Will Chesa Boudin be recalled? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:11:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Will Chesa Boudin be recalled? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Will Chesa Boudin be recalled?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 82

Author Topic: Will Chesa Boudin be recalled?  (Read 3705 times)
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« on: February 17, 2022, 12:23:31 AM »

Yes, because he’s entirely at the mercy of the Democratic machine to get re-elected, a machine that has turned against him. Now, if Chesa Boudin had an independent machine backing him he’d win by 2-3% a la what we’ve seen in Seattle, but he doesn’t and the machinery against him is way stronger with bigger financial backing than the myriad of dissident progressives and patchwork of Bay Area grassroots organizations can lift him over.

This should be a lesson—like the recall attempt and resignation against the most progressive, ex homeless San Francisco councilor or the the Democrat-Republican grand alliance against the DSA—that the Democrats will not tolerate candidates of and for the working class.

Shoplifting isn't a job PSOL.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2022, 02:13:14 PM »

lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2022, 03:32:35 PM »

Again PSOL shoplifters aren't part of the working class.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2022, 04:28:23 PM »

How many "working class" people even live in San Francisco either for that matter? Most people considered upper middle class in most of the country would have difficulty living there. I could make double my salary and would still have an easier time living on my current salary in Minneapolis than on that in San Francisco.

Many working class 1st gen immigrant Asian workers. Obviously one could consider tech workers technically working class but I don't think that's the point of the question.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2022, 03:20:38 PM »
« Edited: May 11, 2022, 03:28:14 PM by lfromnj »

https://sfstandard.com/community/asian-american-voters-support-recall-da-chesa-boudin/

Recall up 57 to 22 according to this poll. Has 67% support among Asians. RIP PSOL's working class praxis.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2022, 11:30:11 AM »

https://sfstandard.com/criminal-justice/da-chesa-boudin-fentanyl-court-data-drug-dealing-immigration/

Boudin is refusing to prosecute Fentanyl dealers because many of them are immigrants.

I mean I guess I barely support legal Fentanyl coz lolbert but this is hilarious.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2022, 10:51:09 PM »

Chesa Boudin loses
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies