Post election focus group study finds school closures, not crt, drove youngkin to victory (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:48:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Post election focus group study finds school closures, not crt, drove youngkin to victory (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Post election focus group study finds school closures, not crt, drove youngkin to victory  (Read 1072 times)
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« on: November 23, 2021, 07:49:46 PM »

I told yall hundreds and hundreds of times that Virginia was far more resistant to covid measures than most Biden states! Look how modest Northam was in 2020 after June!

Local officials in nova from Manassas Park to Alexandria to Fairfax took no additional local mitigation measures. None. None.

And this winter they wont no matter how bad the winter surge gets. No mask mandates... no capacity limits.. no gathering limits.. nothing

End of day.. Virginia is still a pro business state. 90% it votes dem in 2024 but if Democrats are still pushing covid measures in 2024 it could[/could] flip.

It also wasn't a good look in fairfax to see packed bars and closed schools.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2021, 07:50:53 PM »

If northam governed like NY or NJ during the pandemic
.. Trump could have had a path here in 2020.. though very narrow
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2021, 08:03:37 PM »

Contrary to popular Afghanistan is not the reason Trumpkin won.

jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2021, 05:44:05 PM »

If I get all wound up about children not being in school and I do not have kids... imagine how parents with kids feel!

If I got all wound up about mass business closures and mass unemployment.. and I did not even lose my job.. imagine how business owners felt during covid and imagine how people who lost their job during covid felt.

I was screaming, kicking, yelling, whining, moaning about issues that do not impact me at all.. of course I see why there was a backlash to covid policy.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies