WV-SEN 2024: Manchin out, Justice for All (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:05:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  WV-SEN 2024: Manchin out, Justice for All (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WV-SEN 2024: Manchin out, Justice for All  (Read 23269 times)
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« on: February 22, 2023, 10:43:01 AM »

Manchin still undecided on running for re-election:

The only thing he has to decide is whether he wants to leave on January 3, 2025 through defeat at the polls or retirement. It's up to you, dude.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2023, 09:05:42 AM »

Law and order happened.

The seat is Safe R/Justice though.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2023, 09:07:53 AM »

No idea why Mooney is running to get clobbered by Justice. He's in a safe R seat. Well, at least Riley Moore will be an upgrade still.

To be fair I don’t think anyone, Mooney included, was expecting Justice to run until the rumors started coming out shortly after the midterms.

Wasn't that kind of logical to assume? Anyways, it's not unusual candidates running with literally zero chance to win.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2023, 09:11:19 AM »

Safe R - > Safe R
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2023, 08:44:57 AM »

Has Jim gained even more weight since he was elected in 2016? I stopped paying attention to him in 2017 after he switched back to Republican.

Obviously I've always known him to be huge, but nowadays -- highlighted by the Kilmeade interview -- he appears flat out massive.

I just noticed his ties are way too long, which even tops Trump. Dude has enough money to spend a few bucks for a stylist, lol.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2023, 10:33:10 AM »

Is there any date set when Manchin will finally decide? I think he wanted to announce by the year's end whether he runs for reelection, as No Labels POTUS candidate or whether he'll just retire from public office.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2023, 10:20:09 AM »

Is there any date set when Manchin will finally decide? I think he wanted to announce by the year's end whether he runs for reelection, as No Labels POTUS candidate or whether he'll just retire from public office.

Kinf of funny he made his announcement just hours after I dropped this post, bumping the thread back up from page 3 of the board.

Anyways, Safe R -> Safe R. Could actually help Mooney, though I still expect Justice to have this quite easily. He'll sweep all counties in the GE for sure.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2024, 09:56:10 AM »

Welcome back, Bog Don! Endorsed.

It would actually be funny for the dude to win, though I fail to see him even winning the primary. Maybe he would have 15-20 years ago, but most of the Appalachian DINOs either switched parties or are dead already.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies