Which series of major party votes over the last 6 presidential elections is the most uncommon? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:20:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Which series of major party votes over the last 6 presidential elections is the most uncommon? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Which series of major party votes over the last 6 presidential elections is the most uncommon?  (Read 1512 times)
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« on: June 13, 2022, 10:06:52 PM »

The anti-bellwether- Gore/Kerry/McCain/Romney/Clinton/Trump- is a classic.

Please keep in mind that this is not a genuine anti-bellwether voting history, as in two cases said person voted along with the plurality of the electorate.
There is moreover quite an easily comprehensible reason as to why he voted like that:
probably an ancestral Southern Democrat who despised Obama and ultimately turned his back on the Democrats once they became the party of the Antifa, them woke SJWs and BLM.

Gore/Kerry/McCain/Obama/Clinton/Trump is also pretty hard to explain.

LOL. That's literally my (hypothetical) voting history.

At this juncture, I'd like to recommend my ultimate personal voting history survey to anyone who hasn't voted in the poll yet.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies