thread about leak to destroy Atlasia
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 20, 2024, 11:18:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  thread about leak to destroy Atlasia
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8
Author Topic: thread about leak to destroy Atlasia  (Read 7800 times)
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: April 26, 2022, 07:36:10 PM »

President Clinton is a sex pest.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #151 on: April 26, 2022, 07:36:52 PM »

namely a roll back of the disastrous pro-death gun

What does SAO II have to do with Atlasia?

what? Also you took my comment out of context.

You said pro-death gun policy, we don't have a policy endorsing death gun.

Why do you think we have a policy that supports the serial killing of virtual reality gamers?

If you decentered your foolish opposition to our right to defend ourselves from rapists you might have been able to find allies to work with you.

Lol comical straw man that immediately reveals you have no idea what you're talking about.

But you just decided to bully anyone you didnt agree with and scream "you am evil vile man I hate you!" as though you know me.

You act like I started this vendetta, but it was you and fhtagn who were butthurt that I didn't support your bill to install school prayer in schools. Awwww, boo hoo!

Wait you committed treason because you were mad at Fhtagn and Mr. R?

I did not commit treason, as the Supreme Court has previously ruled, Atlasia basically only exists in a figment of our imagination and we are all merely posters. In that sense, it does not really exist. Also I was referring to my long standing beef with Mr. R which has spread outside of Atlasia and once resulted in him calling me "Eichmann" in a now deleted post, but preserved in the "Worst Posts of Old Atlas" database on AAD for all who wish to see on the date of "June 26, 2020."
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #152 on: April 26, 2022, 07:37:48 PM »

President Clinton (bless him) to his credit, did do something,

First you are talking about us having a policy endorsing the serial killing of VR gamers, now you want us to bless a serial abuser of women?

These are some deeply disturbing statements.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #153 on: April 26, 2022, 07:40:10 PM »
« Edited: April 26, 2022, 07:43:43 PM by S019 »

President Clinton (bless him) to his credit, did do something,

First you are talking about us having a policy endorsing the serial killing of VR gamers, now you want us to bless a serial abuser of women?

These are some deeply disturbing statements.

I by no means condone Mr. Clinton's abuse of women. I was merely talking about policy of his administration and in many ways, Clinton I was the last truly transformative term (for good, i.e. not transformation for bad like Reagan) since LBJ.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #154 on: April 26, 2022, 07:46:09 PM »

I did not commit treason, as the Supreme Court has previously ruled, Atlasia basically only exists in a figment of our imagination and we are all merely posters.

You make it policy to spend so much time on something that doesn't exist?

The game may just be a game, but the game itself is as real as the game Read Dead Redemption 2 is in that you can buy it, download it play it. It exists, it doesn't lack the state of existence.

Furthermore, the actions you take to play said game are real, just as when you play Hearts of Iron IV or Crusader Kings. Nobody is presuming to actually be the King of Swabia, and I don't Scott fancies himself to be Arthur Morgan these days. But the act of playing said game is real, the actions taken to play said game are real, the rules of said game are really existent, and finally, the interactions with people you have very much exist as do the consequences of said interactions and actions.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #155 on: April 26, 2022, 07:47:49 PM »

I did not commit treason, as the Supreme Court has previously ruled, Atlasia basically only exists in a figment of our imagination and we are all merely posters.

The game may just be a game, but the game itself is as real as the game Read Dead Redemption 2 is in that you can buy it, download it play it. It exists, it doesn't lack the state of existence.

Furthermore, the actions you take to play said game are real, just as when you play Hearts of Iron IV or Crusader Kings. Nobody is presuming to actually be the King of Swabia, and I don't Scott fancies himself to be Arthur Morgan these days. But the act of playing said game is real, the actions taken to play said game are real, the rules of said game are really existent, and finally, the interactions with people you have very much exist as do the consequences of said interactions and actions.

I would reply to this, but first I want to know why the part where I discussed Mr. R comparing me to a Nazi was not discussed and why that would not justify dislike towards him?
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #156 on: April 26, 2022, 07:57:28 PM »

Anyways, since I don't want to leave here without suggesting my own ideas of reform. I'll suggest letting many different countries participate in Atlasia (i.e. a few people move to Germany, a few to India, a few to New Zealand, etc.), in this sense we'd have lots of smaller simulations and those who truly care about being active (which may well be down to 30 or so people at this point) can all have a relatively big role and work on solving global problems, which can't just be fixed by legislation, perhaps such a system would also help repair relationships torn apart in Atlasia by partisanship.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #157 on: April 26, 2022, 07:57:36 PM »

I would reply to this, but first I want to know why the part where I discussed Mr. R comparing me to a Nazi was not discussed and why that would not justify dislike towards him?

Frankly S019, I don't give a damn.

I am reserving my areas of interest to matters of the game, Atlasian law and the exigencies that brought about the present "calamitous events".
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #158 on: April 26, 2022, 07:59:57 PM »

What really amazes me is how far S019 is still willing to go to bat for a party that, at the very best, tolerated his presence all this time.

I suppose the same could been said for me in a similar regard, but for God's sake, what are the conspirators owed from the people they clearly never liked or respected, even when it becomes as clear as day they hold little regard for you?
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #159 on: April 26, 2022, 08:02:46 PM »

What really amazes me is how far S019 is still willing to go to bat for a party that, at the very best, tolerated his presence all this time.

I suppose the same could been said for me in a similar regard, but for God's sake, what are the conspirators owed from the people they clearly never liked or respected, even when it becomes as clear as day they hold little regard for you?

How many times I found myself asking the same with regards to Simfan vis a vis the AtlasforumIRC crowd. The similarities are so massive, it bares mentioning.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #160 on: April 26, 2022, 08:03:21 PM »

Stockholm Syndrome?
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #161 on: April 26, 2022, 08:03:27 PM »

I am reserving my areas of interest to matters of the game, Atlasian law and the exigencies that brought about the present "calamitous events".

Frankly this response is insensitive to the very real hatred that Mr. R seems to harbor for me, and I don't think we can get much further without addressing that. Again, as I make this clear, it was he who chose to be hostile to me, not the other way around. It should at least be clear why I don't want to be lectured by him of all people. Anyways, the game will exist or won't exist as much as people want it to, and it has not existed much for really the entirety of this year.

I am here only to defend my own reputation and not let it get slandered by Mussolini apologists and people who think I'm a Nazi. That's all I care for, also ultimately in two party politics, one faces a choice, and when one side holds much contempt for you, as the right does for me, only one choice exists. Perhaps in a PR system, I'd be in some random left liberal outlet, but ultimately that party cannot exist under a system with 9 seats. For that party to actually exist you need like a 100 seats and then it breaks the 3% threshold or whatever, but that system can only exist under simulated elections, another reform which has been suggested repeatedly and thrown aside.
Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR)
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #162 on: April 26, 2022, 08:06:06 PM »
« Edited: April 26, 2022, 08:26:29 PM by Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR) »

LOL welcome to the internet.

Maybe you should think twice before doing the same to others then too Wink
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #163 on: April 26, 2022, 08:06:34 PM »

Frankly this response is insensitive to the very real hatred that Mr. R seems to harbor for me, and I don't think we can get much further without addressing that. Again, as I make this clear, it was he who chose to be hostile to me, not the other way around. It should at least be clear why I don't want to be lectured by him of all people. Anyways, the game will exist or won't exist as much as people want it to, and it has not existed much for really the entirety of this year.

I am here only to defend my own reputation and not let it get slandered by Mussolini apologists and people who think I'm a Nazi. That's all I care for, also ultimately in two party politics, one faces a choice, and when one side holds much contempt for you, as the right does for me, only one choice exists. Perhaps in a PR system, I'd be in some random left liberal outlet, but ultimately that party cannot exist under a system with 9 seats. For that party to actually exist you need like a 100 seats and then it breaks the 3% threshold or whatever, but that system can only exist under simulated elections, another reform which has been suggested repeatedly and thrown aside.

Why does Mussolini being in heaven offend you so much?
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #164 on: April 26, 2022, 08:08:40 PM »

Thanks for posting directly into the thread as proof that I am not a liar! Anyways if someone who abets a genocide is who goes to heaven, maybe we should question whether heaven is actually good. As someone who believes in reincarnation, I have to deal with none of this!
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #165 on: April 26, 2022, 08:10:51 PM »

Thanks for posting directly into the thread as proof that I am not a liar! Anyways if someone who abets a genocide is who goes to heaven, maybe we should question whether heaven is actually good. As someone who believes in reincarnation, I have to deal with none of this!

Repentant sinners having a chance to go to heaven is a good thing.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #166 on: April 26, 2022, 08:14:50 PM »

Repentent? He was as committed to it until he was deposed as PM due to Italy's failing war strategy. In fact, Hitler actually planned on reinstating him in 1943, when the Germans invaded Italy, the indicates he was not repentant at all.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #167 on: April 26, 2022, 08:17:06 PM »

One does not find Adam Griffin, Tack50, Scott, YE, Sestak, Windjammer, beesley and the like to be counted among the conspirators, yet no one doubts the sincerity of their commitments to the leftwing causes.

Scott's question was not why you affiliate with the left, but why you affiliate with "a party" as in a group of individuals (those that conspired to rig the past election and destroy the game) who while pursuing such nefarious ends also holds you in a great deal of disregard themselves.

As to your point of lack of consideration, I devoted too much of my sanity, spare time and mental endurance trying to sort out your personal issues with Fhtagn and now inclusive to Mr. R. I lost too much, gave up too much and gained nothing in return for such efforts, and here we are three years later and the situation has only devolved further. I know of no means by which I could possibly resolve such differences now.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #168 on: April 26, 2022, 08:19:25 PM »

Repentent? He was as committed to it until he was deposed as PM due to Italy's failing war strategy. In fact, Hitler actually planned on reinstating him in 1943, when the Germans invaded Italy, the indicates he was not repentant at all.

If this matter is to be continued in its exploration, beyond the point of relevance to "the recent disturbances" I will have to change my decision of mere moments ago and effect the splitting off of these posts from this thread.
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #169 on: April 26, 2022, 08:27:28 PM »

As someone who believes in reincarnation, I have to deal with none of this!

So you must have been a sheep in your last one.
Attorney General & PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P
« Reply #170 on: April 26, 2022, 09:06:38 PM »

When it comes to Elections and who holds power, S019 has consistently been an unapologetic and robotic voice for the left, ever since ceasing his SNJC days. There's clearly nothing that can break him, including whether or not the party holds him in high esteem. I will give him credit for working with me on a number of issues when we were in the Lincoln legislature together, some of which were signed into law (or versions thereof were), but ultimately his overall posture is very persistent, even obsessively so, and very pro-Labor, whatever that may mean.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #171 on: April 26, 2022, 09:10:19 PM »

Why do you think we have a policy that supports the serial killing of virtual reality gamers?

If you decentered your foolish opposition to our right to defend ourselves from rapists you might have been able to find allies to work with you.

Lol comical straw man that immediately reveals you have no idea what you're talking about.

But you just decided to bully anyone you didnt agree with and scream "you am evil vile man I hate you!" as though you know me.

You act like I started this vendetta, but it was you and fhtagn who were butthurt that I didn't support your bill to install school prayer in schools. Awwww, boo hoo!

Im not butthurt over something from like 2018 that passed anyway. You are the one who randomly replies to my posts with "u r evil i hate u!!!"
beesley
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -4.52, S: 2.61

« Reply #172 on: April 27, 2022, 12:37:53 AM »

I do love that in S019's mind any bill he likes is important and any bill he doesn't like just should not even be allowed to be debated.

Honestly, this has been a feature of most of my interactions with him on any issue.
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #173 on: April 27, 2022, 12:42:13 AM »

I do love that in S019's mind any bill he likes is important and any bill he doesn't like just should not even be allowed to be debated.

Honestly, this has been a feature of most of my interactions with him on any issue.

S019 needs to embrace non-binary options but considering S019bot would need a firmware update before installing a new OS, I doubt this will happen.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #174 on: April 27, 2022, 01:25:04 AM »

This past page and a half really feels like cancer. Not a good look for anybody!

But I can say that I'm enjoying Sassy S019 regardless.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies