Hoh on the Ballot: Green party celebratory thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:43:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Hoh on the Ballot: Green party celebratory thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hoh on the Ballot: Green party celebratory thread  (Read 2561 times)
beaver2.0
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -0.52

P P

« on: June 28, 2022, 12:34:06 PM »

It may be legal, but I don't like it.  Unfortunately, it makes sense from the standpoint of wanting the Democrats to win, but I'd much prefer Democrats trying to defeat Greens by winning over their voters on policy.

I also have to wonder what people would say if this was the NRSC asking voters that had signed a petition to get a Democrat on a ballot if they really meant to sign the petition.
beaver2.0
YaBB God

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2022, 12:27:00 PM »

Hi Matthew, my name's Drew and we're texting you because your name was listed on a petition submitted to help place the Democratic Party and its candidates on the North Carolina ballot in 2022 and 2024.  We just wanted to confirm whether you signed this petition?

I have to wonder what people would say if that had been the text and it had come from a Republican.
beaver2.0
YaBB God

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2022, 02:43:34 PM »

Someone make a “F off I don’t believe in that made up nonsense” for the NM state legislature forcing Otero county to verify its results and then a “so true” for the NC boars of elections disqualifying the greens on vibes alone meme.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies