Opinion of Pokemon
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 11:40:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Opinion of Pokemon
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
Freedom Series

Horrible Series

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 36

Author Topic: Opinion of Pokemon  (Read 325 times)
America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.88, S: -8.51

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 06, 2022, 03:34:28 AM »

Horrible Series
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2022, 07:50:36 AM »

Good Anime, but the Video Games are better.
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2022, 08:36:44 AM »

Freedom game.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2022, 08:50:01 AM »

The best franchise, end of discussion.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2022, 07:24:13 PM »

Good video games, terrible at everything else.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2022, 07:31:02 PM »

I made $5K last year selling cards. Freedom movement.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2022, 10:14:30 AM »

The schadenfreude of a lot of the investment type people busting late last year because they had no idea what they were doing besides buying up a crap ton of common stock and not being able to dump it to make enough profit was wonderful, despite being unable to find product for way too long.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2022, 10:33:06 AM »

The schadenfreude of a lot of the investment type people busting late last year because they had no idea what they were doing besides buying up a crap ton of common stock and not being able to dump it to make enough profit was wonderful, despite being unable to find product for way too long.

Amen brother. Im not saying asset bubbles are good, but I happened to discover a bunch of unopened packs and an extremely rare game in my parents basement I had forgotten about for more than 15 years right as the Pokemon bubble was peaking. I had 13 early 2000s shortprint packs still in the original blisters. I put them in a shoe box in 2004 or so because at the time they were basically worthless. I sold a Skyridge pack for more than a grand. I also was one of only 1,000 people dumb enough to buy Pokemon Box for Gamecube in 2004 and still had everything including the original box. That sold for $1100. I had no idea this stuff was rare. Prices have increased 16fold since the pandemic so its totally a bubble and i cashed out while I could (still have all of my complete card sets and a ton of merch I like).

Ive been reinvesting in guns, silver, and cancel culture merch and those bubbles are forming too. God bless Bidenflation.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2022, 10:38:11 AM »

Amen brother. Im not saying asset bubbles are good, but I happened to discover a bunch of unopened packs and an extremely rare game in my parents basement I had forgotten about for more than 15 years right as the Pokemon bubble was peaking. I had 13 early 2000s shortprint packs still in the original blisters. I put them in a shoe box in 2004 or so because at the time they were basically worthless. I sold a Skyridge pack for more than a grand. I also was one of only 1,000 people dumb enough to buy Pokemon Box for Gamecube in 2004 and still had everything including the original box. That sold for $1100. I had no idea this stuff was rare. Prices have increased 16fold since the pandemic so its totally a bubble and i cashed out while I could (still have all of my complete card sets and a ton of merch I like).

Ive been reinvesting in guns, silver, and cancel culture merch and those bubbles are forming too. God bless Bidenflation.

It was the highest it had been before the pandemic and then that goober Logan Paul bought the first edition booster box for a crazy amount and then his non Pokemon fans jumped in and made a whole mess of it. Prices are back down at least and you can find stock more readily. Still supply chain issues and prices are still somewhat high but going the right direction. Skyridge pack though, damn, you lucked out for sure.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2022, 02:15:05 PM »
« Edited: April 07, 2022, 05:25:10 PM by Mr. Revolutionary »

It was the highest it had been before the pandemic and then that goober Logan Paul bought the first edition booster box for a crazy amount and then his non Pokemon fans jumped in and made a whole mess of it. Prices are back down at least and you can find stock more readily. Still supply chain issues and prices are still somewhat high but going the right direction. Skyridge pack though, damn, you lucked out for sure.

I really lucked out because I had an honest friend. Hes a pokemon streamer on Youtube and Twitch named Trendge (subscribe everyone) and he opens packs after streams and I was going to sell all the packs to him for a couple hundred bucks total and he recommended I look at ebay prices first because he knew what I had was worth more. Real good friend right there.

He 3D prints nice merch too if you are into that. I have a very realistic Cubone skull in my living room now.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2022, 09:47:30 AM »

The Pokemon world is a world far more superior than the real one.
SnowLabrador
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2022, 03:01:50 PM »

Freedom Series, considering I write fanfiction for it.
Mr. Bullocks
Rookie
United States

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2022, 10:00:25 PM »

Good series (for what it is)
Great games even though Nintendo doesn’t have the funds to actually improve it the way the fans should experience it.
I find Pokémon Go is only the beginning of a world wide function to literally go outside with glasses and catch a 30ft Pokémon in your front yard.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies