Indian-Americans on the Forum
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:21:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Indian-Americans on the Forum
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Indian-Americans on the Forum  (Read 1931 times)
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2021, 04:46:39 AM »

This is my ranking of Indian cuisines:

Haven’t had others as much so can’t say but I like every one but Indo-Italian

Didn't even know that was a thing. Sounds yummy!

Ehh , only the Indian style Pizzas are tasty (Paneer Pizza for example ) but the pastas and soups are definitely not imo . The Indian masalas don’t really fit those foods as well so the taste feels  off imo .

Oh yes, I have eaten Indian pizzas once or twice before. Okay, as you said, but nothing special, except for a chicken pizza which tasted pretty great.

Personally I'm generally opposed to mixing foods but Indian pizza is good.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2022, 05:26:42 PM »

This is my 10 favorite Bollywood movies(Post yours as well)

1. Dhoom 2
2. Kaho Na Pyar Hai
3. Koi Mil Gaya
4. Don(2006)
5. 3 Idiots(After a recent rewatch it’s in my top 5)
6. Krrish
7. Dus
8. Bunty Aur Babli
9. Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham
10. Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara

As you can see I’m very biased towards the 2000-2006 movie period here but this is my list of 10 favorite Bollywood movies

Out of all these movies, let's see...I've herd of Dhoom 2 but have not watched it, same with Kaho Na Pyar Hai. I've watched Krrish 3 multiple times (it's pretty good but some parts are honestly a bit cringey); Krrish and Koi Mil Gaya are actually its prequels and though I haven't watched either movie, I know the basic premise of the second movie (an alien lands on Earth, if I remember/understand correctly, and helps make a brain damaged young man a genius). Have never heard of Don. 3 Idiots I have watched; it's a classic and definitely worth watching (Aamir Khan is great actor). The ending was pretty great. Haven't heard of or watched the rest, except the ninth and maybe the tenth.

I generally lean towards more recent movies, like from the 2010s.

But there are a great number of movies to choose from when looking at Bollywood, obviously. A lot of them are great.

I know I'm bumping a very old thread, but I recently remembered one of the older (oldest?) Indian movies I wathced: Sholay (1975). I also recall a movie with Shah Rukh Khan about two sons in a future life or something whose mother is called Guddy, but I don't remember its name and cannot seem to find its name anywhere.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies