should Blinken recuse himself from the ukraine thing?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:26:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  should Blinken recuse himself from the ukraine thing?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: should Blinken recuse himself from the ukraine thing?  (Read 1643 times)
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2022, 05:01:04 PM »

This is insane even by the OP's standards.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2023, 03:27:59 PM »

ok so with the hindsight of a year - is it any more obvious that zelensky is a kind of puppet of what I call the "neoliberal/ngo/megacorporation technocracy"? Like blackrock basically said he would be helping rebuild ukraine. If that's not a red flag, I don't know what is.
I’d say with the hindsight of a year (quite frankly less) it is quite obvious you are an antisemitic ahole
Farmlands
Portugal

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -0.14

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2023, 04:04:41 PM »

ok so with the hindsight of a year - is it any more obvious that zelensky is a kind of puppet of what I call the "neoliberal/ngo/megacorporation technocracy"? Like blackrock basically said he would be helping rebuild ukraine. If that's not a red flag, I don't know what is.

I was going to comment something similar to the poster above, but then I remembered my great-grandfather was born in Ukraine, which I guess means I'm a part of this global neoliberal pro-Ukraine conspiracy too. You got me.
NYDem
United States Minor Outlying Islands

« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2023, 04:07:32 PM »

Delete your account bozo
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2023, 07:41:48 AM »

Your deranged posts are usually at least interesting in the sense that you come up with stuff you can't find anywhere else. This one however is just the most boilerplate stupid anti-Semitic "world domination" conspiracy theory sh**t. Go screw yourself.
CumbrianLefty
CumbrianLeftie
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2023, 10:17:54 AM »

ok so with the hindsight of a year - is it any more obvious that zelensky is a kind of puppet of what I call the "neoliberal/ngo/megacorporation technocracy"?

Is this a QTWTAIN?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies