2024 - A Blank Canvas
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:24:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2024 - A Blank Canvas
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21
Author Topic: 2024 - A Blank Canvas  (Read 29403 times)
SaintStan86
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: -1.22

P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #400 on: August 27, 2022, 01:25:35 PM »
« edited: August 27, 2022, 01:29:38 PM by SaintStan86 »

2024 Presidential Election Popular Vote (provided by SaintStan86)

Ron DeSantis/Nikki Haley (Republican) 76M+ Votes = 53 %
Kamala Harris/Gary Peters (Democrat) 57M+ Votes = 40 %
Andrew Yang/Adam Kinzinger (Forward) 9M+ Votes = 6 %
Others 1 %

Last time a Presidential Nominee won 53 % of the Vote was then Senator Barack Obama in 2008.

Total Turnout as of 7am ET Wednesday November 6th 2024: 147M+ Votes.

I think when all is said and done it will exceed 150M+ Turnout. That's lower than the 2020 Pandemic Election which had 158M+ Votes BUT not too much lower. I think the reason for this as I outlined previously is that there were two Women on each side of the Presidential Ticket as well as Andrew Yang.

Pennsylvania Senate is still not called. Probably means McCormick has gotten this close enough it might trigger an Automatic Recount in the State.

As for the Washington State Senate Race between DelBene and McMorris-Rogers I think that will close up as more Vote that was dropped off on ED gets tallied. Will it be enough for the Republican to overtake the Democrat? No one knows!

Having 46 % of the Vote in the 1st Round it looks like Palin will win Re-Election.

263 Seats in the House means Republicans are very close to a 2/3 threshold and could actually check their own President. There are pretty close to overriding a Presidential Veto if they want to which I doubt.

Great Appointments by President-elect DeSantis in selecting Byron Donalds, Kayleigh McEnany & Christina Pushaw. I called that so a little tap on my back Wink Great Job SaintStan86 Smiley
Very true, but I also predicted it would come to that as well, though these three initial picks are to no great surprise. The bulk of the Cabinet may be a surprise to some circles.

And - there's much more vote to count, not just on the West Coast. What was counted already is about 85-90 percent of the vote nationally, but even so the results are looking fairly consistent across states. Yes, a good chunk of the absentee ballots tend to be blue-hued, but the DeSantis camp, with their 50-state strategy, have also sensed "Hey, why not try to take a page from the Democrats and use it to our advantage with military voters and seniors?"

As such, there will have been some aggressive efforts to reach the latter demo, which will have swung towards the GOP due to COVID no longer being a serious concern and many seniors being concerned about their children and grandchildren's futures, worried about losing their retirement savings if not their retirement living spaces (Del Webb, anyone?), being forced to choose between not just food and medicine but perhaps even medicine and unmentionables, etc. - When it gets so bad that when adult diapers become a luxury to those who need them, you really know sheet has hit the fan...
Junior Chimp

« Reply #401 on: August 27, 2022, 01:34:09 PM »

2024 Presidential Election Popular Vote (provided by SaintStan86)

Ron DeSantis/Nikki Haley (Republican) 76M+ Votes = 53 %
Kamala Harris/Gary Peters (Democrat) 57M+ Votes = 40 %
Andrew Yang/Adam Kinzinger (Forward) 9M+ Votes = 6 %
Others 1 %

Last time a Presidential Nominee won 53 % of the Vote was then Senator Barack Obama in 2008.

Total Turnout as of 7am ET Wednesday November 6th 2024: 147M+ Votes.

I think when all is said and done it will exceed 150M+ Turnout. That's lower than the 2020 Pandemic Election which had 158M+ Votes BUT not too much lower. I think the reason for this as I outlined previously is that there were two Women on each side of the Presidential Ticket as well as Andrew Yang.

Pennsylvania Senate is still not called. Probably means McCormick has gotten this close enough it might trigger an Automatic Recount in the State.

As for the Washington State Senate Race between DelBene and McMorris-Rogers I think that will close up as more Vote that was dropped off on ED gets tallied. Will it be enough for the Republican to overtake the Democrat? No one knows!

Having 46 % of the Vote in the 1st Round it looks like Palin will win Re-Election.

263 Seats in the House means Republicans are very close to a 2/3 threshold and could actually check their own President. There are pretty close to overriding a Presidential Veto if they want to which I doubt.

Great Appointments by President-elect DeSantis in selecting Byron Donalds, Kayleigh McEnany & Christina Pushaw. I called that so a little tap on my back Wink Great Job SaintStan86 Smiley
Very true, but I also predicted it would come to that as well, though these three initial picks are to no great surprise. The bulk of the Cabinet may be a surprise to some circles.

And - there's much more vote to count, not just on the West Coast. What was counted already is about 85-90 percent of the vote nationally, but even so the results are looking fairly consistent across states. Yes, a good chunk of the absentee ballots tend to be blue-hued, but the DeSantis camp, with their 50-state strategy, have also sensed "Hey, why not try to take a page from the Democrats and use it to our advantage with military voters and seniors?"

As such, there will have been some aggressive efforts to reach the latter demo, which will have swung towards the GOP due to COVID no longer being a serious concern and many seniors being concerned about their children and grandchildren's futures, worried about losing their retirement savings if not their retirement living spaces (Del Webb, anyone?), being forced to choose between not just food and medicine but perhaps even medicine and unmentionables, etc. - When it gets so bad that when adult diapers become a luxury to those who need them, you really know sheet has hit the fan...
Thanks for this TL SaintStan86. I'd love see some things happening in this TL happen in real life. Unfortunately it probably won't Sad
SaintStan86
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #402 on: August 27, 2022, 08:46:35 PM »
« Edited: September 05, 2022, 01:22:28 PM by SaintStan86 »

November 6, 2024
BREAKING NEWS: VOTES EXCEED 155 MILLION MARK AS WEST COAST VOTES CONTINUE TO BE COUNTED; ROSENDALE DEFEATS TESTER IN CLOSE SENATE RACE IN MONTANA
On Wednesday evening, votes in the 2024 presidential election exceeded the 155 million mark as many more states began to fill in their absentee ballots across a wide range of demographics. As of 8:00PM ET, Florida Gov. and now President-elect Ron DeSantis and the Republican Party received over 81.5 million votes and 52.6 percent, while Vice President Kamala Harris and the Democratic Party received a total of over 62 million votes and 40.1 percent, and Forward's Andrew Yang earned a total of over 9.4 million votes or 6.1 percent. Though somewhat diminished given California's sizable - though diminished - numbers for the Vice President at around 51 percent (to DeSantis's 41 percent - the GOP's best performance since 2004) and Yang's 7 percent), DeSantis continues to maintain a sizable lead with 80 percent of combined West Coast votes in.

In California, DeSantis also regained Orange County - a traditional, albeit increasingly diverse, GOP bastion that moved leftward in the Trump era - with 51 percent to Harris's 42 percent, as well as winning majorities in Butte (53 percent), Stanislaus (53 percent), Riverside (52 percent), Fresno (51 percent) and San Luis Obispo (50 percent), pluralities in San Bernardino (49 percent), Merced (49 percent), San Joaquin (48 percent), Ventura (47 percent) and San Diego (47 percent), and holding the Vice President to just 59 percent in her home county of Los Angeles with strong support for DeSantis in traditionally Republican parts of the Santa Clarita and outer San Fernando valleys, as well as slight Republican gains in the South Bay and largely Hispanic San Gabriel Valley. At least 5-10 percent (and in some counties, as much as 15 percent) of registered Democrats, many of them more moderate to conservative with a large number of them being Hispanic and Asian, voted for DeSantis.

While Harris did manage to win just under two-thirds of the vote in the San Francisco Bay Area, her numbers were also diminished compared to past Democratic performances, and fell under 60 percent in Solano, Napa and even Contra Costa and Santa Clara counties as well as Monterey County, south of the Bay Area, where Yang and Green Party candidate Norman Solomon, the only one of the presidential candidates actually residing in the Bay Area, won sizable numbers of votes. In Santa Clara, where DeSantis won only 32 percent in the heart of Silicon Valley, Yang won 10 percent and Solomon winning 3 percent - Harris won just 53 percent - the worst performance for a Democrat since 1992.

The only two states not accounted for are Washington and Oregon, both states in the Pacific Northwest, with DeSantis having taken a narrow lead in Washington with 49 percent as much of the vote in Seattle's populous, liberal King County has been counted, while much of the southwestern and eastern parts of the state are still rolling in; these areas tend to vote more Republican than the vote-rich Puget Sound region. In Oregon, DeSantis is winning 48 percent, albeit with deeply liberal Multnomah County - home to the progressive bastion of Portland - largely reported in. Washington also has an open Senate race that remains uncalled, with Democratic Rep. Suzan DelBene leading Republican Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers 55 to 45 percent; Republicans remain optimistic that remaining votes in the aforementioned areas will work to McMorris Rodgers' benefit.

One Senate race was called early Wednesday evening, as Democratic Sen. Jon Tester of Montana lost his bid for a fourth term to Rep. Matt Rosendale, with the latter leading with 50 percent to Tester's 47 percent. Despite Tester touting his "bipartisan record in putting Montanans first", Rosendale hit back at Tester in ads where he called the three-term Democrat "a rubber stamp for President Biden and Kamala Harris", and also blasted Tester for "bringing Washington to Montana". One ad did draw controversy where the announcer portrayed Tester as "someone who likes to dig his fingers into our energy reserves and keep them hidden from the people of Montana" - drawing controversy as Tester had lost three of his middle fingers on his left hand in a meat-grinding accident as a young boy; Tester responded with an ad where he used his partially amputated left hand to butcher his own meat - which he often brings to Washington in frozen coolers: "I am Montana Tough - because in Big Sky Country - no matter what you look like even where you least expect, anything is possible". However, Rosendale romped to victory in every county he won in his 2018 contest against Tester, and this time flipped Cascade County (home to Great Falls) which went for Barack Obama in 2008 but is giving DeSantis over 60 percent of the vote, sealing Tester's defeat and eliminating the only remaining statewide elected Democrat in Montana.

Votes remain to be counted in two other undecided states. In Pennsylvania, Sen. Bob Casey Jr. holds a narrow lead over Republican challenger Dave McCormick with 49.3 percent to McCormick's 48.6 percent, with Lackawanna County - home to Casey's hometown of Scranton - now just reporting in full vote totals and absentee ballots making up a large share of whatever remaining votes exist. In Maine, the vote will advance to a second or even third round as no candidate received a majority in a state that utilizes ranked-choice voting; as of Wednesday evening, Republican State Sen. Rick Bennett holds just 48.4 percent of the vote to 47.6 percent for Democratic Rep. Chellie Pingree. Most of the remaining four percent of votes went to a Green Party candidate who received around two percent of the vote, while three other candidates including an independent running on an "American Renewal" platform split the remaining two percent.

November 6, 2024
"I DID MY VERY BEST": HARRIS REFLECTS ON CAMPAIGN, VICE PRESIDENCY; PETERS "LOOKING FORWARD TO SERVING MICHIGAN AGAIN"
During a press conference on Wednesday upon her return to Washington, Vice President Kamala Harris reflected on her ill-fated presidential campaign and what the results mean for her legacy. In response to questions regarding her campaign, Harris regarded "I did my very best, but what was unfortunate is that a campaign that focused on delivering for the people, with popular and sustainable ideas like quality, affordable healthcare, a clean energy revolution and reforming our tax code to favor employees and their families over employers, became misconstrued as a "backdoor attempt to bring Communism into America which is not what was intended". She also defended the actions of the Biden presidency, calling it "a transformative moment that empowered people to live their lives authentically and with fewer worries, and the impact that our administration has had on the American people will be felt for decades", and thanked President Biden for "giving me the opportunity of a lifetime to serve alongside him in rebuilding our country after the damage Donald Trump caused it".

Critics of Harris were unfazed by her comments. On Tucker Carlson Tonight, the show's namesake host took direct aim at Harris: "The Harris campaign crumbled, not because 'outside influences' turned it into a proxy battle against Communism, but because Kamala Harris was a downright terrible candidate and her core supporters - trial lawyers and their audience base of trashy daytime talk show viewers, government bureaucrats, defense contractor and corporate welfare fanboys, celebrity star chasers, bitter middle-aged suburban Karens in their 40s and 50s - represented the absolute worst and most shallow parts of American society. Ron DeSantis, on the other hand, won the support of various groups of hard-working Americans: blue-collar workers, entrepreneurs, small business owners, young and optimistic families who spend their vacation time having wholesome fun instead of wasting away in woke corporate and woketivist purgatory, family farmers, successful and cheery young professionals who plan ahead for the future and not cave to excuses like so-called "student debt forgiveness", tradeworkers who actually use some ACTUAL debt forgiveness, supporters of our military and law enforcement, and get this - a majority of Hispanics and a bare plurality of Asian Americans - both groups of which Democrats viewed as their destiny".

Harris's former running mate, Sen. Gary Peters of Michigan, also reflected on his time on the presidential campaign trail and honored Harris as "a trusted colleague and friend who ran one of the most dynamic campaigns America has ever seen", and stated that "while I would have like to see the race turn out a little differently, I have no regrets about my time as a vice presidential hopeful". Peters then alluded to his current day job, announcing that he will seek reelection and that he is "looking forward to serving Michigan again" as he gears up for his 2026 reelection bid. While Peters viewed as a potential favorite for the 2028 presidential sweepstakes on the Democratic side, the seat is expected to have a credible Republican challenger with one possible candidate being outgoing Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel, who is linked to the Romney family political dynasty that includes recently reelected Sen. Mitt Romney of Utah, the 2012 presidential nominee who still has a bitter taste in the minds of some Republicans over his treatment of former President Donald Trump.

November 8, 2024
SCHUMER TO REMAIN SENATE MINORITY LEADER AS DURBIN STEPS ASIDE AS MINORITY WHIP
On Friday, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer of New York announced that he will remain in his current position, despite calls from some Democrats for fresh leadership in the wake of the party's massive nationwide defeat in which Democrats lost 12 Senate seats and failed to flip a single Republican seat. "There are a lot of people who wish that I step aside for the benefit of our party, but the fault for the staggering defeats we experienced can't necessarily be attributed to leadership failures at the top", Schumer said in pointing to "aggressive efforts" by Republicans to negatively affect Democratic incumbents in several states - particularly in the Midwest where the party narrowly lost four Senate seats, including two held by progressive incumbents. "The voters across America who voted against their interests in favor of Republicans who vow to strip workers' of their rights to family wages and don't wish to focus on good-paying, shovel-ready jobs, while stripping women and children of their rights, are going to regret it in six years when these Republicans are up for office," alluding to 1986, in which a number of Republican-held seats - some of which were gained by the GOP in the 1980 "Reagan Revolution" - were picked up by Democrats who regained control of the Senate chamber they lost six years prior.

However, while Schumer remained defiant in maintaining his post atop the Senate Democratic Caucus, the same will not be true for his No. 2 as Senate Minority Whip Dick Durbin of Illinois announced he will not continue in his current post. "It has been a privilege to serve the people of Illinois as your U.S. Senator for five terms, and it has been an even greater privilege to serve as the Whip amongst this great group of Senate Democrats I have been honored to lead", said the moderately liberal Durbin, whose service in Washington dates back to his first election to Congress in 1982, when he defeated 11-term Republican Rep. Paul Findley in a central Illinois district based in the state capital of Springfield. Durbin has served in the Senate since 1996 when he succeeded fellow Democrat and longtime friend Paul Simon, for whom he once served as general counsel to during Simon's time as Lieutenant Governor. After the 2004 defeat of Senate Minority Leader Tom Daschle of South Dakota, Durbin became the Senate's Democratic whip in 2005, replacing Harry Reid of Nevada who replaced Daschle as Senate Minority Leader.

Durbin's decision is far from the only news surrounding the venerable Senator, who will turn 80 on November 21st. There is also speculation as to whether or not Durbin will seek reelection in 2026, especially given Ron DeSantis's narrow victory in the Prairie State on Tuesday including a strong performance in Durbin's original Downstate base. Durbin has not announced his intentions on whether or not he intends to seek a sixth term, and called the rumored demise of his Senate career "mere heresay from outside influences who have always underestimated the strength of the middle class vote that I have long championed in my decades of service to the people of Illinois, including alongside the greatest president I have had the pleasure of serving with, Barack Obama", referring to the former President whom Durbin served alongside from 2005 until Obama's 2008 presidential victory.

If Durbin were to not seek reelection, Gov. J.B. Pritzker, who has not indicated intentions himself to run for a third term, would be considered the "dream candidate" for the Democrats, while others have pined hopes for former First Lady Michelle Obama or Pritzker's sister, former Commerce Secretary Penny Pritzker. Former Gov. Rod Blagojevich also speculated during his podcast on Chicago radio station WLS that he would consider a political comeback running for the Senate should Durbin not consider reelection. Republicans, meanwhile are not waiting for Durbin to make a decision with some already laying the groundwork for a Senate bid, with former Rep. Peter Roskam, now a partner in the Chicago office of the locally-based Sidley Austin law firm who has done lobbying work on its behalf in Washington, exploring a potential bid for the seat; venture capitalist and 2022 gubernatorial candidate Jesse Sullivan and Bloomington-based State Sen. Jason Barickman (who is himself also considering a run for Governor) also have been rumored as potential Senate candidates.

November 9, 2024
GEORGIA RACE HEADS TO RUNOFF; GREENE BLAMES MEDIA, DETRACTORS FOR SUDDEN DECEMBER BATTLE WITH STRAHAN
On Friday night, following a final tally of write-in votes, incumbent Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene was forced into a runoff with only 49.02 percent of the vote, less than one percent short of outright winning the seat without a runoff, which Greene will now be forced into on Tuesday, December 3rd. Write-in votes accounted for 26.62 percent of the vote total, and of those the vast majority favored Republican physician Jennifer Strahan who amassed nearly 90 percent of the total write-in votes, with her votes amounting to 23.74 percent of the entire ballot count - less than one percent ahead of the 22.83 percent for Greene's Democratic opponent, Rome City Commissioner Wendy Davis who unlike Strahan was on the ballot.

Greene, a supporter of presidential candidate Mike Lindell who switched from the GOP to the Constitution Party late last June after Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis clinched the GOP nomination, has developed one of the most conservative voting records in Congress but has also been a lightning rod for controversy, including her annual attendance at the controversial America First Political Action Conference, which she defended despite the views of its far-right organizer, white nationalist and white supremacist Nick Fuentes, claiming it was her duty to speak to a "lost generation of young people who are desperate for love and leadership". Davis, who endorsed Strahan on Tuesday, thanked her supporters and urged them to "turn out in force for Jennifer Strahan next month and put an end to this ignominious chapter in our country's - and our state's - history".

Greene called the smears "from elites in both parties" "mere sniping from the elites who want the people of northwest Georgia, many of whom feel left behind by their government leaders, to simply pay their taxes, go about their lives and shut up", and argued that a vote for Strahan would be a vote to "throw the hard-working people of northwest Georgia who wish to be served by the people who elect them to represent their interests under the bus". Strahan denied the "elitist" charge in response, pointing to Greene's taking out of a PPP loan during the pandemic as "evidence of rank hypocrisy" and argued that "Elected officials who are ignorant of our rising national debt, while taking part in the same government programs they complain about, are hypocrites who do nothing except epitomize the very sort of elitism they claim to oppose". Erick Erickson, a prominent Atlanta talk radio host who has criticized Greene recently for favoring "poorly informed hucksters who never take responsibility for their financial and health problems over aspirational people that Republicans must embrace at all costs if they want to have a lasting majority - the very people Donald Trump and Ron DeSantis champion unconditionally", has endorsed Strahan in the race.

Next: More updates as the countdown to January marches on...
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #403 on: August 27, 2022, 10:50:05 PM »

So if the GOP gets 65 senate seats in 2024, they probably only get knocked down to 63 in 2026. But since this TL is the way it is, the GOP will probably reach 70 seats in time for Ron DeSantis's landslide 45-state re-election.
SaintStan86
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #404 on: August 28, 2022, 01:32:54 AM »
« Edited: August 28, 2022, 02:34:06 AM by SaintStan86 »

So if the GOP gets 65 senate seats in 2024, they probably only get knocked down to 63 in 2026. But since this TL is the way it is, the GOP will probably reach 70 seats in time for Ron DeSantis's landslide 45-state re-election.
Not necessarily. In Reagan's 1984 landslide, Democrats actually gained two Senate seats net - defeating Republican incumbents in Illinois and Iowa and winning an open seat in Tennessee that went from being represented by Senate Majority Leader Howard Baker to being represented by future Vice President Al Gore.

The one Republican gain that year? Mitch McConnell in Kentucky.

Two years later, Democrats took back the Senate with a net gain of eight seats - 9 Democratic flips and one GOP flip, in Missouri. And two years before 1984, Democrats and Republicans canceled each other out with two flips each.

Do note that Republicans have to defend 20 Senate seats (one of which has a special election where they are favored) and Democrats 13. Nine of the GOP seats - Alaska, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, South Carolina and Texas - were won with 55 percent or less of the vote. With regards to this TL, Kentucky also had a close special election after Mitch McConnell left and was succeeded by Daniel Cameron, who will now have to defend his seat after winning the special election he was in in this TL by a close margin.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #405 on: August 28, 2022, 06:45:28 PM »

I have to admit that I am very surprised that Ronna McDaniel is apparently stepping down. Why? This big Victory in 2024 is also her & the RNC Victory who have done a marvellous job with their GOTV Efforts in 2018 (saved the Senate), 2020, 2022 and 2024.

I hope there is a good Replacement in waiting. Maybe FL GOP State Party Chairman Joe Gruters?
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #406 on: August 28, 2022, 06:55:59 PM »

I have to admit that I am very surprised that Ronna McDaniel is apparently stepping down. Why? This big Victory in 2024 is also her & the RNC Victory who have done a marvellous job with their GOTV Efforts in 2018 (saved the Senate), 2020, 2022 and 2024.

I hope there is a good Replacement in waiting. Maybe FL GOP State Party Chairman Joe Gruters?

I mean she was there for a longer time then anyone before, and it's only downhill after you win 65+ Senate seats and a 400-EV landslide.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #407 on: August 28, 2022, 07:05:00 PM »

While it is true, that in the 2026 election cycle Republican's will have to defend Senate seats in Iowa, Maine, South Carolina, Texas, Kansas, Nebraska and Mississippi, so do Democrats in Virginia, New Hampshire,  New Jersey, Colorado, New Mexico, Georgia, Minnesota and Michigan; so if DeSantis has good 20 months before the the 2026 election season commences, Republican's should hold their own, possibly losing Maine. There will be numerous unknown variables to consider too. DeSantis can't assume that Democrats will continue to play defense. They'll find any number of possible vulnerabilities and exploit them and considering how DeSantis holds a grudge if someone takes a shot, and won't rest until he pays the offender back. Also DeSantis is smart and doesn't have any of Trump's bad habits. He's a different beast, so Democrats should be careful.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #408 on: August 28, 2022, 07:25:52 PM »

It makes sense that Ronna McDaniel would step down now. Allowing DeSantis to select his own  person as RNC chair would help heading into the midterms. Presumably he'd pick a Trump loyalist to unite the Party ahead of the midterms, as there are still plenty of Trump loyalists out there who probably only voted DeSantis because they were never voting for a Democrat. (Pomepo perhaps?).
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #409 on: August 28, 2022, 08:13:08 PM »

Maybe Pam Biondi or Matt Gaetz for RNC chairman, both can be described as Trump loyalists; have their own respective strengths. Biondi would be a better option, she is not only a former state official (Attorney General of Florida). Matt Gaetz probably might be too radioactive and a tad controversial.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #410 on: August 28, 2022, 08:23:14 PM »

Maybe Pam Biondi or Matt Gaetz for RNC chairman, both can be described as Trump loyalists; have their own respective strengths. Biondi would be a better option, she is not only a former state official (Attorney General of Florida). Matt Gaetz probably might be too radioactive and a tad controversial.

Gaetz would definitely be radioactive for anything other than reelection(or maybe the Senate seat if Rubio is appointed to the Cabinet and he decides to run against whoever is appointed). Biondi would probably be more interested and would be a better fit for the Attorney General's position quite frankly.
SaintStan86
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #411 on: August 28, 2022, 08:39:51 PM »

Gaetz would definitely be radioactive for anything other than reelection(or maybe the Senate seat if Rubio is appointed to the Cabinet and he decides to run against whoever is appointed). Biondi would probably be more interested and would be a better fit for the Attorney General's position quite frankly.

Just to give y'all a refresher, in this TL Gaetz resigned from Congress in May of 2023 over the lingering sex trafficking allegations he was ensnared in and decided not to run for President either, and has since moved to California where his wife is originally from. Even if he didn't resign, he still would not have been a unifying nor serious candidate for the thankless job of RNC Chairman. More than likely a state GOP Chairman who thrived in his role will get the job (hint: it's not going to come from Arizona...).
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #412 on: August 28, 2022, 08:42:24 PM »

Pam Biondi would be too political for Attorney General, I'd imagine that DeSantis goes for someone who worked directly under DeSantis as General counsel, during his Governorship, Ryan Newman for example. He would be regarded as a tad less political. Newman loyalty to DeSantis is sufficient enough and is only surpassed to his dedication to the law.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #413 on: August 28, 2022, 08:55:59 PM »

Pam Biondi would be too political for Attorney General, I'd imagine that DeSantis goes for someone who worked directly under DeSantis as General counsel, during his Governorship, Ryan Newman for example. He would be regarded as a tad less political. Newman loyalty to DeSantis is sufficient enough and is only surpassed to his dedication to the law.

Yes, because recent adminstrations of both parties haven't had complete political hacks as Attorney General (Jeff Sessions, Bill Barr, Janet Reno, John Ashcroft, Alberto Gonzales) before.
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #414 on: August 28, 2022, 08:57:43 PM »

Just to give y'all a refresher, in this TL Gaetz resigned from Congress in May of 2023 over the lingering sex trafficking allegations he was ensnared in and decided not to run for President either, and has since moved to California where his wife is originally from. Even if he didn't resign, he still would not have been a unifying nor serious candidate for the thankless job of RNC Chairman. More than likely a state GOP Chairman who thrived in his role will get the job (hint: it's not going to come from Arizona...).

I mean the New Hampshire GOP is pretty competent.

On the other end, the AZ GOP are a bunch of crackheads, the GA GOP is going downhill fast, the MI GOP have the collective political IQ of a state Democratic affiliate, and the WI GOP are only in power because their legislature is more gerrymandered than apartheid South Africa.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #415 on: August 29, 2022, 01:33:22 AM »
« Edited: August 29, 2022, 01:41:15 AM by PRESIDENT STANTON »

Yes, because recent adminstrations of both parties haven't had complete political hacks as Attorney General (Jeff Sessions, Bill Barr, Janet Reno, John Ashcroft, Alberto Gonzales) before.
Just because previous President's installed political hacks at DOJ (you might want to include RFK and John Mitchell n such a list) doesn't mean DeSantis should do it.  But he probably will, because he can and if its Pam Biondi for AG, then Ryan Newman should be White House Counsel, DeSantis is familiar with him from their Tallahassee day's. Besides Jeanette Nunez will likely bring her own crew into the Governorship, that goes without saying. As for RNC Chair, DeSantis will likely defer to Trump and seek his input on the matter. Joe Gruters, the current Chairman of the Florida Republican Party would be a solid pick; he's competent enough and is a Trump loyalist.
SaintStan86
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #416 on: August 29, 2022, 07:20:54 AM »

November 11, 2024
BIDEN, DeSANTIS HONOR VETERANS AS McCORMICK CALLS FOR RECOUNT IN PA SENATE RACE
On Veterans' Day, falling this year on a Monday, both President Joe Biden and President-elect Ron DeSantis took time out of their schedules on the first full week since the election to honor America's veterans in separate ceremonies. At Arlington National Cemetery, President Biden laid a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and gave a speech remarking that "The veterans who sacrificed greatly for our country so that we can all live a life rooted in freedom forever have our gratitude, and America is grateful to their service". The President also stressed the importance of public service, and also stated that "One of things I will miss most about doing these things on this special day is seeing veterans and their families, and Jill and I remarking endlessly how important it is to understand the lessons learned from their service". Both the President and Dr. Jill Biden, who has made advocacy for active military and veterans her primary social cause in her role as First Lady, also visited the gravesite of former President John F. Kennedy and its eternal flame, where they paid their respects in a solemn moment.

Meanwhile in Florida, the outgoing Governor and incoming President spoke before a crowd at Florida National Cemetery in Bushnell - located in the heartland of the state between Orlando and Tampa - as he spoke glowingly of the "sacrifices made by our veterans" and also encouraged the crowd "to never forget why our soldiers deserve our utmost respect", all while also stating "While I am certainly going to miss doing a ceremony like this here in Florida, please don't be sad when you see me at the legendary Arlington National Cemetery, because whether it's in Arlington, or California, or New York or right here in Florida, the veterans who are memorialized here all fought bravely for our country, because they all recognized that the freedom we enjoy today is never guaranteed to be free, and resilience tempered by vigilance is the motto by which we all serve to defend freedom". Naval reservist and former JAG DeSantis has held a number of events at Florida National Cemetery and elsewhere honoring veterans, and is widely expected to fill the same role as President at Arlington National Cemetery in his presidency.

While both Biden and DeSantis made headlines for the honoring of America's veterans, retired Army captain and Gulf War veteran-turned-former hedge fund CEO Dave McCormick requested a recount for his U.S. Senate race in Pennsylvania against incumbent Sen. Bob Casey in anticipation of the result likely remaining above the 0.5 percent threshold required for an automatic recount. As of 5:00PM ET on Monday - less than two hours before the deadline to request one without waiting for the race to be canvassed, McCormick was trailing Casey with 48.7 percent of the vote to the incumbent's 49.3 percent with only scant absentee ballots, including several from military voters overseas, remaining to be counted. The recount was filed in the Court of Common Pleas in Allegheny County, home to Pittsburgh where McCormick resides.

Casey responded to McCormick's request by calling his opponent "a stealth Donald Trump", calling McCormick's efforts at a recount "futile" and vowed that "when the ballots are finally counted, we will remain ahead and Dave McCormick will have no choice but to concede". "Pennsylvanians deserve a proven fighter who will stand up for their families and for our communities, including our veterans who stand to suffer from Dave McCormick's elitist, pro-corporate agenda that will harm them - which is why they rejected McCormick in the first place", Casey proclaimed. Recount requests are also being filed in three other counties where the result was close: Luzerne County, which is home to Wilkes-Barre; Pike County, which is situated in the Poconos and in the fringes of the New York City TV market; and the suburban Philadelphia bellwether of Bucks County.

November 13, 2024
DelBENE WINS U.S. SENATE RACE IN WASHINGTON, DEFEATS McMORRIS RODGERS; DeSANTIS CLINCHES OREGON, FIRST REPUBLICAN VICTOR SINCE REAGAN
With 90 percent of the postmarked ballots now having been returned, Democratic Rep. Suzan DelBene was declared the winner of the U.S. Senate race in the state of Washington, with 53.1 percent of the vote to 46.9 percent for her Republican challenger, fellow Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers. While the race largely broke along geographic lines, with McMorris Rodgers dominating east of the Cascades in central and eastern Washington and DelBene performing most strongly in the three core counties of the Puget Sound region, including Seattle's King County, Pierce County including Tacoma, and Snohomish County which DelBene won on the basis of her strong support in the Interstate 5 corridor from north of Seattle to Everett. Both southwest Washington (which includes the Evergreen State's share of the Portland, Oregon TV market) and the coastal areas of Western Washington across the Puget Sound from Seattle, including Bremerton and Aberdeen among other communities, decided the election for DelBene, with Clallam County - which gave a majority to Ron DeSantis in his national landslide, giving a slight majority to DelBene. Pennsylvania and Maine both remain undecided, with a recount already being requested in the former and the latter's final result to be announced later this week.

The presidential race remains undecided in Washington, where Ron DeSantis continues to maintain a narrow lead over Kamala Harris with 49 percent to 43 percent. Andrew Yang, running under his Forward ticket, won over 6 percent with a sizable performance in metro Seattle, especially among his fellow Asian Americans. Four of the state's five outstanding congressional races have also been decided, with Bellingham Mayor Seth Fleetwood defeating State Rep. Greg Gilday in the 2nd District stretching from Everett to the Canadian border currently held by Fleetwood's fellow Democrat, retiring Rep. Rick Larsen, conservative first-term GOP Rep. Joe Kent fending off a fierce challenge from Democratic State Rep. Monica Stonier in southwest Washington's 3rd District, and another first-term Republican in Rep. Matt Larkin defeating Democratic trial lawyer Jason Rittereiser in the 8th District stretching from Seattle's eastern suburbs to the Wenatchee area - in central Washington.

Meanwhile, longtime Federal Way Mayor Jim Ferrell defeated liberal Seattle City Council member Tammy Morales in the diverse, majority-minority 9th District that connects southeast Seattle and most of Bellevue to such suburbs as Kent and Federal Way. A former Republican who became a Democrat in 2012, Ferrell previously ran for King County District Attorney and was endorsed not only by his former party, but also by the district's retiring Rep. Adam Smith and local law enforcement as well as Republican former King County Sheriff and U.S. Rep. Dave Reichert, who blasted Morales (endorsed by the Justice Democrats and U.S. Rep. and fellow liberal Pramila Jayapal from the nearby Seattle-based 7th District) as "too dangerous to serve the families of the 9th District". The only remaining congressional race is the all-Republican contest in Central Washington's 4th District, where incumbent Rep. Dan Newhouse, who hoped that near-unified support from Democrats would help him in his reelection bid for a sixth term for this heavily Republican congressional district, currently trails veterans' advocate and 2022 U.S. Senate candidate Tiffany Smiley with just 49.4 percent to 50.6 for his opponent; Newhouse was one of two remaining out of 10 Republicans who voted to impeach former President Donald Trump following the 2021 attack on the Capitol.

The Associated Press did make a call in Oregon on Wednesday, giving the state's eight electoral votes DeSantis holds a lead of 50 percent to Harris's 43 percent with 95 percent of ballots postmarked and returned. While only 80 percent of Multnomah County's results have reported in, whatever results remain in the deeply liberal county that is home to Portland are not expected to tip the statewide results in Harris's favor as DeSantis narrowly won the suburban counties of Clackamas and Washington, as well as the exurban county of Marion that includes the state capital of Salem. With the call in Oregon, which has not voted for a Republican presidential candidate since 1984, DeSantis extends his electoral vote total to 408 versus 118 for Harris.

Two districts situated west of the Cascades in Oregon also remain undecided as former State Sen. Chris Edwards continues to trail in the Eugene-based 4th District against first-term Rep. Alek Skarlatos with 48.5 percent of the vote to 48.7 percent for the incumbent; while almost all of Eugene's Lane County - home to the University of Oregon - has reported in, about 30 percent of Benton County - home to Oregon State University - remains to be counted, which could potentially affect the outcome as Benton County is considered to be more liberal than even Lane County - an area Edwards represented in the Oregon Legislature and where he has worked as an administrator at a UO applied science center named for Nike co-founder Phil Knight. In the southwest suburban Portland-based 6th District, Republican Rep. Mike Erickson maintains a slight lead over Cody Reynolds, a businessman and Army veteran who lost the 2022 primary but has run a competitive race since his primary victory earlier this year.

Outside of the Pacific Northwest, two California races were decided on Wednesday as well. In the 25th District anchored in the Coachella Valley, Riverside County Supervisor Manuel Pérez defeated Indio City Councilmember Glenn Miller to hold on to the 25th District of incumbent Democrat Raul Ruiz, who ran for the U.S. Senate, while in the 43rd District based in southern parts of Los Angeles and such historically Black inner suburbs as Inglewood and Compton, former State Assemblywoman Autumn Burke, the daughter of former Rep. Yvonne Brathwaite Burke (who in giving birth to Autumn in 1973 became the first incumbent Congresswoman to give birth while in office), narrowly defeated former State Sen. Isadore Hall III in an all-Democrat battle to succeed retiring Democrat Maxine Waters. The only outstanding race in California is the all-Democrat race to succeed the retiring Mike Thompson in the 4th District connecting Sacramento's progressive-tinged western suburbs in Yolo County to most of Solano County and the Napa Valley, where Napa County Supervisor Ryan Gregory (who is endorsed by Thompson), narrowly leads State Sen. Bill Dodd whose outsized support from Republicans (of which Dodd used to be one before his election to the State Senate) has kept the race incredibly close at this point.

November 14, 2024
PRESIDENT BIDEN MEETS WITH DeSANTIS IN OVAL OFFICE
Thursday was an auspicious day for incoming President Ron DeSantis, as the Florida Governor met with President Joe Biden at the White House in their first face-to-face meeting since the election. When asked about whatever jitters may exist between the two men in terms of presidential stylings but also most especially policy, DeSantis remarked "Well, I don't really expect much in the way of differences from Biden, but I will say I will not hold back when it comes to doing what's right and saying what needs to be said. Obviously, Joe wants to feel a little more restrained, but I think the people who voted for me, including myself, would like to see their President tell it like it is - of course, Donald Trump fit that bill like a glove".

The two also exchange pleasantries between each other with DeSantis emphasizing the importance of curtailing the national debt as well as maintaining a "lean, mean defense machine" that DeSantis argues will be focused on both serving the needs of the U.S. military and defending the country from China and other potential foreign adversaries. Biden also expressed hope that whatever healthcare changes DeSantis wishes to see will not negatively affect Social Security and the Affordable Care Act that was passed under Biden's one-time contemporary, Barack Obama, to which DeSantis replied "I came to Congress when Barack Obama was President, I had to deal with Obama then, and I'm sure he'll appreciate the work I do in ensuring all Americans get to have health care as good as we get here in Washington - perhaps even better", with DeSantis also vowing to make infrastructure a priority: "No one wants to drive on pothole-filled roads and everyone would like to get onboard whatever magic carpet ride Elon Musk dreams of, and of course the less we taxpayers have to pay, the better".

Notably, at one point during the visit Biden and DeSantis, both former baseball players in their younger years, went outside to play a game of catch with both often remarking positively about each other's abilities to throw; at one point though the game was marred when Biden notably threw the baseball towards a window behind the Rose Garden, breaking it in the process, though they did continue for a few more minutes. The White House visit also comes as both existing members of Congress and incoming ones are set to arrive in Washington on Monday, the former group to do some unfinished business in the lame duck days of the outgoing Congress (with some also beginning to pack up their offices), and the latter to attend freshmen orientation with well over 100 new members of Congress set to attend in what is to believed to be the largest such freshman class in recent memory, with some of the soon-to-be vacant offices being located in the more desirable Rayburn House Office Building.

The visit with President Biden was not only the newsmaker on this day. Also on Thursday, NBC announced that next week's edition of Saturday Night Live, set to air November 23rd, will be hosted by the incoming President. The iconic show's legendary Executive Producer, Lorne Michaels, is set to retire at the end of this season, which is also the show's 50th, and in a statement noted that "we were planning on inviting the presidential winner to come on our show right before Thanksgiving regardless of who won the election"; while many speculate that the show's cast would have been "more thrilled" to see Vice President Kamala Harris host the upcoming broadcast, Michaels and much of the cast have no regrets about their decision and noted that former President Donald Trump appeared on the show in November 2015, almost exactly one year before his 2016 victory, in an episode that turned out to be the highest-rated for that season.

Over 200 NBC affiliates are set to air President-elect DeSantis's appearance guest hosting SNL, including Jacksonville, Florida's WTLV, where incoming First Lady Casey DeSantis was once host of a daily talk show. DeSantis reportedly has obtained the consulting services of comedian and SNL alum Dennis Miller, who served as anchor of the show's iconic Weekend Update segment from 1985 to 1991 (dovetailing with the second term of Ronald Reagan and most of George H.W. Bush's term as President) and later became a frequent guest on Bill O'Reilly's Fox News Channel show The O'Reilly Factor in his post-SNL career as his political views took a conservative turn, in order to prepare himself for his appearance on the show and "build up a lighter side of himself that most Americans are not used to seeing".

Next: The first shoes drop in the Cabinet sweepstakes...and Live from New York IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT!
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #417 on: August 29, 2022, 08:28:12 AM »
« Edited: August 29, 2022, 09:02:03 AM by PRESIDENT STANTON »

I am thinking that the final vote results will be as follows and will show that DeSantis will probably have garnered 85 million votes to 66 million votes for Harris to 9.6 million for Yang and whatever residuals for other's and that should bring up the total turnout to 162 million, an increase of 5 million on the 2020 numbers. I also think that DeSantis will probably win Washington State which means he will have won 43 state's to 7 and DC for Harris. In that case his majority in the electoral vote will be 302, and have won the most state's since Reagan in 1984, when that president carried 49 states. If DeSantis wins Washington State, the first time a Republican has done so since Reagan, his electoral vote will be 420, not as large as GHW Bush's score of 426, but the largest nonetheless since 1988. As for the cabinet picks, I'm now beginning to reckon Marco Rubio gets State; Patrick Shanahan, Defense; Gina Haspel, DNI; Dina Powell, NSC advisor; Pam Biondi, Attorney General; Mick Mulvaney, Homeland Security. DeSantis won't make a decision on Treasury until the Pennsylvania recount is completed and if McCormick loses, he gets Treasury, if he wins, then Jamie Dimon will get dibs on the Treasury.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #418 on: August 29, 2022, 09:37:43 AM »

@President Stanton,
The National Security Team which consists of Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense, Attorney General, Department of Homeland Security, National Security Advisor, Ambassador to the United Nations, Department of National Intelligence, CIA Director & FBI Director will almost certainly be named first. Given President-elect DeSantis is all new to this he will probably heavily rely on Andy Cards Recommodations. If you look at China consistently making threats to the Country and all these sort of things you need some proven people to counter that and not some nobodys and that's why Card comes in handy there.

As far as Mick Mulvaney is concerned and possibly Card himself I would not be surprised if both of them get named as White House Counsel & Deputy Counsel (the Roles Pat Cippolone & Patrick Philbin had under Trump) after the Transition Period at least for the first year of the DeSantis Presidency given that incoming White House CoS Byron Donalds is completely new to this as well.

Mulvaney will be tasked more of putting the Domestic Cabinet together.

And yes, Christopher Wray is almost certainly going to be fired as FBI Director.

At the same time President-elect DeSantis met with President Biden & Casey DeSantis met with Jill Biden I suspect that Vice President elect Haley met with Republican Congressional Leaders such as the 3 Johns (Cornyn, Thune and Barrasso) as well as incoming House Speaker Steve Scalise & Majority Leader Elise Stefanik.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #419 on: August 29, 2022, 11:03:57 AM »

I wouldn't categorize either Pam Biondi or David McCormick as "nobody's", and the same could be said for Patrick Shanahan or Gina Haspel for that matter. As for Wray, I agree with you, he's going to be shown the door. Gina Haspel for her part, as you will recall was CIA Director under Trump, and has Street cred with the Intelligence community. I could imagine that someone who was previously served in the federal security apparatus will get Homeland Security, I just threw Mulvaney's name into the mix; I am sure Card will steer DeSantis in the right direction. As for McCormick, he once served as Under Secretary at the Treasury Department under George W. Bush, so if Casey wins the Senate race, I could imagine that he would likely get the job. His wife, Dina Powell, is not exactly a stranger to the NSC, and she might be on the NSC advisor shortlist.  Anyway the TL should reveal all.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #420 on: August 29, 2022, 11:18:47 AM »

Pam Bondi is an incredible divisive figure. There would be even Opposition from Republicans if she is chosen. Now it not the time to pick up fights within your own Party.

Pick someone who can easily sail through the Nomination, maybe even draw some D Support especially if it is Attorney Generals Office.

Both, Trump & Biden badly damaged the DoJ during their Presidencies. President DeSantis needs to restore the trust of the American People in that Department.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #421 on: August 29, 2022, 11:49:24 AM »
« Edited: August 29, 2022, 11:57:09 AM by PRESIDENT STANTON »

Well Pam Biondi on the surface might be viewed as a divisive figure; that's why it's her job to disquiet those concerns and also provide assurances that politics would stop at the DOJ's door. It's up to her to ensure that political hackery is at an end. She could put a Democrat in as Deputy Attorney General and take a radically independent approach at the DOJ.
Of course DeSantis could appoint Sean Reyes, Utah's Attorney General. The overview of his tenure as AG has been one regarded as flawless and he's not a political hack, as appears to be case with Pam Biondi. He's not part of the Washington beltway system. DeSantis is thinking outside the box with Reyes.
SaintStan86
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #422 on: August 29, 2022, 08:59:54 PM »

@President Stanton,
The National Security Team which consists of Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense, Attorney General, Department of Homeland Security, National Security Advisor, Ambassador to the United Nations, Department of National Intelligence, CIA Director & FBI Director will almost certainly be named first. Given President-elect DeSantis is all new to this he will probably heavily rely on Andy Cards Recommodations. If you look at China consistently making threats to the Country and all these sort of things you need some proven people to counter that and not some nobodys and that's why Card comes in handy there.

As far as Mick Mulvaney is concerned and possibly Card himself I would not be surprised if both of them get named as White House Counsel & Deputy Counsel (the Roles Pat Cippolone & Patrick Philbin had under Trump) after the Transition Period at least for the first year of the DeSantis Presidency given that incoming White House CoS Byron Donalds is completely new to this as well.

Mulvaney will be tasked more of putting the Domestic Cabinet together.

And yes, Christopher Wray is almost certainly going to be fired as FBI Director.

At the same time President-elect DeSantis met with President Biden & Casey DeSantis met with Jill Biden I suspect that Vice President elect Haley met with Republican Congressional Leaders such as the 3 Johns (Cornyn, Thune and Barrasso) as well as incoming House Speaker Steve Scalise & Majority Leader Elise Stefanik.

Except I'm not certain that Card and Mulvaney will be in the Executive Office down the line, and DeSantis is not going to do something about the FBI until after he is sworn in. But I'm certain the moment Wray crosses the line - as expected - with him he's fried crispy.

Also, as far as House Leadership is concerned, Stefanik is chairing Education and the Workforce, a goal she has long sought IRL. Ashley Hinson is the Republican Conference Chair now in this TL, and the Whip race where Jim Banks is now Majority Leader is going to be a rough-and-tumble battle, but we shall see...
Junior Chimp

« Reply #423 on: August 29, 2022, 09:12:01 PM »

@SaintStan86,
Ashley Hinson is a good choice to be GOP Conference Chair. Love it Smiley
SaintStan86
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #424 on: August 29, 2022, 10:19:09 PM »

For those who may be wondering, including the committee(s) that will be confirming them:

Economic Security
Treasury - Finance
Interior - Energy and Natural Resources
Agriculture - Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry
Commerce - Commerce, Science and Transportation
Labor - HELP
HHS - HELP and Finance
HUD - Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs
Transportation - Commerce, Science and Transportation
Energy - Energy and Natural Resources
Education - HELP
Veterans Affairs - Veterans Affairs
EPA Administrator - Environment and Public Works
SBA Administrator - Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Chair of the Council of Economic Advisors - Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs
OSTP Director - Commerce, Science and Transportation
OMB Director - Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs and Budget
U.S. Trade Representative - Finance

National Security
State - Foreign Relations
Defense - Armed Services
Attorney General - Judiciary
Homeland Security - Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
Director of National Intelligence - Intelligence
U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations - Foreign Relations

NOTE 1: HELP = Health, Education, Labor and Pensions.
NOTE 2: OSTP = Office of Science and Technology Policy
NOTE 3: OMB = Office of Management and Budget
NOTE 4: The National Security Advisor serves at the pleasure of the President.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies