If Kyrsten Sinema converted and professed faith in Jesus Christ but then became a generic D....
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 07:41:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  If Kyrsten Sinema converted and professed faith in Jesus Christ but then became a generic D....
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: If Kyrsten Sinema converted and professed faith in Jesus Christ but then became a generic D....  (Read 984 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2022, 05:26:56 PM »

Is BRTD going through a crisis of faith? He seems really insecure about atheists lately
Have people seriously not figured out this is just part of my personality? LOL. Like look at me dumping on Trump supporters and Trump-voting areas, and heavy metal music which I've been doing for 20 years, etc. It's like saying my Dad is insecure because of what he says about the Green Bay Packers.

Also atheists are such snowflakes they often get triggered by stuff when I wasn't even trying to. Like the guy on a Facebook group who flipped the f[inks] out just because I posted this. That was it, that was the whole post.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2022, 05:36:24 PM »

Is BRTD going through a crisis of faith? He seems really insecure about atheists lately
Have people seriously not figured out this is just part of my personality?

These two comments are not mutually exclusive.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2022, 05:40:47 PM »

I guess Richard Dawkins is pretty insecure. Imagine if I wrote a book titled The Atheist Delusion.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2022, 05:46:16 PM »

I guess Richard Dawkins is pretty insecure. Imagine if I wrote a book titled The Atheist Delusion.

You've written the equivalent of several books on this site.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2022, 05:51:22 PM »

You've written the equivalent of several books on this site.
Yes but mostly about Trump supporters and Republicans.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2022, 07:48:32 PM »

Have people seriously not figured out this is just part of my personality? LOL. Like look at me dumping on Trump supporters and Trump-voting areas, and heavy metal music which I've been doing for 20 years, etc. It's like saying my Dad is insecure because of what he says about the Green Bay Packers.

Also atheists are such snowflakes they often get triggered by stuff when I wasn't even trying to. Like the guy on a Facebook group who flipped the f[inks] out just because I posted this. That was it, that was the whole post.

BRTD you just keep digging your hole deeper. Your neighborhood adjacent to an almost narcissistic theological perspective, and rather intolerant attitude to other flavors of those who consider themselves Christians, has never triggered me. Made me a bit embarrassed for you? Sure. My diagnosis? The Peter Pan syndrome. The human species is just so flawed. Me included. Sad.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2022, 07:54:00 PM »

BRTD you just keep digging your hole deeper. Your neighborhood adjacent to an almost narcissistic theological perspective, and rather intolerant attitude to other flavors of those who consider themselves Christians, has never triggered me. Made me a bit embarrassed for you? Sure. My diagnosis? The Peter Pan syndrome. The human species is just so flawed. Me included. Sad.
I'm just citing an actual anecdote that occurred to me. See the next bit.
VBM
VBNMWEB
YaBB God

« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2022, 08:35:41 PM »

Yes, the atheists who exist solely in your imagination would be quite upset.
...you still want to claim this after like claiming Andrew Cuomo deadenders don't exist and being disproved?

r/atheism is not imaginary. You can easily find atheists like that there.
Even the silliest posts of r/atheism are more convincing than anything you’ve ever posted in defense of your religious beliefs
Secretary of State Liberal Hack
IBNU
YaBB God
Singapore

« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2022, 08:38:54 PM »

Seriously what did atheism do to you ?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2022, 08:49:27 PM »

Yes, the atheists who exist solely in your imagination would be quite upset.
...you still want to claim this after like claiming Andrew Cuomo deadenders don't exist and being disproved?

r/atheism is not imaginary. You can easily find atheists like that there.
Even the silliest posts of r/atheism are more convincing than anything you’ve ever posted in defense of your religious beliefs

So question: Does this actually seriously trigger you and bother you?

It obviously would for many since that guy I described got triggered by something a lot more innocuous and I bet r/atheism would go apoplectic about it.

If not then you're not the sort of person I'm making fun of. But they exist.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2022, 12:18:34 PM »

If not then you're not the sort of person I'm making fun of. But they exist.

The fact that Andrew Cuomo defenders or evangelical atheists "exist" doesn't justify the amount of attention you give them on this site. Those people don't post here, and they are completely irrelevant to modern discourse on these issues. You're just using this forum to vent by posting unverifiable anecdotes that happened to you elsewhere, none of which are as interesting to us as they are to you.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2022, 07:47:08 PM »

Yeah we know, and it's an incredibly obnoxious part of your personality.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies