School Shooting in Aurora, Colorado
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 01:20:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  School Shooting in Aurora, Colorado
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: School Shooting in Aurora, Colorado  (Read 461 times)
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 15, 2021, 05:47:34 PM »

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/aurora-colorado-shooting-near-central-high-school-5-hospitalized/

This is literally getting ridiculous, why always in Suburban Denver? Why?
Unlike the other school shootings of our area, this one took place in a more working class and Hispanic area. The movie theater shooting happened up there.
I am utterly scared that my little brother’s high school will be next to be honest. It’s in the “range” of this s**t and we did have several threats before. As for the victims at Aurora Central, I am honestly so sorry. No teen deserves this, and I hope for the best for the community and the families going forth.
BigSerg
7sergi9

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2021, 05:53:35 PM »

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/aurora-colorado-shooting-near-central-high-school-5-hospitalized/

Unlike the other school shootings of our area, this one took place in a more working class and Hispanic area. The movie theater shooting happened up there.
I am utterly scared that my little brother’s high school will be next to be honest. It’s in the “range” of this s**t and we did have several threats before. As for the victims at Aurora Central, I am honestly so sorry. No teen deserves this, and I hope for the best for the community and the families going forth.

Mmm, this doesn't look like a "school shooting."
certified hummus supporter 🇵🇸🤝🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2021, 05:56:43 PM »

Roll Eyes

...Six teenagers were wounded in a shooting Monday near a high school in Colorado, authorities said. The shooting occurred at a local park across the street from Aurora Central High School.

BigSerg
7sergi9

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2021, 05:59:31 PM »

Roll Eyes

...Six teenagers were wounded in a shooting Monday near a high school in Colorado, authorities said. The shooting occurred at a local park across the street from Aurora Central High School.

Smiley
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2021, 06:01:37 PM »

Roll Eyes

Smiley

Whatever the overall point you’re trying to make is, I don’t think commenting Smiley on an article about the specific details of a mass shooting is…great.
BigSerg
7sergi9

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2021, 06:03:26 PM »
« Edited: November 15, 2021, 06:06:38 PM by BigSerg »

Roll Eyes

Smiley

Whatever the overall point you’re trying to make is, I don’t think commenting Smiley on an article about the specific details of a mass shooting is…great.

This wasn't even in a school, it's not a school shooting.
Multiple shots were fired in a drive-by shooting at Nome Park
That looks like a gang shooting or a drug problem
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2021, 06:12:38 PM »

Roll Eyes

Smiley
I will change the title when you delete your account.
BigSerg
7sergi9

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2021, 06:19:21 PM »

Roll Eyes

Smiley

Pathetic attempt at trolling
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2021, 06:23:56 PM »

Roll Eyes

Smiley

Pathetic attempt at trolling
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2021, 06:31:39 PM »

Something in that mile high atmosphere seems to make people go crazy. The Shining may have been more accurate than we thought.

I love Colorado by the way, so I always hate to see this kind of thing. But even having never been there longer than 2 weeks at a time, there always seems to be some very weird and almost indescribable sensation I get in my head while there. It’s subtle but very real, and I imagine certain people especially prone to it could snap eventually when exposed to it too long.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2021, 07:30:20 PM »

Can anyone living in Suburban Colorado confirm why these keep happening? I get suburbia is atomizing hell, but after these repeat occurrences I think there is something unique in Colorado’s case.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2021, 07:59:06 PM »

Can anyone living in Suburban Colorado confirm why these keep happening? I get suburbia is atomizing hell, but after these repeat occurrences I think there is something unique in Colorado’s case.
I am from there and I have no clue.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2021, 08:38:54 PM »

I love Colorado by the way, so I always hate to see this kind of thing. But even having never been there longer than 2 weeks at a time, there always seems to be some very weird and almost indescribable sensation I get in my head while there. It’s subtle but very real, and I imagine certain people especially prone to it could snap eventually when exposed to it too long.
5000' is not extremely high elevation. It is true there may be something about Colorado that makes it seemingly prone to mass shootings, but elevation is not one of them.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2021, 09:20:19 PM »

Something in that mile high atmosphere seems to make people go crazy. The Shining may have been more accurate than we thought.

This. The mile high altitude is crazy, I am surprised people live in Colorado. The weather there is crazy as well because one day it is 79 degrees and the next day it falls to 30 degrees and snow. Crazy state.

Colorado libertarians and conservatives should be ashamed they lost the state to CODP.....the state has a libertarian lean.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies