AOC calls out the sexual frustrations of her political opponents while visiting Free Florida
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 04:15:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  AOC calls out the sexual frustrations of her political opponents while visiting Free Florida
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: AOC calls out the sexual frustrations of her political opponents while visiting Free Florida  (Read 4205 times)
NYSforKennedy2024
Kander2020
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2021, 06:19:34 PM »

Any ounce of possibility for AOC to get elected on the state or national level has been gone for a while. This just makes her more laughable.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2021, 06:23:42 PM »

She's 100% correct, conservatives have a psychosexual obsession with her. But responding to this at all is completely unnecessary.

And AOC is fully vaccinated (possibly boosted too) and outdoors, so her not wearing a mask is fully in compliance with CDC guidelines, so I don't see how this is some dunk on her.

(Also, what's wrong with a man wearing sandals?)

We despise her cause she a communist
It’s really sad to see someone who posts on a site that is very well versed on the political compass spewing the “anything I don’t like is communist” position

I mean she’s tweeted many times how she believes people’s income and wealth should be capped so I wouldn’t be surprised deep down if she was at least sympathetic to communism if not outright supporting that given i think she defended Castro before as well

That's a hell of a walkback there...
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2021, 06:26:33 PM »

She's 100% correct, conservatives have a psychosexual obsession with her. But responding to this at all is completely unnecessary.

And AOC is fully vaccinated (possibly boosted too) and outdoors, so her not wearing a mask is fully in compliance with CDC guidelines, so I don't see how this is some dunk on her.

It’s really sad to see someone who posts on a site that is very well versed on the political compass spewing the “anything I don’t like is communist” position

I mean she’s tweeted many times how she believes people’s income and wealth should be capped so I wouldn’t be surprised deep down if she was at least sympathetic to communism if not outright supporting that given i think she defended Castro before as well

If someone is pro wealth caps , defend cuba and Venezuela then yes it’s definitely justifiable to question whether or not they are communists .
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2021, 06:32:21 PM »

AOC and her boyfriend seem like a nice couple!

Thank you! Bunch of repressed angry weirdos obsessed with her. This obviously doesn't describe all of her critics but it absolutely describes a lot of them!
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2021, 06:32:58 PM »

If someone is pro wealth caps , defend cuba and Venezuela then yes it’s definitely justifiable to question whether or not they are communists .

...and as I said, going from an explicit statement like "she is a Communist" to "well she has one position that is kinda in that direction, and I think she might have defended a Communist country one time, not sure tho" is quite a walkback.
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2021, 06:37:51 PM »

She's way too ugly (personally and physically) to be gassing herself up like this.

NYDem
United States Minor Outlying Islands

« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2021, 06:47:31 PM »

1: This is another sad, failed gotcha that doesn't even begin to make sense. People have been able to eat outdoors without masks for well over a year now.

2: AOC shouldn't have made this weirdly sexual. tf?
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2021, 06:51:39 PM »

Uhhh, yeah, no AOC. People don't like you because you're an attention seeking twit who ultimately does more harm than good

All due respect, coming from you that's a compliment.

I love these sh**tty right-wing comments that pile up double digit recs from every conservative hack on the site. Y'all's opinions may be stupid, but at least you have each other.

I don't like Ocasio-Cortez, and I've been plain about that for quite a long time. The most effective politicians, regardless of if they are progressive or not, are those who work behind the scenes.

Walk and chew bubble gum.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2021, 07:05:06 PM »
« Edited: December 31, 2021, 07:11:38 PM by Joe Republic »

Haha, it's true her critics will often layer on a coating of horny creepiness into their criticism of her.

Take the wonderfully deranged Ben Garrison for example, who hates her with a passion, and yet… drew, uh, these:

Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2021, 07:09:09 PM »

Funny how Tulsi sold out so hard to make Republicans like her, and yet she's still getting drawn as an AOC clone by the likes of Garrison.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2021, 07:35:51 PM »

Exactly what Trump would do in punching back personally. Love to see this gaining traction!
Benjamin Frank
Frank
Junior Chimp

« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2021, 07:46:57 PM »
« Edited: December 31, 2021, 08:02:58 PM by Colin Robinson Frank »

Uhhh, yeah, no AOC. People don't like you because you're an attention seeking twit who ultimately does more harm than good to the Dems national brand, not because they want to date you.

Can you imagine how buffoonish it would look if a man said something like this about himself? Like something Trump would say.

She's a lot smarter than you and all the people who upvoted you are.

I'm not surprised the pro death cult here and elsewhere is opposed to mask mandates but has a problem with a man wearing sandals. "Bare feet! How unsanitary!"  It's unfortunate that there's no cure for stupidity.  Maybe we should bring back The Lottery.
Fuzzy Bear Loves Christian Missionaries
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2021, 07:55:41 PM »

Please cite proof of this assertion.  Use the APA style of writing to document sources.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #63 on: December 31, 2021, 08:12:30 PM »

She's way too ugly (personally and physically) to be gassing herself up like this.

She's not gonna f**k you brah
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -7.91

« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2021, 08:20:45 PM »

Nah I'm srs bout that. Never found her attractive. Omar is fine as hell though tbh
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2021, 08:24:15 PM »

AOC is ultimately correct.
Much of modern day “conservatism” among the youth is honestly a result of toxic masculinity (and by the way, it’s the men who are the victims of this problem) While it’s not confined to the young right, it does seem to be concentrated among them.
Benjamin Frank
Frank
Junior Chimp

« Reply #66 on: December 31, 2021, 08:30:29 PM »

AOC is ultimately correct.
Much of modern day “conservatism” among the youth is honestly a result of toxic masculinity (and by the way, it’s the men who are the victims of this problem) While it’s not confined to the young right, it does seem to be concentrated among them.

The failed 1969 TV Show Turn-On was ahead of its time.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« Reply #67 on: December 31, 2021, 09:15:31 PM »

This is the dumbest thing I've seen all day
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2022, 12:24:03 AM »

Haha, it's true her critics will often layer on a coating of horny creepiness into their criticism of her.

Take the wonderfully deranged Ben Garrison for example, who hates her with a passion, and yet… drew, uh, these:

The cartoon s display the proper degree of contempt for Sandy Cortez, who is contemptuous of the majority of American citizens.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2022, 12:37:05 AM »

The cartoon s display the proper degree of contempt for Sandy Cortez, who is contemptuous of the majority of American citizens.

Yeah that's fine if you think so, but you just know Ben was probably sweating just a little bit too much while drawing and coloring in… um, certain areas of each cartoon.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2022, 12:53:56 AM »

I don't know if she's right, but Cortes's tweet is definitely weird and creepy.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2022, 01:21:48 AM »

I'll never understand why conservatives think calling her by her nickname is some kind of insult. Lots of people go by a more formal name professionally than they do in their personal life.
Diabolical Materialism
SlamDunk

« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2022, 01:30:12 AM »

Why be surprised? OSR is only two IQ points away from needing a feeding tube to prevent starvation
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #73 on: January 01, 2022, 06:08:34 AM »

Uhhh, yeah, no AOC. People don't like you because you're an attention seeking twit who ultimately does more harm than good to the Dems national brand, not because they want to date you.

Can you imagine how buffoonish it would look if a man said something like this about himself? Like something Trump would say.

Are you saying there are people who find Donald Trump hot in the same way that there are people out there who find AOC hot?
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #74 on: January 01, 2022, 07:25:33 AM »

I'll never understand why conservatives think calling her by her nickname is some kind of insult. Lots of people go by a more formal name professionally than they do in their personal life.

I refuse to allow her the status of an HHH or a RFK.  Calling her AOC elevates her to undeserved status.

HHH and RFK had an understanding of the whole of American life and the lives of America's people.  Sandy Cortez is a shallow college coed who did nothing of note except note the changing demographics of her Congressional District and have the nerve to primary the powerful Joe Crowley.  She's working to drive liberalism off the rails to where it no longer seeks to help actual working families.   When she's gerrymandered out of her district and becomes a rich talking head her lack of actual liberal accomplishments will be her lasting legacy.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies