Israel 2022 election (November 1st) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:09:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Israel 2022 election (November 1st) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Israel 2022 election (November 1st)  (Read 35023 times)
Cassius
YaBB God

« on: June 21, 2022, 08:00:57 AM »

At this point, who does Blue & White represent and what do they stand for (as opposed to, say, Yesh Atid)?
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2022, 01:35:24 PM »

Being the King of Israel and knowing his ego I assume he plans to outlast Solomon’s record, so he still has another 24 years to run.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2022, 02:08:09 PM »

Is it really meaningful to speak of an anti-Bibi “bloc” that includes Lieberman and Gideon Sa’ar on the one end and Hadash and Balad on the other? Sure, they’re all anti-Bibi but they don’t represent any coherent alternative government.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2022, 02:20:30 PM »

Is it really meaningful to speak of an anti-Bibi “bloc” that includes Lieberman and Gideon Sa’ar on the one end and Hadash and Balad on the other? Sure, they’re all anti-Bibi but they don’t represent any coherent alternative government.

I mean, all of those have in fact been working together in the past year to keep the previous government alive, so they're clearly capable to do so. It's JH that pulled the plug.

My understanding was that some of the Arab MKs also yanked their support from the government due to a proposal to expand the jurisdiction of Israeli law to the West Bank? I think the point is that, sure, a rackety government can be assembled from the parties opposed to Netanyahu, but that such a government is never going to survive long term due to the unbridgeable differences between its right and left wings.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies