Is Bronz gay?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 06:44:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Is Bronz gay?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Is Bronz gay?  (Read 1989 times)
Agonized-Statism
Anarcho-Statism
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -9.10, S: -5.83

P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2022, 11:12:41 PM »

Bruh, it's just a joke. The OP is gay. It isn't meant to be literally emasculating... possibly emasculating for Bronz, but only because he himself finds the concept of being LGBTQ emasculating. Which is his own flawed thinking and not the OP's problem.

I'm aware that it's a joke, and it's worth pointing out that the self-hating homophobe jokes don't do much to confront that flawed thinking.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2022, 11:27:21 PM »

Bruh, it's just a joke. The OP is gay. It isn't meant to be literally emasculating... possibly emasculating for Bronz, but only because he himself finds the concept of being LGBTQ emasculating. Which is his own flawed thinking and not the OP's problem.

I'm aware that it's a joke, and it's worth pointing out that the self-hating homophobe jokes don't do much to confront that flawed thinking.
How is it self-hating?
Agonized-Statism
Anarcho-Statism
YaBB God

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2022, 11:30:53 PM »

How is it self-hating?

No, as in the jokes about self-hating homophobes. Which don't confront the flawed thinking you mentioned. LGBT is still the punchline.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2022, 11:35:29 PM »

How is it self-hating?

No, as in the jokes about self-hating homophobes. Which don't confront the flawed thinking you mentioned. LGBT is still the punchline.
I don't see any problem with making fun of self-hating homophobes. Unless of course they're actually gay and this is some form of psychological self-closeting. I assumed that the OP doesn't literally think Bronz is gay, and was just being clever.
Agonized-Statism
Anarcho-Statism
YaBB God

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2022, 11:49:01 PM »

I don't see any problem with making fun of self-hating homophobes. Unless of course they're actually gay and this is some form of psychological self-closeting. I assumed that the OP doesn't literally think Bronz is gay, and was just being clever.

Again, I'm not saying he's being literal, I'm saying that reproducing the stereotype that all homophobia stems from self-loathing even if ironic absolves heterosexual society of blame. Something doesn't sit right about taking the blame for homophobia away from church doctrines, for example, and placing it on closeted LGBT themselves. Why not just make fun of a bootlicker for the act of licking boots, or the homophobe for their irrational hatred of LGBT?
Klobmentum Mutilated Herself
Phlorescent Leech

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -8.35

« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2022, 12:11:14 AM »

Again, I'm not saying he's being literal, I'm saying that reproducing the stereotype that all homophobia stems from self-loathing even if ironic absolves heterosexual society of blame. Something doesn't sit right about taking the blame for homophobia away from church doctrines, for example, and placing it on closeted LGBT themselves. Why not just make fun of a bootlicker for the act of licking boots, or the homophobe for their irrational hatred of LGBT?
I mean, I agree when it comes to the average Lindsey Graham gay joke or Trump/Putin slashfic by resistance libs, but this thread is freaking funny. I didn't mind the Onion's 2012 RNC gay prostitute video either, because it was funny.
Nightcore Nationalist
Okthisisnotepic.

« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2022, 04:50:08 AM »

Well, that solves that mystery.  Bronz is a notorious twitter/disney artist.

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

P P P

« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2022, 05:10:52 AM »

He says I am alone on New Years but he continues to post threads in the UGD board and pollsters keep responding to them, just put him on ignore, the more you respond to him, he's gonna keep putting up threads

Just like SN we had to stop quoting him and Hollywood and 2016 are the same as  SN they post Trump threads and  Trump is the best Prez and lol he is at 39 of all Prez

Hollywood is on the MI board saying Craig is up 49/45 and he is tied
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies