Biden Admistration Official: WE WANT A LIBERAL WORLD ORDER (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:03:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Biden Admistration Official: WE WANT A LIBERAL WORLD ORDER (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Biden Admistration Official: WE WANT A LIBERAL WORLD ORDER  (Read 1584 times)
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« on: July 01, 2022, 01:08:59 PM »

Wow Sounds big. Oh, wait,
CNN: "What do you say to those families that say, 'listen, we can't afford to pay $4.85 a gallon for months, if not years?’"

BIDEN ADVISOR BRIAN DEESE: "This is about the future of the liberal world order and we have to stand firm."

I can see how the idea that the world should run on the basis of autonomy and personal freedom of the individual, progress and reform, and government by law with the consent of the governed, instead of oppressive dictators lining pockets is something conservatives will really hate. Because conservatives hate America, and everything good it stands for.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2022, 05:45:15 PM »

For most people in the US, "world order" is a term most often associated with neo-Nazis and their like
I do not agree with this either.

Yeah. "New Order" = Nazis seems... deep in conspiracy-theory land. I'll grant that it probably is a phrase with a lot of negative connotation for those who are in conspiracy-theory-land, which is probably way too much of the GOP these days.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies