Right-winger declares that Obama is really a Muslim
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 10:20:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Right-winger declares that Obama is really a Muslim
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Right-winger declares that Obama is really a Muslim  (Read 5444 times)
RBH

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 19, 2006, 12:25:15 PM »

So says an uglier version of Ann Coulter

You must be logged in to read this quote.

No word on what the Arabic phrase is for "Call me, Barack"

What a ing nut job
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 12:28:17 PM »

I just wondering, Are there any sort of special "foaming right-winger" earplugs available on the market? You know, earplugs that only work once one is in the presence of a Coulterbot, Randroid, Daily Mail Guzzler, "Concerned Bigo..., I mean, Parent" and other types?

I'm tired.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 12:48:59 PM »

Haha, idiots. Most Muslims would love to kill Obama because he's an "apostate", which is punishable by death. Electing Obama actually would be a slap in the face to Muslims everywhere (all the more reason to do it!)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 04:36:38 PM »

I just wondering, Are there any sort of special "foaming right-winger" earplugs available on the market? You know, earplugs that only work once one is in the presence of a Coulterbot, Randroid, Daily Mail Guzzler, "Concerned Bigo..., I mean, Parent" and other types?

I'm tired.

I wonder if they have "left-wing earplugs" on the same aisle?  I'm getting sick and tired of extreme partisan bickering on both sides, the right and the left.  Why is it so impossible to ever return to civility in politics?  Do we elect men and women or do we elect boys and girls?  Whether you're a Democrat, Republican, or a third party, if its possible, let's put aside our party differences and work together.  I'm just as guilty as the next person, but let's get back to what the founding fathers really intended for this country.  I just hope this new Democrat-led Congress doesn't try to belittle the Republicans and their ideology, or vice-versa.

I know what I'm asking is next to impossible, but it would be nice.

Calling someone a Muslim or a Christian or a Jew or a Mormon or any other religion, whether true or not, to belittle them or to cost them votes and keep them from their dreams is totally wrong.  I'm a very strong Christian, but I will be in the front of the line to defend any one of any religion from being banned from public office solely because of their religion.  As long as they don't try to stamp out the other religions and "wear their religion on their sleeve" as says MSNBC Political Analyst Ron Reagan, son of the late President Ronald W. Reagan, I'll be right there trying to defend them.
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 04:49:08 PM »

The plan to link Obama to Osama begins.

Disgusting.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2006, 04:52:47 PM »

I always love it how people completely and utterly ignore everything that radical Muslims might have to say until they can use what is said against their political opponents.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2006, 04:55:09 PM »

Disgusting.

'Osama Hussein B-iraq' was doing the rounds on one of the right wing blogs Angry
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2006, 04:57:51 PM »

Disgusting.

'Osama Hussein B-iraq' was doing the rounds on one of the right wing blogs Angry

I may not end up voting for the guy, but to do that to a decent person...thats just wrong.
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.94

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2006, 05:02:17 PM »

First, I would have no problem whatsoever supporting Obama if he WERE Muslim.  So what?  Nation of Islam, no.  But mainstream Muslim, sure.

Second, he is NOT Muslim.  He is a member...and an active one at that...of a United Church of Christ church.  The UCC is a great denomination with a strong committment to preaching both the Gospel and advancing the cause of social justice.

HUGE KUDOS especially to the many fair-minded Republicans here who have stuck up for Obama.  You guys and gals are why I still have so much respect for your party.
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2006, 05:05:09 PM »

Reprehensible, but unsurprising. 
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2006, 06:48:49 PM »

Actually she's way better looking than Ann Coulter.  Not that that says anything at all.

And sh**t like this is what makes me think Obama may not be our best candidate.  I'm afraid America is too ignorant for Obama.
TheresNoMoney
Scoonie
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.25, S: -2.72

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2006, 07:00:41 PM »

And sh**t like this is what makes me think Obama may not be our best candidate.  I'm afraid America is too ignorant for Obama.

Have faith, my friend.  Obama is a special candidate.
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2006, 07:08:02 PM »

He very well could be. From what I've seen, I'm impressed. Even if he is a democrat, and gasp...a populist leaner.
Rob
Bob
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -9.39

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2006, 07:10:21 PM »

Same old shit from the usual suspects. These people would never vote for any Democrat. And I hate to oversimplify, but most racists in general already vote Republican.

In any case, any Islamophobic/racist/dumb voting will be overwhelmed by a high turnout among African-Americans. Not to mention the potential of this sly race-baiting to backfire, as this kind of garbage should outrage decent Americans.
Rob
Bob
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2006, 07:10:57 PM »

He very well could be. From what I've seen, I'm impressed. Even if he is a democrat, and gasp...a populist leaner.

But he's socially liberal!
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2006, 07:17:24 PM »

But he's socially liberal!

Come on man...you know I vote on economic theory (not practice) and thats the main reason for the color of my avatar.
Rob
Bob
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2006, 07:19:10 PM »

Well, you have two years to rethink your priorities. Wink
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2006, 07:30:08 PM »

Same old shit from the usual suspects. These people would never vote for any Democrat. And I hate to oversimplify, but most racists in general already vote Republican.

funny you say that because:
Democrats started the KKK

Democrats are always trying to point out that people are of diferent races so they can get better education (affirmative action)

mel Gibson is a Democrat

democrats set the minimum wage high so hispanics aren't encouraged to get better jobs than cleaners

democrats are always supporting giving money to thir-world African countries, causing unemployment in Africa

now, who is the real racist here?
Michael Z
Mike
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: -5.88, S: -4.72

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2006, 07:37:42 PM »
« Edited: December 19, 2006, 07:41:45 PM by Michael Z »

Actually she's way better looking than Ann Coulter.  Not that that says anything at all.

No, I think the majority of Americans are bright enough not to fall for this kind of crap.
Rob
Bob
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2006, 07:40:30 PM »

This is relevant because nothing has changed since 1867. The parties maintain the same positions and bases of support. Well played, sir.

Democrats are always trying to point out that people are of diferent races so they can get better education (affirmative action)

People of different races getting educated? Can't have that, can we?

Strom Thurmond. Trent Lott. Jesse Helms. All of them former Dixiecrats who left the party when it spat on their racist views. Now they're proud Republicans (or were, in the case of the mummy from South Carolina)!

democrats set the minimum wage high so hispanics aren't encouraged to get better jobs than cleaners

Yes, that is the intention behind raising the minimum wage- to screw over brown people.

democrats are always supporting giving money to thir-world African countries, causing unemployment in Africa

What?

You, most likely. Smiley
Deano963

« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2006, 07:51:01 PM »

We can't keep reacting to this sort of trash and ignorant bullsh**t though, Harry. We can't continue to basically allow the republicans to effectively pick our own nominees for us by saying this kind of crap. Ignore it.

This idiocy plays well with the right-wingers and bigots, but Middle America will reject racism and and using his middle name against him and trying to make issue of his father's religion.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2006, 07:58:53 PM »

No, I think the majority of Americans are bright enough not to fall for this kind of crap.

I hope so.  I may jump on his bandwagon in the next few months, I'm just not quite ready yet.
Michael Z
Mike
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: -5.88, S: -4.72

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2006, 08:08:24 PM »

I hope so.  I may jump on his bandwagon in the next few months, I'm just not quite ready yet.

I'm with TNM there. If Obama wins the nomination it'll be the first time since 1960 that the Democrats have a candidate they can be genuinely enthusiastic about, and after decades of partisan bickering the US could finally have a President who brings everyone together. Call me a hopeless romantic, but I'm optimistic enough to believe that.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2006, 08:15:11 PM »

I'm starting to head to the local bandwagon-stop for the next passing of the Barack Obama bandwagon.  He would be a fresh face and not one that can be linked to either Bill Clinton or George Bush.  Both Hillary Clinton and Al Gore are linked to Bill Clinton, and thats not always a good thing, with his adultery-plagued second term.

I may not agree with all of his positions, but he would be an excellent President, despite his lack of experience.
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2006, 09:21:55 PM »

So says an uglier version of Ann Coulter

You must be logged in to read this quote.

No word on what the Arabic phrase is for "Call me, Barack"

What a ing nut job

This person has a weak understanding of Islamic law.

ITs not like Judaism where if your mom is a Jew you will always be a Jew case.

Once you convert to Islam, you discard you previous religion. Once you convert out of Islam, you discard Islam.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies