Opinion of OSR?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 07:16:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of OSR?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Poll
Question: Opinion of OSR?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 115

Author Topic: Opinion of OSR?  (Read 3205 times)
THG
TheTarHeelGent
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 21, 2021, 01:43:41 PM »

One of my favorite users on here and someone I agree with on virtually everything. Mega FF of course, what else?
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2021, 02:12:08 PM »

Computer89 is staggeringly dim, maybe more so than any other poster I've noticed on this site, and what's striking is that in all the years he's spent on this site he does not seem to have grown or matured in his posting in any way.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2021, 02:13:33 PM »

Computer89 is staggeringly dim, maybe more so than any other poster I've noticed on this site, and what's striking is that in all the years he's spent on this site he does not seem to have grown or matured in his posting in any way.
Sums up my thoughts exactly.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2021, 02:29:49 PM »

We have a poll on him like each second month?

Anyway, Massive FF. One of my favorite posters, even if we often disagree on certain issues. Also one of the best TL-writers and among the most polite users.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2021, 02:30:20 PM »

I'm just going to leave this here.

You're giving beep boop way too much credit. It's irrelevant whether he is well-meaning or not, he has proven to be someone who cannot think independently, process new information, or gain wisdom with age. Granted, he could probably get away with these things a lot more, as a white noise red avatar, but he fully deserves his criticism.

In addition to this very apt analysis,  there are two additional  factors that each warrant his crossing to HP status.

First, it's one thing to be an economic conservative, but they way he has decried  How  Is beleaguered "middle class" families of 3 earning up to-- I kid you not-- Nearly $400000 a year are because of the cost of living in some places like Portland or San Francisco, while  Simultaneously  Is decrying a minimum wage increase to $15 an hour because he found some statistics showing that a "sustainable" wage in some place like Tulsa yeah it's also is purportedly $17 an hour. To me this crosses the line from being Is raised  As a sheltered rich kid  Is to a decidedly unpretty sign of callousness. He oddly seems to think he gets a pass on it because he apparently believes in medicaid expansion to the States. Huh I had genuinely hoped he might grow out of this somewhat as If he had more life experiences through and after college, but hes graduated now and seems destinedTo be one of those people who were born on 3rd base and thinks they hit a triple.

The other factor  Of course being this recent crusade he has launched over a muting kurfluffle, during which he has demonstrated that he is far far more concerned with whether a poster's avatar aligns with his than whatever actual misconduct anyone committed.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2021, 02:33:39 PM »

I'm just going to leave this here.

You're giving beep boop way too much credit. It's irrelevant whether he is well-meaning or not, he has proven to be someone who cannot think independently, process new information, or gain wisdom with age. Granted, he could probably get away with these things a lot more, as a white noise red avatar, but he fully deserves his criticism.

In addition to this very apt analysis,  there are two additional  factors that each warrant his crossing to HP status.

First, it's one thing to be an economic conservative, but they way he has decried  How  Is beleaguered "middle class" families of 3 earning up to-- I kid you not-- Nearly $400000 a year are because of the cost of living in some places like Portland or San Francisco, while  Simultaneously  Is decrying a minimum wage increase to $15 an hour because he found some statistics showing that a "sustainable" wage in some place like Tulsa yeah it's also is purportedly $17 an hour. To me this crosses the line from being Is raised  As a sheltered rich kid  Is to a decidedly unpretty sign of callousness. He oddly seems to think he gets a pass on it because he apparently believes in medicaid expansion to the States. Huh I had genuinely hoped he might grow out of this somewhat as If he had more life experiences through and after college, but hes graduated now and seems destinedTo be one of those people who were born on 3rd base and thinks they hit a triple.

The other factor  Of course being this recent crusade he has launched over a muting kurfluffle, during which he has demonstrated that he is far far more concerned with whether a poster's avatar aligns with his than whatever actual misconduct anyone committed.

What my family doesn’t make anywhere near 400k like you are claiming and in fact  they don’t make 150k a year either so I don’t know where you got that number from

Also I have defended red avatars on here like Blairite, S019 and others as well . I defend my buddies on here regardless of avatar color
kwabbit

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2021, 02:39:23 PM »

FF, but has gotten more partisan and petty as the Biden administration has progressed.
Lechasseur
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 3.13

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2021, 04:19:51 PM »

Massive FF
BG-NY
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.23, S: 0.42

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2021, 04:26:06 PM »

FF and class act
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -1.04

P P
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2021, 04:34:40 PM »

FF
_.
Abdullah
United States
P P P
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2021, 04:46:08 PM »
« Edited: November 21, 2021, 04:53:35 PM by Wayneposting »

Nice Guy, Massive FF! Smiley
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2021, 04:49:53 PM »

Massive FF. One of the best and one of my favorite posters here
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2021, 04:53:39 PM »

Also I have defended red avatars on here like Blairite, S019 and others as well . I defend my buddies on here regardless of avatar color

"A man is known by the company he keeps."
Alcibiades
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -6.96

P P
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2021, 05:03:46 PM »

Offensively unintelligent.
Chips
Those Chips
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2021, 05:14:53 PM »

Clear FF.
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -7.91

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2021, 05:47:24 PM »

He's a pretty cool dude. Don't agree with his politics, but who cares about that when he's a genuine person
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2021, 06:06:58 PM »

I find it interesting that you refer to him by his actual username, rather than his "screen name". I wonder if that's supposed to be an indictment of him.

But at any rate, he is an FF for me. I don't agree with him on everything, and I certainly do think that he could work on his grammar and punctuation. But he's far from the worst person who posts on this forum.
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2021, 07:11:50 PM »

Not exactly an amazing poster (though he could be worse, I'll take bad takes over trolls and what not), but also not a bad person. Voted FF
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2021, 07:14:46 PM »

FF, I like him 🙂
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2021, 07:36:28 PM »

A massive FF, and a guy who truly does not choose his friends based on politics.  I'm not a Bush/Romney Republican, and we disagree on Trump, but he's been a good friend here. 

This forum would be a far worse place without him, and I don't say that about too many people.
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2021, 09:15:25 PM »

My love and Gujju buddy Purple heart
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2021, 10:01:29 PM »

FF, his views aren't the best, and sometimes he can be a bit stubborn, but he's very respectful, which is more than I can say for like 80%+ of blue avatars
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2021, 10:05:48 PM »

Big brain
TPIG
ThatConservativeGuy
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 1.91

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2021, 10:12:20 PM »

Big FF. Has always been kind to me (and virtually everyone on the forum) and we share many fundamental principles.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2021, 10:35:26 PM »

Very kind.  FF.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies