ATTN CELTICEMPIRE: Your input is needed
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 20, 2024, 03:22:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  ATTN CELTICEMPIRE: Your input is needed
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ATTN CELTICEMPIRE: Your input is needed  (Read 544 times)
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 11, 2022, 02:54:26 AM »

CelticEmpire is the only registered voter in Kansas. As the sole citizen, I think the fate of that wretched state should be left up to him. I’d be glad to hear his input on the situation - whether Kansas should remain in the south or transfer to Fremont, or perhaps secede from Atlasia entirely,  and I hope all sides will respect that decision.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2022, 04:58:44 AM »

Kansas is constitutionally part of the South. If Congress wants to enact a referendum that's fine, but let's do this proper way.
Chunk Yogurt for President!
CELTICEMPIRE
Junior Chimp
Georgia

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2022, 07:19:22 AM »

I support Kansas staying in the South.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2022, 07:36:43 AM »

I support Kansas staying in the South.

As the only member of the game in Kansas supports Kansas staying in the South, I expect the GM's proposed NPC referendum in Kansas will reflect a large majority for Kansas staying part of the South. Wink
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2022, 04:06:11 PM »

CelticEmpire is from GEORGIA. Another southern filibuster attempting to silence the WILL OF THE PEOPLE!!!
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2022, 05:52:48 PM »

CelticEmpire is from GEORGIA. Another southern filibuster attempting to silence the WILL OF THE PEOPLE!!!

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

I started with the most recent registration thread and looked backwards until I found the most recent registration by Celtic Empire.

https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=168656.msg4465631#msg4465631

Carpetbagger
Federalist
Kansas

Im curious why Truman says Celtic Empire (aka carpetbagger) is in Georgia. Perhaps I missed a post but this was the most recent registration I found of record and it shows Celtic as being in Kansas as of January 26, 2015, for over 7 years. Could Truman post the registration he is referring to? Otherwise the record shows Celtic is a Kansan.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2022, 05:58:05 PM »

Celtic originally settled in Kentucky before CARPETBAGGING to Kansas. His voice is not reflective of the true will of Kansans. Just another puppet of the Nashville regime!
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2022, 06:04:48 PM »

Celtic originally settled in Kentucky before CARPETBAGGING to Kansas. His voice is not reflective of the true will of Kansans. Just another puppet of the Nashville regime!

He's been a Kansan since 5 1/2 years before you even registered on this website. Cope harder.
Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR)
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2022, 06:05:44 PM »

Harry S Putin wants land he now thinks is Georgian. Hmmm.

Harry you need to admit that you have a problem otherwise you'll never get better.
Utah Neolib
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2022, 06:14:34 PM »

This game has gotten so pathetic to argue over someone’s citizenship of a state that someone has lived in for 7 years.
Attorney General & PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2022, 06:34:27 PM »

You, Putin, proudly wear an Indiana Avatar...yet are registered in North Dakota (!?!). Perhaps you should stop complaining about things you yourself have employed.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2022, 06:42:16 PM »

You, Putin, proudly wear an Indiana Avatar...yet are registered in North Dakota (!?!). Perhaps you should stop complaining about things you yourself have employed.

I notice all the Nazis keep calling me "Putin." I assume they mean this as a compliment.
Attorney General & PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2022, 06:45:37 PM »

I notice all the Nazis keep calling me "Putin." I assume they mean this as a compliment.

Wink + Tongue  Mock
Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR)
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2022, 07:37:55 PM »

Harry you need to seek professional help. It's clear you've lost a grip on reality.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2022, 10:26:27 PM »

Harry you need to seek professional help. It's clear you've lost a grip on reality.
He needs to be sent to a mental hospital or prison. One or the other.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2022, 10:31:01 PM »

At long last!
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2022, 10:31:20 PM »

He needs to be sent to a mental hospital or prison. One or the other.
Glass houses etc etc
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2022, 06:20:43 AM »
« Edited: April 12, 2022, 06:25:19 AM by West_Midlander »

CELTICEMPIRE may be a Kansas voter. But he is only one of hundreds of thousands.

Historically, Lumine used in-game results as an influence, along with campaigning, for NPC elections.

In February 2022, >90% of Kansans voted Patriot --> Federalist for President.

In October 2021, >90% of Kansans voted Federalist for President.

In June 2021, >90% of Kansans voted Federalist for President.

Furthermore, for a long time, tmth, a pro-Southern rule Kansas native was the guiding voice in Kansas and called for Kansas to remain Southern when the issue presented itself in the past. I have to doubt that the people of Kansas would be encouraged to support joining a region that invaded them while the Southern government carried out no hostilities toward our own people.

The federal government rebuked the pro-Southern DA government of Kansas, denouncing those calling for peace, encouraging Southern radicals to carry out violence against sitting officeholders--something that should never have happened and which I, as a Southerner, denounce as totally wrong.

(The federal government and the Fremont government have been ruthless in their aim to rip Kansas from Southern authority. I would not be surprised if they killed one of their own supporters in a false flag operation.)
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2022, 12:50:37 PM »

CELTICEMPIRE may be a Kansas voter. But he is only one of hundreds of thousands.

Historically, Lumine used in-game results as an influence, along with campaigning, for NPC elections.

Furthermore, for a long time, tmth, a pro-Southern rule Kansas native was the guiding voice in Kansas and called for Kansas to remain Southern when the issue presented itself in the past. I have to doubt that the people of Kansas would be encouraged to support joining a region that invaded them while the Southern government carried out no hostilities toward our own people.

The federal government rebuked the pro-Southern DA government of Kansas, denouncing those calling for peace, encouraging Southern radicals to carry out violence against sitting officeholders--something that should never have happened and which I, as a Southerner, denounce as totally wrong.

(The federal government and the Fremont government have been ruthless in their aim to rip Kansas from Southern authority. I would not be surprised if they killed one of their own supporters in a false flag operation.)

The Southern radicals are responsible for their own actions. SOUTHERNERS are the only ones who have killed civilians and engaged in terrorism in this conflict. Fremont wants Peace, Law, and Order.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2022, 04:50:02 PM »

The Southern radicals are responsible for their own actions. SOUTHERNERS are the only ones who have killed civilians and engaged in terrorism in this conflict. Fremont wants Peace, Law, and Order.

Post history proves otherwise.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies