French political discussion megathread: Yellow Vest Redux (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:07:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  French political discussion megathread: Yellow Vest Redux (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: French political discussion megathread: Yellow Vest Redux  (Read 30014 times)
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« on: April 03, 2023, 07:02:08 PM »

I never really liked French politics....until now.

(Marlene Schiappa - Playboy)

https://www.marca.com/en/lifestyle/world-news/2023/04/02/6429dcb9ca47412f2d8b45e8.html

What a great way to bring awareness to your cause than getting your clothes of.f

I don't give a sh*t that she posed for Playboy and I was planning to ignore the story entirely, then I saw the full picture and apparently she had the article of the French constitution Macron used to ram through his pension reform tattooed on her boob??

These are the people who claim to be the Only Serious Adults in the Room of French politics. Seriously.

I actually didn't even see the number lol....
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2023, 10:35:17 PM »

I never understand these videos.

The police have pulled you over and asked you to co-operate

1. Co-operate.

The police are asking you to get out of the car.

2. Get out of the car.

The police have a gun pointing at your head now demanding you turn the car off and get out.

3. Don't hit the accelerator.

The police have now shot you dead. This is more typical in America but it happens everywhere.

There are multiple decision points in this scenario. We had exactly the same situation recently in Perth. With the door open the driver hit the accelerator whilst the car was in reverse.

The Police Officer was trapped under the door then under the car and killed.

R I.P. Police Officer Anthony Woods

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-06-11/police-officer-constable-anthony-woods-dies-after-being-run-over/102467630

100%, Anthony should have shot the driver dead the second he hit the accelerator.

Why?

Because Perth would now have a Police Officer alive and a useless meth addict dead.

Instead, we have a useless meth addict left alive and a fine standing member of the community dead.

If you use your car as a weapon whilst under threat from the Police, don't be surprised by the outcome.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2023, 04:38:44 AM »

France needs to bring down the wrath of God against this madness.

Welcome to the forum brah. Couldn't have summed it up better.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2023, 10:36:12 AM »

Policeman who shot teenager has GoFundMe with over 1 Million Euros raised, over 5 times that of the victim's family fund.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-07-04/millions-pledged-for-french-police-officer-who-shot-teenager/102557298

I don't know if that actually means anything.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies