Meanwhile in Sweden
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:36:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Meanwhile in Sweden
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Meanwhile in Sweden  (Read 1230 times)
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 18, 2022, 08:03:11 AM »

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/04/18/europe/sweden-riots-police-quran-burnings-intl/index.html

Looks like the right wing population of Sweden are not happy with the Muslim population.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2022, 02:57:54 PM »

Looks like Rasmus Paludan is not happy with the Muslim population, and we already knew that. Honestly quite admirable and surprising that the Swedish government is still allowing Paludan's "protests" to take place. I don't really see why it should necessarily allow public Quran burnings to take place.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2022, 05:48:36 PM »

Looks like Rasmus Paludan is not happy with the Muslim population, and we already knew that. Honestly quite admirable and surprising that the Swedish government is still allowing Paludan's "protests" to take place. I don't really see why it should necessarily allow public Quran burnings to take place.

Hate speech is speech.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2022, 06:58:38 PM »

A significant reason why Sweden fails at ensuring that diasporic populations don’t break from hierarchal associations keeping them back is because the community leaders that are effective for such a change are shunned for self-hating, oftentimes “classically liberal” cucks friendly to middle class Swedes. Now, that is similar in the US, but most diasporic populations from not too great socioeconomic statuses—especially Muslims—are usually from a background and emphasize a culture that leads to them to occupy lower middle income jobs where they can stand up for themselves and the saturation of cucks like Fareed Zakaria are completely ignored and are often just white noise. This is generally why they are not in a disaster situation of ghetto-fication like we see in Europe.

We have our Shahis and Cuban paramilitary people, but thankfully people like the former Liberal leader of Sweden don’t get a table aside from bare bones virtue signaling and semi-decent people like Rashida Tlaib get in.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2022, 09:44:05 PM »

what is going on in this thread?
CumbrianLefty
CumbrianLeftie
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2022, 06:20:02 AM »

Not exactly news.
ingemann
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2022, 04:42:40 PM »

Swedish(-Danish) provocateur, lawyer, stalker (against another man, who he studied jura with at Copenhagen University), and far right (and by far right, I don't mean "far right", I mean far right) wannabe politician tell he's going to burn the Quran, Muslims in several Swedish cities riots and attack the police in something looking like the 1st Intifada or every second Wednesday in Chicago.

In general, it's a giant sh**tshow with Muslims in Sweden going out of the way to again prove that Swedish immigration policies over the last fifty years have been a mistake, all this around half a year before the next Swedish election (so Sweden can look forward to one more completely dysfunctional term with the Sweden Democrats getting a great election, and all the other parties navigating around them). Paludan (the provocateur) has also promise to run in the election, luckily his history of stalking and chatting hardcore gay sexual fantasies with minors on his discord will likely ensure that he's not elected (this is just the top of freakshow which is Rasmus Paludan, he also married the former girlfriend of the submarine killer Peter Madsen this summer just after the discord scandal).
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2022, 11:24:58 PM »

wait, he didn't even burn anything?  He just said he was going to?  The inferiority complex some people have will never cease to amaze me.  If you think your god is harmed by such trivial things, why even believe in the first place?  If I was a believer I'd want my god to be one of those cool "all powerful" ones, not some half ass deity who gets all pissy when someone draws a picture of him.
ingemann
YaBB God

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2022, 02:55:23 AM »

wait, he didn't even burn anything?  He just said he was going to?  The inferiority complex some people have will never cease to amaze me.  If you think your god is harmed by such trivial things, why even believe in the first place?  If I was a believer I'd want my god to be one of those cool "all powerful" ones, not some half ass deity who gets all pissy when someone draws a picture of him.

Several places, he cancelled his book burning and the riots happened anyway. But honestly I do get why people worshipping a pedophile caravan robber are very sensible to mockery, I mean people who worship a man who was poisoned by woman (
Zaynab bint Al-Harith), he forced to make food for him after murdering her family on some level know that their faith can’t survive any kind of pushback.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2022, 06:20:53 AM »

"A right-wing bloc that includes a nationalist anti-immigration party has won a narrow majority in Sweden’s parliament."

"It was a major political shift in the Scandinavian country that had a decades-long history of welcoming refugees but is grappling with a crime wave linked with immigration."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-09-15/right-wing-bloc-wins-narrow-majority-swedish-parliament1/101444274
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2022, 10:13:58 AM »

"A right-wing bloc that includes a nationalist anti-immigration party has won a narrow majority in Sweden’s parliament."

"It was a major political shift in the Scandinavian country that had a decades-long history of welcoming refugees but is grappling with a crime wave linked with immigration."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-09-15/right-wing-bloc-wins-narrow-majority-swedish-parliament1/101444274

Good news I guess but it's probably too late.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2022, 03:29:14 PM »

Could this be the end of the Swedish Caliphate?
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2022, 06:15:57 PM »

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

"....anxiety in Sweden has grown over high crime rates in segregated districts home to large numbers of immigrants who have been accused of failing to integrate into Swedish society."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45269764 (2018)

"58% of men convicted in Sweden of rape and attempted rape over the past five years were born abroad"

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/20961790.2020.1868681

Researchers found that from 3,039 offenders included in the study, 59.2 per cent were immigrants. That study was from 2000-2015.

To be fair to the latest round of predominantly migrants from Syria and North Africa, the online publications about Sweden (mainly originating from India) are very anti-muslim, so it's not possible to look at those reports objectively until it is up to date and available.

For example, research would need to include 2016-2022 and be researched by country of origin, background religion etc.

But one thing is certain; the countries sending migrants to Sweden have not been sending their best.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2023, 01:59:23 PM »
« Edited: October 12, 2023, 02:19:23 PM by Meclazine for Israel »

Malmo

Palestinian Protestors

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cx1MeFON_AM/
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2023, 06:24:38 AM »

does Sweden not feed these poor racists?  There was like 8 young men trying to flip that tiny car and they couldn't do it.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies