Big Data: Youngkin +3
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:25:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections
  2023 & Odd Year Gubernatorial Election Polls (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Big Data: Youngkin +3
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Big Data: Youngkin +3  (Read 649 times)
BigSerg
7sergi9

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 28, 2021, 09:39:04 PM »

Youngkin:50% (+3)

McAuliffe: 47% (=)

Full data to be released tomorrow

DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2021, 09:41:17 PM »

Banned by 538.
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2021, 09:41:54 PM »

Richard baris.....is.....not great

had gop up 4-5 in georgia runoffs night before

had trump tied in national PV
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2021, 09:46:22 PM »

The big story in all of these is not that Youngkin is leading but that he’s already at 50% or extremely close to 50%. Gillespie was nowhere near that number even in the polls which had him relatively close to Northam. I’ll wait for confirmation from one or two other pollsters, but if this trend continues, I’ll move my rating from Lean D to Toss-up (and probably predict a Youngkin win). I’m still holding off for now (and I think those FOX RV numbers are much more plausible than their LV screen), but it’s clear that this isn’t 2017 now matter how much certain Democrats want it to be.
Spectator
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2021, 09:53:06 PM »

The big story in all of these is not that Youngkin is leading but that he’s already at 50% or extremely close to 50%. Gillespie was nowhere near that number even in the polls which had him relatively close to Northam. I’ll wait for confirmation from one or two other pollsters, but if this trend continues, I’ll move my rating from Lean D to Toss-up (and probably predict a Youngkin win). I’m still holding off for now (and I think those FOX RV numbers are much more plausible than their LV screen), but it’s clear that this isn’t 2017 now matter how much certain Democrats want it to be.

I don’t think it’s 2017. I think it’s Virginia in an off year which means media sensationalism over a nothingnurger Safe race
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2021, 09:53:57 PM »

I was more convinced of my prediction until I saw the background of this poll.. banned by 538.. etc..

But  I am getting more certain of a GOP sweep in Virginia and very unsure of its status in the future.
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2021, 09:55:10 PM »

I don’t think it’s 2017. I think it’s Virginia in an off year which means media sensationalism over a nothingnurger Safe race

what data are you looking at that makes you think this is a safe race for either candidate?

Joe Biden approvals are in the absolute toilet right now. Tmac is running a cruddy campaign. gop candidate is pretty good

if dems could win in kentucky and louisiana, why can't Rs win in VA?

ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2021, 07:46:01 AM »

Richard baris.....is.....not great

had gop up 4-5 in georgia runoffs night before

had trump tied in national PV

AGAIN, you're wrong.

He had Dems up slightly in Georgia runoffs and the only national poll he did in late August was Biden +4.

https://twitter.com/Peoples_Pundit/status/1346123634033754112
https://www.theepochtimes.com/epoch-times-national-poll-results-aug-26-30_3485293.html

You should probably know what you're talking about before you post stuff like this.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies