Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex with your Boss
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:44:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex with your Boss
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex with your Boss  (Read 1055 times)
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 14, 2022, 02:57:29 AM »
« edited: June 14, 2022, 03:01:02 AM by Dr. MB »

Let's face it: work is hard. The stress, the long hours, the commute… sometimes the only thing that makes it all seem bearable is the fact that you get paid. What's even better is that your boss might make your life even more bearable. The thing is, these days you might find yourself so busy that the idea of having to make time for a date sounds about as likely as winning the lottery. But if you want to make your life, and your boss's life, even better, then just stop procrastinating and have sex with your boss. Here are ten reasons why your boss might just be the perfect opportunity for a good old romp.

10. Your boss is probably better looking than your boyfriend.

Sure, you might have some fun fantasies about that hot woman you just caught chatting with your friend in the bathroom. But odds are that, at the moment, you can only stare as she walks by, wishing that you could do something to turn her to your side. Well, the same cannot be said about your boss. If your manager is anything like the ones in 90% of movies, they're guaranteed to be more handsome than the dude you brought home that one time who smelled like Old Spice and talked about his problems.

And if he isn't, well, your boss probably knows a guy who would be.

9. Your boss might be your first...and last.

Some people want to save the first time they've had sex for the one that will really matter. Well, for your boss, that might not be the case. Your first time might be with someone you work with who you're not attracted to, or worse, someone you don't know. On the other hand, having sex with the boss you've been fantasizing about all day might be the best orgasm you've ever had.

8. You'll get to learn a lot about your boss.

This is one of those things that people might find weird, but there's something to be said for the fact that you'll learn a lot about your boss that you'll never find out anywhere else. Even if your boss is a creep, you'll probably learn things about the kind of person he is that will make you never want to have sex with your friend again. Conversely, your boss might be a creep, but then again, he might not be.

And if he is a creep, then he's an expert.

7. If you're a lesbian, you might get to have sex with your boss's girlfriend.

If you're a lesbian, you might get to be able to have sex with your boss's girlfriend. And hey, you might not even care about being a lesbian, but you can still have your cake and eat it, too.

If your boss is anything like his wife, he probably thinks he knows everything. But the difference between a wife and a manager is that she's too busy thinking about having sex to actually get to do it, whereas your boss will probably do you both some good.

6. You'll probably never get a chance to do this again.

If you do end up having sex with your boss, then you might have some fun with him in the office once in a while. But that's about it. Chances are, your boss will never ask you to have sex with him again. Hell, even if he does, it's unlikely that you'll ever have the opportunity to actually follow through with it. So now that you've got this opportunity, why not have a little fun with it?

5. It could also be the easiest way to get a raise.

Have you ever dreamed about having sex with your boss? Yeah, you probably haven't, but if you do, then just remember that if he's willing to sleep with you, he's probably willing to pay you a little bit more. And there are lots of things in life that are more effective than sex to get people to treat you better.

4. Having sex with your boss might make it easier to deal with the fact that you're in a dead-end job.

If you have this thing about not having sex with your boss, then here's a chance for you to change your mind. Chances are that even if your boss does seem like a bit of a creep, if you two end up having sex, you're not going to hold it against him. And even if he does, the chances are that the experience will be enough to make you realize that a job like yours might not be so bad after all.

3. You could probably learn something about yourself.

This is the kind of moment that many people can never have. There are plenty of people out there who fantasize about having sex with their boss, and they'll never get the chance to do it. So in that sense, if you do have sex with your boss, it'll be the first time in your life that you can say that you've done so, even if you don't get a chance to do so again.

2. You could always have sex with your boss as a joke.

You know what a great way to deal with your work stress is? Having sex with your boss. What better way to put your mind at ease than to think that your boss might just be a bit kinky? Chances are that if he's anything like most people, then he has a thing for the office sex worker. In that sense, having a few nights of fun with him might be all it takes to give your sex life the shot in the arm that it needs.

1. You can probably end up making a whole lot of friends in your office.

If you do end up having sex with your boss, then not only will you be able to get some good laughs out of it, but there are a lot of people in your office who will be dying to be your friend. Not only that, but if your boss is anything like your colleagues, he's probably one of the most attractive men in the office. Chances are that a lot of people will be rooting for you to end up getting to do what you've fantasized about all day. So what are you waiting for?

What do you think of the idea of having sex with your boss?
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2022, 04:28:36 AM »

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2022, 06:26:43 AM »

I didn't know Tony Stark existed in the real world.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2022, 09:47:35 AM »

Ok WatchMojo.
FT-02 Senator A.F.E. 🇵🇸🤝🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2022, 10:41:08 AM »

vitoNova
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2022, 11:15:32 AM »

Funny, most of my supervisors have been girls.

I'd f***k the sh1t out of them if given an opportunity and if we lived in a world where there were no such things as repercussions and awkwardness.  
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2022, 03:04:01 PM »

I'd f***k the sh1t out of them if given an opportunity and if we lived in a world where there were no such things as repercussions and awkwardness.  

Did you ever come close?
vitoNova
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2022, 01:11:54 AM »

Did you ever come close?

Not even remotely close.  I'm not that much of a pimp.  lol
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2022, 12:00:10 PM »

You can never get in trouble for what you do if its just for laughs. That's the Golden Rule I'm pretty sure.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2022, 12:52:31 PM »

Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2022, 12:56:42 PM »

The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2022, 08:30:44 PM »

Since my last boss was Timothy Dolan Archbishop of Milwaukee at the time, hard pass.
vitoNova
United States

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2022, 12:58:01 AM »

Funny, I've been to those Milwaukee seminaries (St John, St Francis, or whatever.  All I remember is an 'Everything Zen' campus and a pretty nice view of the the Milwaukee skyline from the banks of Lake Michigan)

Great Lakes boot camp and HQ MEPCOM is a hop, skip, and jump away.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2022, 09:00:41 PM »

Since my last boss was Timothy Dolan Archbishop of Milwaukee at the time, hard pass.

So many questions.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2022, 03:01:08 PM »

At my old job, we had an ongoing joke that out of every semester of interns, there was always one that had the hots for our boss. We were talking about this at happy hour once (without our boss there) and one of my coworkers said something like "I just don't get what they see in her." I made the mistake of responding with something like "ehh, I can see it." And from that point on, I became the punchline of endless jokes about secretly wanting to sleep with our boss.

Little did they know, I actually had a pretty serious crush on a completely different coworker. One night when I was hanging out with that other coworker, they start bragging about how much hotter they are than my boss. Later that night, we shared our first kiss.

And the next year, I think I heard my (now former) boss got engaged.

So the moral of the story is: I don't know if sleeping with your boss is a good idea. But playing along with the idea that you might want to sleep with your boss is a good idea that can have no negative consequences and makes everyone happy.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2022, 10:59:44 PM »

Of course the drinks in the background are 69 cents.
Burke Bro
omelott
Israel

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2022, 03:26:48 AM »

An additional reason is that you'd have blackmail material on your boss, assuming your company has a policy that prohibits sexual contact between employees and bosses. Gives you an opportunity for advancement in the company.
Lechasseur
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 3.13

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2022, 03:43:38 PM »

I have a very good friend who had sex with our boss at the office, let's say it didn't end well at all
Samof94
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2022, 06:04:14 AM »

Okay, this is a terrible idea. I’d never do that as it’s not even conceivable to me. If they are married(maybe even to another lady) and have kids, it’s a nonstarter.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2022, 03:28:46 AM »

I'm sleeping with my firms office manager so she is sleeping with her boss. Okay, granted we will have been married 17 years in september, but still. Wink

True story: when I returned to Private Practice several years ago and the decision was made between me, my law partner, and my wife to have the misses come on board to manage our firm, we told our two boys about it. Our oldest who was around seven or eight at the time looked at me quite earnestly and said " does this mean now Mommy will be your boss at work as well as at home?"

My response, yeah, pretty much.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies