Patriot Party: DabbingSanta/GregTheGreat ticket (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:15:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Patriot Party: DabbingSanta/GregTheGreat ticket (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Patriot Party: DabbingSanta/GregTheGreat ticket  (Read 8921 times)
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2021, 09:44:06 AM »

Some very vague platitudes and talking points here. Would you care to explain what’s being done that’s so bad? What exactly is it that can only be fixed by the Patriot Party?

The Patriot Party is the only movement that is one hundred percent committed to draining the swamp and making Atlasia great again.  The Federalists and Laborites are part of an establishment that promotes an inactive electorate and boring, stagnant government.  The October 2021 presidential election had the lowest voter turnout in recent history.  It is obvious that people are clamoring for real, exciting policies that will transform our nation, and not the old status quo.
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2021, 05:06:03 PM »

Some very vague platitudes and talking points here. Would you care to explain what’s being done that’s so bad? What exactly is it that can only be fixed by the Patriot Party?

The Patriot Party is the only movement that is one hundred percent committed to draining the swamp and making Atlasia great again.  The Federalists and Laborites are part of an establishment that promotes an inactive electorate and boring, stagnant government.  The October 2021 presidential election had the lowest voter turnout in recent history.  It is obvious that people are clamoring for real, exciting policies that will transform our nation, and not the old status quo.
Very vague, much platitude! What are you actually going to do?

You can look at my campaign platform, which I have updated today, for more information.

A TL;DR summary:

- better and less strict voting laws
- ban all COVID-19 restrictions
- ban second trimester abortion
- stop all tax increases, provide cuts for our poorest citizens
- end unnecessary conflict overseas
- limit immigration and prosecute illegals
- repeal all climate change related policies
- decriminalize drug use, prosecute dealers and cartels
- support right to bear arms
- stand opposed to Wulfricism
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2021, 05:15:23 PM »

Are you opposed to all tax increases? Even on the richest of our society? In addition, I’m glad you oppose Wulfricism and am thankful this has become a bipartisan issue.

I have no plans of increasing taxes for anyone, but any tax cuts would be for the poor and working class.  They would certainly be of more benefit to people living paycheck to paycheck, not the super wealthy.
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2021, 05:49:32 PM »
« Edited: January 14, 2022, 12:43:14 PM by Dabbing Santa »

DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2021, 06:03:08 PM »
« Edited: January 14, 2022, 12:43:28 PM by Dabbing Santa »

DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2021, 09:21:25 PM »

December 11th, 2021 in Paducah, Kentucky

Quote from: DabbingSanta
Good evening. There are a couple things I would like to address tonight.  First off, I am happy to report that early results indicate I am winning BIGLY in the polls with conservative voters, despite zero support from Federalist leaders or the establishment.  So big that it looks like I may be a Senator soon.  As I have always said, appealing to the base is the most important thing, it really is.  And I think Greg is doing pretty well too.  Two for two, big wins for the Patriots.  I am going to do my best to change things in the Senate, so when I get elected president in February,  I will have the experience it takes to make Atlasia great again.  To all the people who lost their homes and loved ones in yesterday's devastating tornadoes here in Kentucky and across Atlasia, I am praying for you.  Dave bless this great nation.  Thank you.
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2021, 07:50:11 AM »

I endorse this venture! This will make it much easier for the Labor party to win elections!

How's this working out Smiley
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2021, 10:12:22 PM »

What's more, now that Dabbing Santa is a senator elected with Federalist votes, Labor can use his insane opinions to frighten centrist voters into supporting us.

The Federalists will do better with me around.  This was one of their best performances in a long while, and it is because I helped motivate the right.  Most so called "moderates" are already voting for Liebor, we need to boost turnout with patriotic Atlasians and those sick of the left wing machinery and establishment hacks controlling this place.  I also have to give credit to LouisvilleThunder, someone who had faith in my Senate run.  I support his cause, he supports mine.  He is a good person, and I owe him big time especially after the June election.
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2021, 05:32:25 PM »
« Edited: January 14, 2022, 12:42:49 PM by Dabbing Santa »

DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2021, 10:31:18 AM »

Christmas Address

Good morning Atlasia.  Today we gather to celebrate an amazing holiday – the birth of Jesus Christ – and to remember all we have accomplished in this past year.  Atlasians, we are approaching a great crossroads.  Throughout much of the world, coronavirus has resulted not only in the deaths of millions of people but has also caused a massive decline in personal, civic, and economic freedoms.  As a great man once said, we cannot let the cure be worse than the problem itself.  I promise you that under my administration, we will not introduce any mandates or restrictions.  Your health will remain a personal choice, and for those around the world stuck in new-found totalitarian regimes, may Atlasia be a beacon of hope for you and your families.  As is engraved on the Statue of Liberty – bring me your poor, your tired, your masses yearning to be free. 

While I truly believe Atlasia has the potential to be great, the freedoms I promise are being threatened by political machinery, corporatism, and the fake news media.  We have people in power right now trying to invalidate our movement.  Just this week, the head of the Census Bureau demoted our party status from major to minor in order sidetrack our movement.  In Nyman, President Scott and his Labor cronies continue to control all aspects of our government, introducing and passing unconstitutional regulations in the Senate, spending our hard-earned money at record levels, and trying to appease toxic groups of people, including the Revolutionary Communists, who do not value liberty or freedom.  We need a man in Nyman who will not cater to the whims of revolutionaries.  Under my administration, we will respect the freedoms of all Atlasians, including our most conservative voices.

I have been advised by my campaign staff to avoid sending tweets.  In recent months, social media networks have tried to push their own agendas and silence the right, including my own campaign, despite depicting themselves as arbiters of free speech. As president, I will do everything in my power to hold these evil corporations to account for their actions against the free man.  I promise you that we will win, and win big, just like I did in the Senate.  Atlasia, more than ever, we need to make our country great again.  Eight terms of Labor rule have put us in desperate shape, and the lack of strong opposition has only made things worse.  Let me be the first to say it – Merry Christmas to everyone.  May Dave bless this great nation.  Thank you.

DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2022, 02:26:18 PM »
« Edited: January 02, 2022, 02:29:30 PM by Dabbing Santa »

Good afternoon fellow Atlasians.  I am happy to announce that Greg The Great will be joining me on the Patriot Party ticket as the new vice presidential candidate.  Greg's strong Atlasian values and experience on the general court will help us in draining the swamp and making Atlasia great again, but we cannot do it without your support.  May Dave bless this nation.
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2022, 12:41:39 PM »

DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2022, 09:33:26 AM »

"This fact is disputed". Well, I guess that's a sign of self-awareness.

Sadly, this happens every time I post based things on Twitter.  Congrats on the retirement btw.
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2022, 03:22:11 PM »

Senator,

I am very disappointed to see your most recent tweet. Climate change is real and it's happening. Global temperatures are getting warmer and climate change (global warming, in general) is causing more and more severe inclement weather (i.e., snowstorms, droughts, excessive cold, heat waves, hurricanes, etc.).

Obviously, these natural disasters would still happen but they would be somewhat less common and less severe without man-made climate change. Whereas, if we simply ignore man-made climate (i.e., the cause of the large majority of the warming that we are seeing because climate change does occur naturally but not at the rate we are seeing in the past 50 years) inclement weather inc. natural disasters will only become more and more dangerous and common.

Climate change may be occurring, but I do not buy the liberal narrative that it is man made, nor do I believe that restrictions are necessary to somehow "heal the planet".  The climate has changed dozens of times.  Plus, I like warmer weather anyway.  Less snow means longer growing seasons and that is a big win for the agricultural industry.  Watch when this pandemic goes away, the left is going to start pushing for climate lockdowns to "stop the spread".  As president, I will make sure this does not happen!  Atlasia will be safe and protected from climate extremists.
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2022, 02:33:57 PM »

The ideals of the Patriot Party are dangerous for our nation. I hope that the party's presidential ticket is rejected unanimously this February.

Nine terms of Labor rule is the real danger for our nation.  We need strong leadership that respects the will of the people, not the corporate elite!  We will not put up with machine politics any longer.
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2022, 09:25:01 PM »

CHANGE IS COMING

VOTE PATRIOT
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2022, 09:46:56 PM »

Sorry if you have already answered this but what is your plan to win a mandate given the demographics of Atlasia?

If this is confidential, feel free to not respond or to reach out over PM or Discord.

Best,
WM

I’ve sent you a message.  I’m currently not active on the Discord and I have been running my campaign exclusively through Atlas, with the help of some great people. Smiley
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2022, 10:27:21 AM »

DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2022, 08:28:00 AM »

DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2022, 09:04:16 AM »

Not true.  All four invalidated votes in the Southern election were cast by leftists, attempting to fraudulently influence the election results.  We have also seen an unprecedented effort by members of the Labor Party to overturn the election results, going as far to form their own Constitutional Convention.  If the end goal is to break the game, which I recognize I have contributed to with my rhetoric, you are all doing a good job.  Especially concerning about all this is that many of the participating members have great influence over the game and mechanics.  For example, you are responsible for counting party membership and confirming whether or not users are "valid" to post.  Shouldn't these positions be given to people who do not wish to overthrow the existing gov't structure?
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2022, 08:07:13 AM »

What is your opinion of the trucker protests in Canada?

Very based and freedom pilled.  We should do everything we can to support Canadian liberation.
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2022, 07:15:56 AM »

I don't agree with my honorable colleague in the Senate on everything but I believe his presidency, if he is elected, will be a step in the right direction for Atlasia and I think he has only good intentions for our great country. I am hereby endorsing DabbingSanta for President and pledging to his candidacy my first preference in the February 2022 presidential election, regardless of whether or not my party runs a candidate of our own.

Thank you for the endorsement.  I appreciate it! Smiley
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2022, 09:17:10 PM »

DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2022, 12:07:03 PM »

If elected President will you drain the swamp by firing Truman?
The president has no authority to fire me.

Just watch me!
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2022, 12:17:40 PM »

It would be fun! Within a very short time, you would be in prison and I would be in command of the government! But I suspect THE PEOPLE have other plans. Wink

The only person here going to jail is you, once all the crimes are exposed. The people support me in record numbers, we will see if the machine is powerful enough to topple that.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies