Bold take: Evers might be more likely to win than either Whitmer or Shapiro (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:33:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Bold take: Evers might be more likely to win than either Whitmer or Shapiro (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bold take: Evers might be more likely to win than either Whitmer or Shapiro  (Read 991 times)
Thunder98 🇮🇱 🤝 🇵🇸
Thunder98
United States

P P P
« on: November 29, 2021, 04:49:56 PM »

I say this because...

I think NJ's gubernatorial results will point to real trouble for the Democrats in the Philly suburbs.

Whitmer has an extremely energized Trump base against her.

I don't think Evers necessarily has those same problems to the same extent. Of course, Evers only won by one point in a blue wave year so he may well lose due to national environment alone but I honestly think Whitmer and Shapiro have bigger disadvantages working against them.

Tony Evers is less popular than Whitmer with a 45% approval rating and is in the bottom 4 governors in the nation tying with Governor I*e of Hawaii. The Trump base in WI is just as energized as in Michigan with Whitmer.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies