PA-SEN (Suffolk/USA Today): Fetterman +9 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:34:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Senate & House Election Polls
  PA-SEN (Suffolk/USA Today): Fetterman +9 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA-SEN (Suffolk/USA Today): Fetterman +9  (Read 2782 times)
Yoda
United States

« on: June 15, 2022, 08:32:02 AM »

This will be fun to look back at and laugh at in November.

What will be fun to look back at and laugh at in November is all the dooming about this race since the day Oz announced, even from a lot of dems on here. I never understood what made people think he was some kind of strong candidate whose race it was to lose, and I still don't. He's a  carpetbagging trump turd with the charisma of a doorknob. He voted in Turkey not 4 years ago and he rails against illegal alien employment while the family business set a record fine for illegally employing illegal aliens. Plus he just looks f****** weird as hell.
Yoda
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2022, 08:40:42 AM »

On a related note, republicans sure do seem to have a special knack for picking the absolute worst Senate candidates this cycle. Coupled with the bombshell revelation yesterday that Herschel Walker has a 10yo son he doesn't see (after lamenting 'absent black fathers' constantly in his barely understandable ramblings), this might be the best 24 hour period for the DSCC this cycle since Sununu decided against running.
Yoda
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2022, 11:18:42 AM »

I'm legit looking forward to a possible Senator Fetterman. I can't think of any other Senator who he would be like. I think he brings a no-nonsense, cut the BS style to the table that a lot of politicians preach but don't actually practice. I can just picture him not taking any of the trump-style constant lies and gaslighting BS that is so common from republicans these days.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies