Patriot Party: DabbingSanta/GregTheGreat ticket
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:06:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Patriot Party: DabbingSanta/GregTheGreat ticket
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Author Topic: Patriot Party: DabbingSanta/GregTheGreat ticket  (Read 8887 times)
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: December 15, 2021, 07:50:11 AM »

I endorse this venture! This will make it much easier for the Labor party to win elections!

How's this working out Smiley
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #126 on: December 15, 2021, 08:08:15 PM »
« Edited: December 15, 2021, 08:15:30 PM by KaiserDave »

I endorse this venture! This will make it much easier for the Labor party to win elections!

How's this working out Smiley

We won?
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #127 on: December 15, 2021, 08:22:51 PM »

What's more, now that Dabbing Santa is a senator elected with Federalist votes, Labor can use his insane opinions to frighten centrist voters into supporting us.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #128 on: December 15, 2021, 08:25:06 PM »

What's more, now that Dabbing Santa is a senator elected with Federalist votes, Labor can use his insane opinions to frighten centrist voters into supporting us.

There’s nothing more patriotic than advancing the cause of the Labor Party.
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #129 on: December 15, 2021, 10:12:22 PM »

The Federalists will do better with me around.  This was one of their best performances in a long while, and it is because I helped motivate the right.  Most so called "moderates" are already voting for Liebor, we need to boost turnout with patriotic Atlasians and those sick of the left wing machinery and establishment hacks controlling this place.  I also have to give credit to LouisvilleThunder, someone who had faith in my Senate run.  I support his cause, he supports mine.  He is a good person, and I owe him big time especially after the June election.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #130 on: December 16, 2021, 10:58:52 AM »

The Federalists will do better with me around.  This was one of their best performances in a long while, and it is because I helped motivate the right.  Most so called "moderates" are already voting for Liebor, we need to boost turnout with patriotic Atlasians and those sick of the left wing machinery and establishment hacks controlling this place.  I also have to give credit to LouisvilleThunder, someone who had faith in my Senate run.  I support his cause, he supports mine.  He is a good person, and I owe him big time especially after the June election.

Thank-you for this helpful quote!
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #131 on: December 17, 2021, 05:32:25 PM »
« Edited: January 14, 2022, 12:42:49 PM by Dabbing Santa »

S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #132 on: December 17, 2021, 05:38:30 PM »

https://www.syracuse.com/us-news/2016/10/clown_lives_matter_protest_clowns_creepy.html
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #133 on: December 19, 2021, 02:34:31 PM »

With your running mate declaring himself to be "deleted", will you be selecting a new running mate, or will you be pulling a Matt Santos should you win the election?
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #134 on: December 24, 2021, 10:31:18 AM »

Christmas Address

Quote from: DabbingSanta
Good morning Atlasia.  Today we gather to celebrate an amazing holiday – the birth of Jesus Christ – and to remember all we have accomplished in this past year.  Atlasians, we are approaching a great crossroads.  Throughout much of the world, coronavirus has resulted not only in the deaths of millions of people but has also caused a massive decline in personal, civic, and economic freedoms.  As a great man once said, we cannot let the cure be worse than the problem itself.  I promise you that under my administration, we will not introduce any mandates or restrictions.  Your health will remain a personal choice, and for those around the world stuck in new-found totalitarian regimes, may Atlasia be a beacon of hope for you and your families.  As is engraved on the Statue of Liberty – bring me your poor, your tired, your masses yearning to be free. 

While I truly believe Atlasia has the potential to be great, the freedoms I promise are being threatened by political machinery, corporatism, and the fake news media.  We have people in power right now trying to invalidate our movement.  Just this week, the head of the Census Bureau demoted our party status from major to minor in order sidetrack our movement.  In Nyman, President Scott and his Labor cronies continue to control all aspects of our government, introducing and passing unconstitutional regulations in the Senate, spending our hard-earned money at record levels, and trying to appease toxic groups of people, including the Revolutionary Communists, who do not value liberty or freedom.  We need a man in Nyman who will not cater to the whims of revolutionaries.  Under my administration, we will respect the freedoms of all Atlasians, including our most conservative voices.

I have been advised by my campaign staff to avoid sending tweets.  In recent months, social media networks have tried to push their own agendas and silence the right, including my own campaign, despite depicting themselves as arbiters of free speech. As president, I will do everything in my power to hold these evil corporations to account for their actions against the free man.  I promise you that we will win, and win big, just like I did in the Senate.  Atlasia, more than ever, we need to make our country great again.  Eight terms of Labor rule have put us in desperate shape, and the lack of strong opposition has only made things worse.  Let me be the first to say it – Merry Christmas to everyone.  May Dave bless this great nation.  Thank you.

DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #135 on: January 02, 2022, 02:26:18 PM »
« Edited: January 02, 2022, 02:29:30 PM by Dabbing Santa »

Quote from: DabbingSanta
Good afternoon fellow Atlasians.  I am happy to announce that Greg The Great will be joining me on the Patriot Party ticket as the new vice presidential candidate.  Greg's strong Atlasian values and experience on the general court will help us in draining the swamp and making Atlasia great again, but we cannot do it without your support.  May Dave bless this nation.
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #136 on: January 14, 2022, 12:41:39 PM »

KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #137 on: January 14, 2022, 02:33:22 PM »

Get this guy off the floor Jack!
Attorney General, Senator-Elect, & Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #138 on: January 14, 2022, 02:50:35 PM »
« Edited: January 14, 2022, 04:02:00 PM by Fmr. Lincoln Speaker Dwarven Dragon »

Link is incorrect..(or was until he edited)

And you're supposed to be presidential material?
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #139 on: January 14, 2022, 03:37:04 PM »

Do you actually know what climate change is? Serious question.
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #140 on: January 14, 2022, 04:43:57 PM »

The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #141 on: January 14, 2022, 05:10:58 PM »

"This fact is disputed". Well, I guess that's a sign of self-awareness.
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #142 on: January 15, 2022, 09:33:26 AM »

"This fact is disputed". Well, I guess that's a sign of self-awareness.

Sadly, this happens every time I post based things on Twitter.  Congrats on the retirement btw.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #143 on: January 15, 2022, 10:03:45 AM »

Senator,

I am very disappointed to see your most recent tweet. Climate change is real and it's happening. Global temperatures are getting warmer and climate change (global warming, in general) is causing more and more severe inclement weather (i.e., snowstorms, droughts, excessive cold, heat waves, hurricanes, etc.).

Obviously, these natural disasters would still happen but they would be somewhat less common and less severe without man-made climate change. Whereas, if we simply ignore man-made climate (i.e., the cause of the large majority of the warming that we are seeing because climate change does occur naturally but not at the rate we are seeing in the past 50 years) inclement weather inc. natural disasters will only become more and more dangerous and common.
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #144 on: January 16, 2022, 03:22:11 PM »

Senator,

I am very disappointed to see your most recent tweet. Climate change is real and it's happening. Global temperatures are getting warmer and climate change (global warming, in general) is causing more and more severe inclement weather (i.e., snowstorms, droughts, excessive cold, heat waves, hurricanes, etc.).

Obviously, these natural disasters would still happen but they would be somewhat less common and less severe without man-made climate change. Whereas, if we simply ignore man-made climate (i.e., the cause of the large majority of the warming that we are seeing because climate change does occur naturally but not at the rate we are seeing in the past 50 years) inclement weather inc. natural disasters will only become more and more dangerous and common.

Climate change may be occurring, but I do not buy the liberal narrative that it is man made, nor do I believe that restrictions are necessary to somehow "heal the planet".  The climate has changed dozens of times.  Plus, I like warmer weather anyway.  Less snow means longer growing seasons and that is a big win for the agricultural industry.  Watch when this pandemic goes away, the left is going to start pushing for climate lockdowns to "stop the spread".  As president, I will make sure this does not happen!  Atlasia will be safe and protected from climate extremists.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #145 on: January 17, 2022, 01:19:25 PM »

Highly deranged. “DabbingSanta” is a massive liar, everybody knows Santa doesn’t dab.
Attorney General, Senator-Elect, & Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #146 on: January 17, 2022, 02:11:50 PM »

The ideals of the Patriot Party are dangerous for our nation. I hope that the party's presidential ticket is rejected unanimously this February.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #147 on: January 17, 2022, 02:15:27 PM »

The ideals of the Patriot Party are dangerous for our nation. I hope that the party's presidential ticket is rejected unanimously this February.

The party will be lucky to still have a Senator in office after February  Wink
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #148 on: January 17, 2022, 02:27:51 PM »

Unanimously? I imagine the ticket will win at least two votes as long as DabbingSanta remains in the race.
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #149 on: January 17, 2022, 02:33:57 PM »

Nine terms of Labor rule is the real danger for our nation.  We need strong leadership that respects the will of the people, not the corporate elite!  We will not put up with machine politics any longer.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies