Ron DeSantis signs bill to limit tenure at public universities (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:28:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Ron DeSantis signs bill to limit tenure at public universities (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ron DeSantis signs bill to limit tenure at public universities  (Read 3850 times)
Alcibiades
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -6.96

P P
« on: May 21, 2022, 06:34:10 PM »
« edited: May 21, 2022, 06:37:21 PM by Alcibiades »

This thread is really a greatest hits of OSR’s, uh, well, I’m not sure how to best phrase this without getting moderated … (limited) intellectual abilities?

I mean, really, all the classics are here: the embarrassing cheerleading for Fat Ron, the inability to comprehend that parents maybe should not have absolute dominion over their children, the intellectual incuriosity over anything not do to with his fellow computers, the apologia for the fascists in the old country, the generally risible debating skills with the bringing up of pathetically weak ‘gotchas’ (the Scott Walker thing ... lol), and of course, it wouldn’t be complete without the latest update on how his family are doing, for which I am sure we are all grateful.

Of all that mind-numbing content, though, this surely has to take the cake as a candidate for the most moronic post I have ever read on Atlas (not an easy accolade to come by!):

The reason I specified hard science is cause they unlike social science are not as political

Just … wow.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies