Apology to Calthrina
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 08:45:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Apology to Calthrina
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Apology to Calthrina  (Read 199 times)
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 22, 2022, 03:09:28 PM »

Hey, so I created a controversial poll on Calthrina’s identity yesterday last night. When I made the poll, I didn’t know that Calthrina has been struggling a lot with these things, and that I was really hurting him by memeing it. When Cal later did open up about this, which we all should be proud of (that is a tough thing to do in the first place) I should have deleted this thread. I did not, instead I kept it up and even responded sarcastically to a comment later saying it was bullying. Thanks to some good people and a bit of thinking, I’ve realized that I’ve definitely hurt Calthrina and should have not been so dismissive of his legitimate concerns. I apologize for both the creation and more importantly, the keeping up of the thread even after you opened up about your problems. Please know that nearly all of us really do wish the best for you, and that no matter what, you are not alone and you are a strong person who has the ability to do great things in life.
Fight for Trump
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2022, 03:15:27 PM »

I don't want to take away from your apology thread, nor do I want this should be perceived as an attack, but I think while it is toxic to attack other people to the extent it happens on Atlas, it is also toxic in a way for people to publicly self-flagellate over attacks on others they regret. You're obviously far from the first person to make such a thread.

There is a PM function for private apologies.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2022, 03:27:50 PM »

Maybe. I considered a PM for that reason but I hope that maybe if I do it publicly, I can encourage a few certain posters to reconsider their own actions as well towards Cal and to just show that there is nothing wrong with apologizing, and that it doesn’t make you any weaker idk.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies