Would you rather be the SEAL who shot Osama bin Laden or the FBI Agent who perp walks Trump?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:35:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Would you rather be the SEAL who shot Osama bin Laden or the FBI Agent who perp walks Trump?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Pick
SEAL who shot Osama

FBI Agent who perp walks Trump

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 49

Author Topic: Would you rather be the SEAL who shot Osama bin Laden or the FBI Agent who perp walks Trump?  (Read 914 times)
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 02, 2022, 06:18:59 PM »

Man it's a tough one
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2022, 06:32:55 PM »

The end of OBL was a long-coming affair and the battle was less exciting as portrayed in the official story

Donald Trump has killed more Americans than Laden ever could. He had scarred all of us in ways that we cannot recover, and has planted the seeds for our end. The perp walk to trial is the most crucial moments in world history and one that would set the stage for real justice.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2022, 08:02:46 PM »

What type of vicarious bullsh#t is this?
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2022, 10:19:14 PM »

Imagine still thinking Trump will ever face consequences for Jan 6.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2022, 11:25:08 PM »

The end of OBL was a long-coming affair and the battle was less exciting as portrayed in the official story

Donald Trump has killed more Americans than Laden ever could. He had scarred all of us in ways that we cannot recover, and has planted the seeds for our end. The perp walk to trial is the most crucial moments in world history and one that would set the stage for real justice.

I would like to know why this post hasn't been deleted for Excessive Hyperbole yet.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2022, 11:31:42 PM »

Bin Laden’s FBI handler
Statilius the Epicurean
Thersites
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2022, 11:40:50 PM »

FBI agent probably pays more
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2022, 05:40:06 PM »

I'd rather be the FBI Agent who walks Trump because this would mean that it's actually happening.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2022, 05:59:24 PM »

The latter. Ferguson’s reason might be one reason why, but the main reason is, even if it’s Bin Laden, I wouldn’t necessarily want to take anybody’s life. Even if it’s bin Laden’s blood, I don’t want it on my hands if it can be avoided, which it easily can. Let somebody else eliminate him. He’s still dead, and I won’t have to deal with any trauma or anything or need any counselling, which I honestly might if I killed somebody (even if that somebody was Osama).
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2022, 06:06:40 PM »

FBI agents don't actually get paid a particularly notable amount, outside of either really tenured or senior ones or very specialized ones (like pyschology-trained profilers) the average salary is often about $60-70k, people can often make more with jobs like selling real estate or insurance (or even being a local cop in some cities.) Military aren't thought of as being highly paid of course but special forces get a lot more especially a SEAL team on an operation like that (and combat pay eligibility)...so that's possibly not true.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2022, 06:10:51 PM »

Also it got me thinking if the FBI would dispatch anyone who voted for Trump to perp walk him. They'd probably have to pick a Democrat...I could actually see them doing something like intentionally picking a black woman for good optics.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2022, 06:29:30 PM »

I'd take the FBI, or as Ali G liked to call it... "the FB".
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2022, 06:45:12 PM »

Hmm what about a mixture of both?
No War, but the War on Christmas
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2022, 08:58:09 PM »

I would like to know why this post hasn't been deleted for Excessive Hyperbole yet.

Literally all objective reality outside of the Trump-aligned GOP cocoon.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2022, 09:44:23 PM »

Because it’s not a hyperbole if it’s true.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2022, 09:46:25 PM »

I'd rather be neither.

Both jobs seem like way too much stress, both before, during and after the fact.
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -1.04

P P
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2022, 10:24:28 PM »

The Navy SEAL
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2022, 06:21:31 AM »

maybe, it's also an easier job to do and get into.

But a SEAL is about 12 times cooler and my choice here.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2022, 08:41:13 AM »

Because excessive hyperbole is the most b******* basis for infraction ever created
Senator Incitatus
AMB1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.06, S: 5.74

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2022, 09:23:36 AM »

"Excessive Hyperbole" is a necessarily discretionary category and should be removed as a moderation tool.
Del Tachi
Republican95
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: 1.46

P P P

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2022, 10:49:08 AM »

Also it got me thinking if the FBI would dispatch anyone who voted for Trump to perp walk him. They'd probably have to pick a Democrat...I could actually see them doing something like intentionally picking a black woman for good optics.

This is your brain on identity politics, kids.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2022, 08:22:59 PM »

Because excessive hyperbole is the most b******* basis for infraction ever created

Absolutely agree.  And the most unequally enforced.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2022, 10:04:12 PM »

The latter. Ferguson’s reason might be one reason why, but the main reason is, even if it’s Bin Laden, I wouldn’t necessarily want to take anybody’s life. Even if it’s bin Laden’s blood, I don’t want it on my hands if it can be avoided, which it easily can. Let somebody else eliminate him. He’s still dead, and I won’t have to deal with any trauma or anything or need any counselling, which I honestly might if I killed somebody (even if that somebody was Osama).

There is that, but on the other hand if you're part of the FBI who knows what morally questionable stuff you're required to do as part of the job?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies