesses to conceal murderers' money. They're both very, very bad. I'm not going to get into the dick-measuring contest about which Holder is more immoral because they're both awful, immoral people.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2022, 02:14:44 PM »

Well your question has been answered.
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2022, 04:56:21 PM »

And stating obvious facts - that as far as we’re all aware, Atty. Gen. Holder has not murdered anybody - is not ‘condescending’ towards you. Do better, and perhaps stop with excessive hyperbole if you don’t want people to correct/‘condescend’ you.

Nobody is arguing that he did. You are the one pretending like Holder's actions are an opinion-based argument. The fact that you're even arguing that "I said he helped corrupt businesses" shows you haven't done your research. Eric Holder's Justice Department directly let criminal fraudsters and launderers get away if they were a part of a big bank. This is a fact.

Eric Holder had the chance to prosecute those responsible criminally,  prosecutors recommended taking it to a criminal trial, and he went for a civil trial instead. In HSBC's case, the fines were almost $2 billion, a drop in the bucket from the $66 billion in revenue they had for 2013.

If we compare the ratio to the median income, the fine HSBC got for money laundering was equivalent to a misdemeanor possession charge. Again - I'm not going to get into a dick-measuring contest about whether murder or mass fraud is worse. But Holder letting big banks off the hook was historically awful, and it's not hyperbolic to say that this qualifies as him allowing bank fraud. It's the truth.

This is the last I will say on the subject. This type of unwarranted condescension is why people don't take you seriously. I thought you had dialed it back, but I guess not.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2022, 07:36:22 PM »

And stating obvious facts - that as far as we’re all aware, Atty. Gen. Holder has not murdered anybody - is not ‘condescending’ towards you. Do better, and perhaps stop with excessive hyperbole if you don’t want people to correct/‘condescend’ you.

Nobody is arguing that he did. You are the one pretending like Holder's actions are an opinion-based argument. The fact that you're even arguing that "I said he helped corrupt businesses" shows you haven't done your research. Eric Holder's Justice Department directly let criminal fraudsters and launderers get away if they were a part of a big bank. This is a fact.

Eric Holder had the chance to prosecute those responsible criminally,  prosecutors recommended taking it to a criminal trial, and he went for a civil trial instead. In HSBC's case, the fines were almost $2 billion, a drop in the bucket from the $66 billion in revenue they had for 2013.

If we compare the ratio to the median income, the fine HSBC got for money laundering was equivalent to a misdemeanor possession charge. Again - I'm not going to get into a dick-measuring contest about whether murder or mass fraud is worse. But Holder letting big banks off the hook was historically awful, and it's not hyperbolic to say that this qualifies as him allowing bank fraud. It's the truth.

This is the last I will say on the subject. This type of unwarranted condescension is why people don't take you seriously. I thought you had dialed it back, but I guess not.

Okay, he did those things. Doesn’t change the fact that, as far as we know, he’s not a murderer, unlike the other Eric Holder, and you said there’s no difference between the two. It was an idiotic comment and excessive hyperbole. Pointing out the obvious fact that one Eric Holder is a murderer and the other isn’t (as far as we know…) is, once again, not ‘unwarranted condescension’, it is stating facts. You are the one who needs to dial back excessive hyperbole and moronic bad faith comments. And the best irony is you say people don’t take me seriously, when you are the one saying there’s no difference between Atty. Gen. Holder and a literal murderer, and I’m simply stating an obvious fact.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies