AZ-POP/OHPI: Sharp decline in Kelly's favorability numbers, Sinema more popular among GOP than Dems (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:14:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Senate & House Election Polls
  AZ-POP/OHPI: Sharp decline in Kelly's favorability numbers, Sinema more popular among GOP than Dems (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AZ-POP/OHPI: Sharp decline in Kelly's favorability numbers, Sinema more popular among GOP than Dems  (Read 1286 times)
progressive85
Junior Chimp
United States
« on: November 23, 2021, 04:34:00 PM »

Well, that's what happens when you vote like you're representing Massachusetts.

And yet Republicans never face consequences for representing swing states like Oklahoma.

I think it's the image... Oklahoma brings to mind yip-yippity cowboys with bales of hay and good ol' Christian family values, while Massachusetts brings to mind .... actually, I have no idea what it brings to mind, but MA gets a bad rap.  I've been here a while and the people are really not any worse than in any other state, or any better - Massachusetts isn't really that LIBRUL (ooo scary) it's just kinda bland.  There are extremes in MA - very poor, many of them immigrants, clinging onto each other for support, and then the affluent suburbs and their Gilded lives.  Elizabeth Warren votes for the poor immigrants, not the Gilded lives, so I don't know why that makes her unacceptable in any other state.... it's more about framing and image than anything else.  Liz Warren is a champion of consumer rights, how does that not fly in Peoria too?  U know what i mean, jelly bean?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies