Patriot Party: DabbingSanta/GregTheGreat ticket (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:12:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Patriot Party: DabbingSanta/GregTheGreat ticket (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Patriot Party: DabbingSanta/GregTheGreat ticket  (Read 8908 times)
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« on: November 12, 2021, 09:09:14 AM »
« edited: November 12, 2021, 09:13:03 AM by West_Midlander »

Just saying that the Federalist Party is not monolithic in being anti-Trump or pro-Trump, instead working to welcome all conservatives and moderates (who wish to be a part of the party).

Just because our good party chairman is against Trump doesn't mean anything. LT who is our party's vice chair (to my knowledge) voted for Trump and this is Atlasia after all so Trump shouldn't be encouraging or dissuading support for our party.

EDIT: I wanted to add that I like and respect many of the people now a part of the Patriot Party (including Dabbing Santa ofc) so if the Patriot Party continues to grow/exist our two parties should work as closely as possible as equals instead of competing. RCV helps us in this aim, thankfully.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2021, 06:52:03 PM »

I don't support national mandates but those who say "my body my choice" when it comes to COVID-19 regulations and those who oppose a national mandate as "tyrannical" are doing the same when they ban wearing masks in schools or ban all COVID regulations at the federal or state level.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2021, 09:24:41 AM »

I'm going to wait to endorse any ticket since I jumped the gun and had to rescind my endorsement twice (oof) in the last election but I really like this ticket and I think y'all should run for the Federalist endorsement!

EDIT: I do like Cao and OSR personally and politically. I wrote my post before I read Dabbing Santa's post but I submitted it after he wrote his most recent most. My interest in his ticket still stands, though.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2021, 09:34:32 AM »
« Edited: November 20, 2021, 09:37:59 AM by West_Midlander »

IMO Cao lost since he announced his bid relatively close to election weekend and thus lost the support of DAers who had endorsed (and voted for) Scott when it was assumed that Spark would be the Federalist candidate.

Also, Scott, being pro-gun, makes him an exceptionally strong Laborite candidate and highly appealing to swing voters.*

*since while Atlasia is heavily left-wing, Atlasia is about 50/50 on guns with a sizeable pro-gun Laborite minority and likewise, there is a substantial minority of pro-life and anti-PC Laborites (at least in my opinion).
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2022, 10:03:45 AM »

Senator,

I am very disappointed to see your most recent tweet. Climate change is real and it's happening. Global temperatures are getting warmer and climate change (global warming, in general) is causing more and more severe inclement weather (i.e., snowstorms, droughts, excessive cold, heat waves, hurricanes, etc.).

Obviously, these natural disasters would still happen but they would be somewhat less common and less severe without man-made climate change. Whereas, if we simply ignore man-made climate (i.e., the cause of the large majority of the warming that we are seeing because climate change does occur naturally but not at the rate we are seeing in the past 50 years) inclement weather inc. natural disasters will only become more and more dangerous and common.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2022, 02:27:51 PM »

The ideals of the Patriot Party are dangerous for our nation. I hope that the party's presidential ticket is rejected unanimously this February.

Unanimously? I imagine the ticket will win at least two votes as long as DabbingSanta remains in the race.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2022, 09:26:15 PM »

Sorry if you have already answered this but what is your plan to win a mandate given the demographics of Atlasia?

If this is confidential, feel free to not respond or to reach out over PM or Discord.

Best,
WM
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2022, 08:23:05 PM »

I don't agree with my honorable colleague in the Senate on everything but I believe his presidency, if he is elected, will be a step in the right direction for Atlasia and I think he has only good intentions for our great country. I am hereby endorsing DabbingSanta for President and pledging to his candidacy my first preference in the February 2022 presidential election, regardless of whether or not my party runs a candidate of our own.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2022, 08:59:15 AM »

Requesting to attend the party convention as an observer.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies