"Biological-Father's Family Line running in 2008".
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:37:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  "Biological-Father's Family Line running in 2008".
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "Biological-Father's Family Line running in 2008".  (Read 1164 times)
SirChristopherAlanGreen

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 12, 2006, 07:50:22 AM »

I am always amused to see the biological-parents whom orphaned me reaching for the top while they have still failed to contact me or recognize my existence.

http://www.walken2008.com/campaign.html

I am currently a Dual-Citizen of Canada, my birth-place being Windsor (Ontario) Canada, and of The United States Of America where my residential-property was once 15773 Ardmore Detroit (Michigan) The United States Of America 48227-3304.

My current-wife is Lady Agnes Judit Green (Ribari), Doctor Of Sports Medicine for Mayo Clinic International.  She and my daughter Duchess Greta Melody Green live in Budapest (Hungary) European Union.

I am a non-voting (anywhere) Registered Republican.  I registered in Annapolis (Maryland ) The United States Of America in 1988 with the local-alderman (woman) who lived in the same apartment-complex as myself.

My biological-mother is Gwen Wendy Stefannie and my biological-father is Christopher Andrew Walken.

http://www.poster.net/stefani-gwen/stefani-gwen-photo-gwen-stefani-6227393.jpg

http://www.fatchris.co.uk/heroes/christopher_walken.jpg

My "paper-mother" is Janet Eileen Bunt, the biological-sister by biological-mother (Roxanne Filbury) of President Clinton.  Her biological-father is Timothy John Casey.

My "paper-father" Frederick Jasper Green is the biological-son of Dick Cheney and Whoopi Goldberg.

My "paper-brother", Matthew Frederick Green, a Sargent in The USAF, is the biological-son of Fidel Castro and Lynn Logan.

My "paper-sister", Kimberly Jan Lombardini (Devine) (Green), is the biological-daughter of my paper-mother and of a Clinton-associate.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 11:41:56 AM »

No offense, Sir Christopher, but do you need a good psychiatrist?
SirChristopherAlanGreen

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 11:47:22 AM »

As you say...

Do I need a psychiatrist?

Meaning I have not one...

And you have a source?
NHPolitico

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 12:00:32 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Christopher Walkin can be my president any day.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 12:03:44 PM »

Let me be the first to welcome you to the forums, Sir Christopher, and I wish you all the best in having your biological parents contact you and recognize your existence, if, of course, that is what you truly desire.

Everyone deserves to be recognized.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies